What's new

correl beds//keeper hunt: Sour Apple, Mango, Mango Lassi, Leda Uno

Endrega

Hello there:tiphat:

I would like to share my grow journal with y'all. I have some mothers and mostly i run mono on hydro beds but to keep it interesting of course I pop some seeds on the side. When I saw this setup at my friends years ago I wanted to try it because I was/still am a butcher when hand watering pots. Setting up everything on automatic was really working for me. Than I also set up my mothers with blumats and that made it just perfect. I do everything alone, I like to spend time every day working on my plants, but sometimes I want/need to do something else for a few days or go on a vacation an I love that I can leave everything for up to 14 days and the plants had no vacation in that time:p I can be very efficient with my time and I am never bound to the grow.

I could run everything together but each step would take me more time. Cloning, harvesting, resetting. I find it to be much more comfortable to divide the Flower into a few tents that finish a few weeks apart from each other. That gives me the least downtime. Also I find that a big pump like I would need for an adequate dripper system would be waaaay too loud. Here I use small pumps. Absolutely silent when flooding. I also like resetting with correls. You can really go into the roots and see if everything was alright etc.

Lights are in the process of upgrade. Some are already running on sunlight evo4 120- 250w and some are still running the good old 600w hps. I hope to get this done by the end of the year.

Food is Canna Aqua Vega and Flores, Canna Rhizotonic, Silicone (Rhino Skin or Monosilisic from GG) and some enzymes. I try to keep it simple. I hope maybe to 'get off the bottle' sometime soon. I also use a mykorriza mix when transplanting.

You will be able to see everything along the road. I maybe have some experience but I don't consider myself to be some kind of outstanding grower, so if you see something or think of a tip, please do not hesitate;)

Let's start with my vegetation. You are seeing Secret Jardin 26 leds.
full

2x Mango Lassi and 2x Leda Uno getting ready to go along with some clones.

Here we have a run I am currently vegging in 1,2x1,2m:
full

In the bigger blocks we have some seedlings. In the left bed 2 sour apple but on is weird and small. In the right bed 3 Mangos. A few more days an these go into flower. Ec 1,05 ph 6,1.

Lets grow some fire
:plant grow:

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello there:tiphat:

I would like to share my grow journal with y'all. I have some mothers and mostly i run mono on hydro beds but to keep it interesting of course I pop some seeds on the side. When I saw this setup at my friends years ago I wanted to try it because I was/still am a butcher when hand watering pots. Setting up everything on automatic was really working for me. Than I also set up my mothers with blumats and that made it just perfect. I do everything alone, I like to spend time every day working on my plants, but sometimes I want/need to do something else for a few days or go on a vacation an I love that I can leave everything for up to 14 days and the plants had no vacation in that time:p I can be very efficient with my time and I am never bound to the grow.

I could run everything together but each step would take me more time. Cloning, harvesting, resetting. I find it to be much more comfortable to divide the Flower into a few tents that finish a few weeks apart from each other. That gives me the least downtime. Also I find that a big pump like I would need for an adequate dripper system would be waaaay too loud. Here I use small pumps. Absolutely silent when flooding. I also like resetting with correls. You can really go into the roots and see if everything was alright etc.

Lights are in the process of upgrade. Some are already running on sunlight evo4 120- 250w and some are still running the good old 600w hps. I hope to get this done by the end of the year.

Food is Canna Aqua Vega and Flores, Canna Rhizotonic, Silicone (Rhino Skin or Monosilisic from GG) and some enzymes. I try to keep it simple. I hope maybe to 'get off the bottle' sometime soon. I also use a mykorriza mix when transplanting.

You will be able to see everything along the road. I maybe have some experience but I don't consider myself to be some kind of outstanding grower, so if you see something or think of a tip, please do not hesitate;)

Let's start with my vegetation. You are seeing Secret Jardin 26 leds.
full

2x Mango Lassi and 2x Leda Uno getting ready to go along with some clones.

Here we have a run I am currently vegging in 1,2x1,2m:
full

In the bigger blocks we have some seedlings. In the left bed 2 sour apple but on is weird and small. In the right bed 3 Mangos. A few more days an these go into flower. Ec 1,05 ph 6,1.

Lets grow some fire
:plant grow:
Thanks for sharing your work. I'm going to ride with you for a while. Keep us posted.

