What's new

Corinto, The Landrace Team Seeds/ Colombian Landraces

StickyBandit

Is this genetic trait or from environment?
I think there is a large range of variation and some of the plants are more sensitive to environment, watering and feeding deficiencies. Next round I'll be using hempy buckets to test the theory. Feeding should be more consistent :) I could be completely wrong :p

StickyBandit

Smelling strong of lemon/pepper and musk now and bulking up

Corinto9.JPG

Corinto1.JPG

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Beautiful plants.

Love the large fluffy flowers. It's obviously quite a wild variety and looks like it has the potential to yield huge.

Does anyone see its form is similar to some of the old massive pre98 ssh?

Old ssh maybe has this sort of Colombian in its genes.

Purely speculation as i've never tried old ssh or Corinto for that matter :biggrin:

:rasta:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going thru my Corinto seeds today and noticed something. My favorite plant has bigger seeds than all the other plants. It had I think more power and euphoria. It was a shorter denser plant and I think a bit of indica hit it.

I say favorite, as later I came to appreciate the other plants just as much, but at first it was the winner.

StickyBandit

I was going thru my Corinto seeds today and noticed something. My favorite plant has bigger seeds than all the other plants. It had I think more power and euphoria. It was a shorter denser plant and I think a bit of indica hit it.

I say favorite, as later I came to appreciate the other plants just as much, but at first it was the winner.
Funny you should say that, the one pictured above is shorter and frostier and has bigger calyxes and a red stem. I'm sure if I had a male it would produce bigger seeds. There are some with purple calyxes too. It took a long while for the aroma to come through but now it is super strong. There is such a big range of shapes and sizes that I wonder why. Is this normal with landrace?

StickyBandit

Does anyone know of another seller of this same or similar Corinto other than TLT? Preferably one that takes BTC

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have ILE Burmese seeds and the blue calyx seeds are about twice the size of the regular seeds. The high off the blue plants is different, much more sedate and chill. I assume this is hybrid contamination in the Burmese and Corinto.

There are still plenty of sativa phenos in either line though.

blondie

This is what happens when your led quits and you flower a corinto under HPS. This was the strongest corinto and it went crazy under hps. The other two did not stretch like this and are more manageable. The height of this one is about 5 1/2 ft. I’ve got some room to lift the hps up, but not much. I may need to rearrange the tent quite a bit.

I am not seeing anything that screams hybrid.

Attachments

• 0B239BC8-1A36-4FA5-B046-75485419A01E.jpeg
    0B239BC8-1A36-4FA5-B046-75485419A01E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • DCEFA176-114C-4286-B2CF-2ED2A6AE041F.jpeg
    DCEFA176-114C-4286-B2CF-2ED2A6AE041F.jpeg
    877.9 KB · Views: 53

StickyBandit

This is what happens when your led quits and you flower a corinto under HPS. This was the strongest corinto and it went crazy under hps. The other two did not stretch like this and are more manageable. The height of this one is about 5 1/2 ft. I’ve got some room to lift the hps up, but not much. I may need to rearrange the tent quite a bit.

I am not seeing anything that screams hybrid.
Looking nice and healthy (y) maybe run the tops horizontal to get some fatties :)

StickyBandit

5 gallon fabric bags with a soil mix feeding 500ml each pot from a watering can 0.8 - 1.0 EC pH 6.0-6.2 daily now that the weather's warming a little and they're drinking well. I actually make up 5 liters at a time and give 3 seconds each. The pots can be packed like sardines since the plants aren't bushy :p

P1020675.JPG

Last edited:

blondie

This is what happens when your led is repaired and you say fuck it I don’t feel like moving the corinto to led and continue to flower under hps.

I thought stretch was done but corinto had other ideas. Note the nicely flowering female in the jpegs is a ka5h.

Attachments

• 9199EEAF-CCB0-4D92-88ED-33A0442034A1.jpeg
    9199EEAF-CCB0-4D92-88ED-33A0442034A1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 25DE148F-5D79-4A73-896E-0D4826530CF7.jpeg
    25DE148F-5D79-4A73-896E-0D4826530CF7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • 01D2495E-1056-4C8E-A079-792FA10BE059.jpeg
    01D2495E-1056-4C8E-A079-792FA10BE059.jpeg
    702 KB · Views: 47
  • BE6091C6-FF76-4B1A-8CA8-40F4D9D60336.jpeg
    BE6091C6-FF76-4B1A-8CA8-40F4D9D60336.jpeg
    904.1 KB · Views: 40

StickyBandit

This is what happens when your led is repaired and you say fuck it I don’t feel like moving the corinto to led and continue to flower under hps.

I thought stretch was done but corinto had other ideas. Note the nicely flowering female in the jpegs is a ka5h.
Yes they do stretch. Pinch and bend works well and support with a tie. You should end up with some nice big horizontal buds :)
Looks good though (y)

exoticrobotic

I'd be tempted to pop a few seeds of a cerebral landrace indica to get some pollen to make a few seeds seeing you've likely got another few months to go :biggrin:

Maybe would be interesting such a cross.

ewww i feel tainted and dirty now :eek: :biggrin::tree::dance013::dancer::rasta: