What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coronavirus Disease 2019- COVID-19 News- Please Contribute

X

xavier7995

Stay safe pipeline!

Me...I'm just fake coughing on the train and enjoying having space to myself. Roll those dice and spin that wheel. Costco was interesting.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No, I've been prepping for a long time, but not quite ready! Still need to get cat food and olive oil and yeast. Better stock up on ammo. Best prepping supply for the virus is herbs and minerals to keep your body healthy and boost immunity! Grow a good garden this year! Food may go up in price! :smoke:

If you have pets their food should be your highest priority. I may starve. but my dawgs will be fed.

I got a couple big loader buckets of cotton gin waste (cotton seed hulls) and some lime tilled in today. That stuff really makes the clay soil mellow and adds a lot of vegetative matter for moisture retention. Now I need a load of chicken sh*t.

IMO best prepping supply for the virus is LDM-100 and Cardio-C.

White Beard

Went to work yesterday, hit the store on the way home.

Went to the grocery today - very different. It was like all the people in the store were suddenly realizing how many things they were touching, going to touch, going to carry home. Weird. Long-tailed cats in a world full of rocking chairs.... my business seems to be shut down for the duration.

There’s no containing this, not here in the US: it’s out and spreading, and we’ll find out soon enough what the real numbers are. Stay close to home, expect to catch it, try not to die. We’re on our own.

Whatever you do, pay no attention to the great and powerful Guy, he has no clue what to do or which way to turn.

h.h.

Veteran
Stay safe pipeline!

Me...I'm just fake coughing on the train and enjoying having space to myself. Roll those dice and spin that wheel. Costco was interesting.

There’s no shortage of paper towels when you sneeze in the crowd.

h.h.

Veteran
Went to work yesterday, hit the store on the way home.

Went to the grocery today - very different. It was like all the people in the store were suddenly realizing how many things they were touching, going to touch, going to carry home. Weird. Long-tailed cats in a world full of rocking chairs.... my business seems to be shut down for the duration.

There’s no containing this, not here in the US: it’s out and spreading, and we’ll find out soon enough what the real numbers are. Stay close to home, expect to catch it, try not to die. We’re on our own.

Whatever you do, pay no attention to the great and powerful Guy, he has no clue what to do or which way to turn.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trump-has-made-mike-pence-sycophant-chief-s-why-he-ncna1045436

Long tailed cat sitting by the old rocking chair
He don't realize that there's a danger there
He don't care if no rockin and roll chair
Is gonna boogie on his daycause he's swinging his tail to a low down syncopate

Loggins and Messina

https://youtu.be/2yt0lGccooI

h.h.

Veteran
If you have pets their food should be your highest priority. I may starve. but my dawgs will be fed.

I got a couple big loader buckets of cotton gin waste (cotton seed hulls) and some lime tilled in today. That stuff really makes the clay soil mellow and adds a lot of vegetative matter for moisture retention. Now I need a load of chicken sh*t.

IMO best prepping supply for the virus is LDM-100 and Cardio-C.

Pet food aisles were bare.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't worry so much now - start worrying when people start looking at pets as food -

online grocery deliveries are now taking a week in the UK - usually its just a day or two -

Pet food aisles were bare.

h.h.

Veteran
Don't worry so much now - start worrying when people start looking at pets as food -

online grocery deliveries are now taking a week in the UK - usually its just a day or two -

WWII Japan...Non service dogs were culled for meat and fur.
I had an Akita named “Kato”. Named after Bruce Lee, not OJ.
I guess everybody named their Akita dogs “Kato”.

Where do the children play? How do you stay secluded without depriving them of socializing?

White Beard

Here’s a good breakdown of where we are:

scientific_briefing.png

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
WWII Japan...Non service dogs were culled for meat and fur.
I had an Akita named “Kato”. Named after Bruce Lee, not OJ.
I guess everybody named their Akita dogs “Kato”.

Where do the children play? How do you stay secluded without depriving them of socializing?

Kato burger
Felix burger
Polly burger
The gold burger
Ned burger

Then when they are all gone

The Fat Bastard burger.
The king dong sausage
'The tits' mince.

Why do these crispy ribs have two many joints, and isn't that a toe nail?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

I was recently thinking the same as I already have way too many dogs.

Like, how would I choose as each dog is a beloved pet?

...... and, when I run out of dog food the remaining dogs are smart enough to know when one of their own is missing and they suddenly have a delicious, hot meal in front of them.:violin:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Man...I need to stock up on rolling papers.

Anticipate the trucks stop rolling, the store employees can't come to work. America is JIT, and JIT will fail in a stress like this.

I got a lot of shit here with my little prepping runs to WMT a few weeks ago. I was the ONLY one in the store at the time doing it. I honestly have 2+ months of the dawg food I use.

They are my responsibility. I have a pond full of fish too.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to stock up at the store today, and the elderly lady behind me had a surgical mask on and said her doctor told her she had bronchitis.

Need some cat food, and time to get those gardens going! Time to sight in the rifles!

picture.php

picture.php

4 years supply long term storable food

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smokerman

Veteran
They say people most at risk are
- Elderly
People with
-Lung disease
-Heart disease
-Diabetes

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one here who has both lung and heart disease.