Endrega

Update Flower day 35

Last run with the good old HPS.
I did put a few too many clones in that box. I've put like 12 clones per bed. Next time I will go with 10. Not much else to say. Ph 6,1 Ec around 1,35. I will crank it up this week to around 1,5 I will start defoliating in the next days. I have not done this before. Lollipopping yes, but I have never removed leaves. This does make sense here to improve the airflow. This run got a little out of control. I am running fairly high humidity as a preventative against PM. I had problems with the one that likes low humidity and high temps. A whole regiment of measures along with the humidity seems to do the trick, but the fairly high temps paired with the high humidity gave the plants a real growth boost. Some reaching 1,2m.

Mostly 2 strains. On the right Cocolate Cheese and on the left Sugar Punch
full

Day: 30°C/60-65% Night: 24°C/70-75%
I will have to start reducing the humidity soon.
Below we have the Chocolate Cheese from Eskobar
full

Below the Sugar Punch from Sannie
full

I am really happy to part with the HPS with such a nice run.

Endrega

Update time:smokeit:

Flower day 5
The run on Ec 1,1+adds ph 6,15
full

full

Here we have flower day 40
These get Ec 1,35+adds ph 6,0-6,05
I have take out a lot of fan leaves, but humidity didn't improve as much as I hoped, actually it dindn't do anythging.
full

Chocolate Cheese
full

full

full

Sugar Punch
full

full

full

Have a nice weekend guys:wave:

Endrega

Smell: generally very strong terps. Very sweet fresh fruit and haze. It ferments beautifully. After about 6 weeks in a jar it starts to smell like cocacola.

Taste: sweet and sour in a pure joint. With a vaporiser you get a more floral taste, but also quite sweet and sour, like cocacola mixed with weed. It produces very dense smoke, so if you keep smoking too soon you will cough.

Effects are very hybrid-like. Definitely visual from the sativa part but still quite social if you are an experienced smoker. If you are new to cannabis that will sweep you of your feet. It has a good indica part too but that comes rather later especially if you smoke it a few times. Great strong hybrid weed to have fun. Evening smoke, not daytime;)

It has a very bad downside. At least this cultivar/pheno is susceptible to Budrot, especially if you run it past 60 days. Finishing at 63 is ok most of the time for me.

Endrega

When I reset the the tent with 4 beds I will dedicate 1 bed for some seeds. I have been running these clones for some time now and I would really like to find some new keepers.

I am gonna pop like:
The rest of the Mango fem seeds from KC Brains that is 7
and the daughter, some more Mango Lassi fem from Karma that is 4

So it will be a mother/daughter thing. I am pretty excited about that one.

Endrega

I have been on a whole journey on how to ensure a consistent good and plentiful harvest. What I find most important of all are the roots. Good roots-> healthy plants-> great harvest. Quickly i dove into a rabbit hole with mycrobes, bacteria, mykoriza and trichoderma. Learning the maybe most important lesson of all about silicates along the way.

I started working with a powdered mix of beneficials. Because that stuff is quite pricey I looked when and where to apply it for best effect. Powdered beneficials can take up to 2 weeks to germinate an populate the root zone, which is ok, but now I am brewing some heisenberg tea so I can apply live beneficials that work instantly.

I always thought that was more an organic type thing and it would rot in my reservoir but I learned otherwise. Here the source:

I plan on applying it like once a week either spraying it on the beds, so it runs down the roots or just add it to the res.
full

Mordor

Hi there 🫠...great grow ..sub...and a question about KC Brains... I've got some TNR and Brain Damage..and KC42...but Leda Uno it's in my wishlist..and you got it like a mother plant..please tell about the strain high and some grow experience on her thanks in advance..just watching yours beautiful grow!!! cheers

Endrega

Hi there 🫠...great grow ..sub...and a question about KC Brains... I've got some TNR and Brain Damage..and KC42...but Leda Uno it's in my wishlist..and you got it like a mother plant..please tell about the strain high and some grow experience on her thanks in advance..just watching yours beautiful grow!!! cheers
Unfortunately I don't have a mother. I have 2 fem seedplants in veg day 4 getting ready for flowering. I have 3 more seeds not popped yet.

I will be posting some pictures as soon as they show some structure. You have exactly the strains that I don't from KC. I have Leda Uno, Mango and Brains Choice. Do you have a report or something? I am very curious what comes out of it.

Endrega

The mangos coming along nicely. Flowering day 9. Very uniform cultivars. All 3 look almost the same. The grow like christmas trees, stay relatively short but with very, very strong branching. Very short internodes. like 1-2cm. I had no problem taking a saver clone while still in veg. I already removed many branches, so they don't waste energy and stretch a bit more. Great response, they did exactly that.

