What's new

Cops do watch Hydro Shops

thaiboxer

Don't mean to hijack or change the topic,but is ordering from an Online shop any better?After all the shop's records would have a name and address of customers.

i would think so, the way these guys do its more of something to past the time with rather when things are slow than a dedicated operation.

It all goes back to the "they only have to get lucky once, you have to be lucky every time"

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Don't mean to hijack or change the topic,but is ordering from an Online shop any better?After all the shop's records would have a name and address of customers.

mhhh it not an easy question!!! In gemany we had a lot of busts because an onlineshop was busted - the cops took the infomation from the server!!!

TexasToker

after the plate run they run energy bills & start checking out the place if they have any reason to suspect an op.

I call B.S. What is the purpose of the 4th if they can get a warrant off a hydro shop visit? I know many people that run legitimate grows (veggies) and spend way more at hydro shops than I do, they don't sweat it, and I don't.

If you are sweating a hydro shop visit you either:

1. Grow to sell
2. Need some better smoke.

C

CANNATOPIA

How Sad. Realy Makes Cops look like true PIGS! Cant say Im surprised though. They are as worthless as poo on a shoe.

C

CANNATOPIA

lol

lol

What the FUCK?

I mean, WTF'in F???

Someone get themselves a skimask from cheaperthandirt.com and a pellet gun and end that thing. If I ever saw one like that it'd be mine within 24 hours.
I second that Kill the BOX! lol

C

CANNATOPIA

lol

lol

except for the fact that they also arrest pedophiles, rapist, murderers, burgulars, heroin, crack, and meth dealers.
While they were locking my bro up in Fed prision for Growing Mj they were letting a guy go for beating & raping a chick from jail. Yeah realy usefull catz.

C

CANNATOPIA

MJ Growers go to Fed Prison Rapests get let go. It happens, alot.

intotheunknown

Veteran
I second that Kill the BOX! lol

not to be a dick, but its not very wise to recommend something illegal, while worried about a different thing that is as well illegal...
make sense to you?
i mean what dont people get about it? they logistically think to themselves, im going to break this thing i think the cops own, so they dont see me buying things to grow weed with? wtf?
its people like that who fuck it up for everyone else.
get a clue man.

C

CANNATOPIA

I was lol-ing not serious, but go ahead bash away clueless.
& I ask, If Cops are spending their "Free time"or "Slow time" watching legit Grow stores, what Rapist, Murder or Serious crime are they worried about? Seems to me like a Good Person would want to do everything they could to clean up these Serious crimes first & with as much Serious crime we have already why th F are they outside a Legit Grow store messing with Plant growers?

intotheunknown

Veteran
in no way was i bashing you, and surely not clueless. im just saying this site is here for people to learn smart things, im sure there is someone who will read that and take it the wrong way, and take that advice. we should be giving nothing but good information here.
and regardless, it is what it is, and the smart thing to do in any situation like that is to simply sidestep that and think of a better way to do it.

C

CANNATOPIA

Anywayz ON Topic of post
I ask, If Cops are spending their "Free time"or "Slow time" watching legit Grow stores, what Rapist, Murder or Serious crime are they worried about?

intotheunknown

Veteran
obviously they arent much worried about that at all, and the only logical explanation i can think of is that those types of things dont make somebody money. trust me i agree its absolute bs.
but it is what it is. i can waste my time complaining about it and worrying about that, or worry about myself and what i do and how i can avoid that. and to me, thats time well spent.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
except for the fact that they also arrest pedophiles, rapist, murderers, burgulars, heroin, crack, and meth dealers.

except for the fact that simple possession makes up... what is it? like 60+% of general jail/prison population? and more than half of that number is for softer drugs like marijuana.

Cops dont wanna raid a meth lab over a grow house, a grow house might have a gun inside, a lab has much more frequency of weapons as well as people that are so far gone and strung out they don't even hesitate to use em.

C

CANNATOPIA

obviously they arent much worried about that at all, and the only logical explanation i can think of is that those types of things dont make somebody money. trust me i agree its absolute bs.
but it is what it is. i can waste my time complaining about it and worrying about that, or worry about myself and what i do and how i can avoid that. and to me, thats time well spent.
So a Basicly the Mafia if still in Controll -lol- they just call themselves cops now heheh- JOKE think Grorge Carlin. But seriously I would have to agree sir.

Latest posts

Latest posts