Here we see Mango #2 with the bit darker green shade. Big fan leaves and the side branches popping up from under them.
full

I actually am not a fan of this type of growth structure, but we will see what comes out of it.

Mordor

Unfortunately I don't have a mother. I have 2 fem seedplants in veg day 4 getting ready for flowering. I have 3 more seeds not popped yet.

I will be posting some pictures as soon as they show some structure. You have exactly the strains that I don't from KC. I have Leda Uno, Mango and Brains Choice. Do you have a report or something? I am very curious what comes out of it.
Hi again 🫠.. yes past year i grow all of them...BD it was the monster in the group...huge green cola's smell like pine .. high is mixed 60/40 ind to sat ratio...KC42 almost same height but the leaves a lot smaller..more sativa high... smells like almonds.. weird..and the TNR...a simply get lucky and the pheno was a Thai..light green.. classic.. beautiful sativa high and feeding diva .. only water plant ,😁... sadly no mother plants left....but i give a branch to a friend of mine a "worst cloning plant "he claims..but still got her ..he grows micro..so if i have a option i take a shot for you. cheers!!!

Endrega

Maybe the last update from the big box as I have my hands quite full atm. I need to get quite a few things done. I am already falling behind. Here is flower day 48 from a couple days ago:
full

All Sugar Punch below
full

full

Chocolate Cheese below
full

full

Here we have flower day 11
They average about 60cm.
full

enjoy:tiphat:

Endrega

hello

A quick update. Flower day 18. The height varies form 60cm(mango) to 1m (sour apple).
I topped the sour apple #2 cause I don't know what she was aiming for but she was going waaay past 1m. If the terps come out right one this on then we will have a nice keeper.

full

full

The hole in the middle is where sour apple#1 is. She is like 30-40cm.

Here she is. Sour Apple #2
full

Mango #2 (my fav so far considering growth)
full

mango#1
full

Can't wait for them to start putting out some terps:greenstars:

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Why are you moving away from hps? Looks like your getting really good results. Just curious, me I'll be sticking to hps for 2/3 the year an going led in the hot months jun-aug only for heat reasons. I prefer the smoke from hps

Endrega

Why are you moving away from hps? Looks like your getting really good results. Just curious, me I'll be sticking to hps for 2/3 the year an going led in the hot months jun-aug only for heat reasons. I prefer the smoke from hps
Indeed I was quite happy with ma 600s, but there are a few reasons I was convinced.

Frist of I had too big Temp swings. Nights at 20 and days with 30+ in the canopy. Yes in winter it was better but I couldn't heat my apartment too much. With LED I keep a good temp (22/23) generally at home and have a small heating in the boxes for finetune and I get perfect growing temps and air humidity is also bit more stable. HPS has this crazy temp drop when the lights go out. So much that water condensates where leave touch each other.

And then there is the difference in growth and yield. Counting g/w- the first led grow topped my best result from years of HPS growing. It seems to be easier under led to get over 1g/w.

I grow cuts that I had under both lights and can compare the difference in growth. A lot, and I can't stress it enough, a lot stronger plants. Thicker stems, sturdy plants. Under led I don't have to put up a net so far. The plants keep their buds up.

I have a couple tents so I can try stuff out a bit more flexible. At first I had one tent with led. The trials were so impressive that I decided to switch completely.

Also you can run a bit smaller ventilation because the plants don't have that crazy transpiration.

You use ventilated lamps. I don't know how that plays in to all of it, but I suspect that if you run LED in summer you will not go back.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
With the air cooled hoods you'll light bleach the plant before heat becomes an issue typically. Room stays about 10deg higher than the rest of the basement. 79-84deg lights on, 66-68deg lights off.

But we shall see what the leds can do. I may leave a mixture. Run a 1k in the middle of the room an 4 leds around it, just like my lights are now. Have you tried a mixture of lights?

Endrega

Fahrenheit:bashhead: thank god for smartphone calculators:D

Yeah, I initially planned the same: hps in winter and led in summer. Biggest game changer was the following factor: with hps I had to ventilate my home a lot more otherwise I would get this joungle-like-air hanging around. Humid and low on oxygen. Switching even one tent made a big difference in air quality. You know how water mist can cover the window and such. Now I have 50% on led and it's getting better and better. Now I ventilate more to provide enough co2 and oxygen rather than to manage all the heat and 'sweat' from the hps.

All in all your idea on mixing is perfect and could be the best:thinking::good:

Latest posts

Latest posts