What's new

Cops do watch Hydro Shops

G

guest456mpy

Home brewing sucks but home distilling rocks.

Well, hell boy! Ain't done nothing like that since I was in N.C.

LOL!

Even in the 90's when I went to Greenfields in Niles area we ALWAYS assumed we were being observed. Getting busted is no pleasure I can assure everyone. I stay strictly below the state misdemeanor limits and share with no-one. In fact I buy an eight once in a while just for when I share with friends.

3 golden rules to growing prevails...

supermanlives

Veteran
of course they watch the shops. i used to go to a worms way in massachusetts that was watched. they are looking for an easy bust.they are hoping you have warrants and such to get the ball rolling. i used to wave at em.

FlaDankster

Veteran
i get to hit, choke & fight cops all the time :) ... and yes i always burn on the way there :) :)

I ENVY YOU!!!!

To me renting a car or some shit is a red flag in itself.If they run your shit and they see you went to the hydro shop in a rental you OBVIOUSLY are hiding some thing,to me at least.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Originally Posted by thaiboxer

i get to hit, choke & fight cops all the time ... and yes i always burn on the way there
1st can you bring a friend to the ass wooping of the police and 2nd can i be your friend

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
your secret identity would be intact but they would still run the plate of the bat mobile & the bills to the bat cave.

you could go more 007 with the rotating license plate & tux, the cops would be looking at the hot chick on your arm vs the plate.

hahahaha....yeh yeh but think about it...you try finding the batcave lol....plus real superheros dont have cars ;).......

as much as am having a laugh with this...please peeps keep your whitts about ya and if you do feel there is a cop watching ya..just go up knock on the window and ask him for directions:).....

be safe ganja worriors

keep it green
highander

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I would frickin KILL to have my plates registered address come back to either the local police department or some Judge's house. hahaha. Next best thing to running your plate and having FUCK YOU flash across the screen.

I live outside city limits, so the local PD are free to watch me until I drive outside their shitty little town, then I'm out of their jurisdiction and into the Sheriff's, who are super cool with the MMJ.

Cops know that if they push too hard on any particular segment, there will be a backlash at some point. If they lean on growers too hard, and consistently, bad things will start hapeening to cops. They're already seeing it in SoCal area, murdered cops, judges, ADA's, etc done in by Mexican mafias.

Harinama

I never let even a SCRAP from my op into the trash, recycling or compost. I religiously take all op trash on my bike to a busstop trash bin.

I am completely legal(statewise) in my op, but i refuse to let some gungho cops rampage through it.

no talk..about op
no smell from op
no trash from op
no light from op
buy small quantities of op equipment
no illegal activities near legal op
dr auth posted on each wall of op(and picture of on my phone)

These will pretty much get you by, and keep you a happy grower.

Hydro Store LEO Cam

Hydro Store LEO Cam

The black box at the bottom of the pole in the attached image has a camera mounted inside that is currently pointing at the front entrance of a hydro store in Florida.

Attachments

• 100_2112.jpg
    100_2112.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 15

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
The black box at the bottom of the pole in the attached image has a camera mounted inside that is currently pointing at the front entrance of a hydro store in Florida.

Where did you get this picture from...or did you take it yourself?

I can tell the box is connected to cable...

:)

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
sounds pretty basic if i was a cop
car and house should not be attached i guess
i throw my soil in a complex bin a mile or so away

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran

What the FUCK?

I mean, WTF'in F???

Someone get themselves a skimask from cheaperthandirt.com and a pellet gun and end that thing. If I ever saw one like that it'd be mine within 24 hours.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
good tip.
good thing the place my car and i am registared to is not the house i grow at... so they can do that for me, and ill be fine. if they actually try to take me down. they will be looking in the wrong state. :D
ROFLMAO!! SAME HERE!! i use one car and theres nothing to link anything to where i live.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
this is the same reason why i stopped helping a dude with his grow. this fuckin moron goes into the grow shop and starts showing the guy my picture that he took with his cellphone!! and he cant understand why i dont even look at my phone when he calls?! real fuckin idiot!! never asked me, never talked to me first or anything just "did it, cause he thought it was cool, and they guy knew me anyway?

we have mutual friends so they are tellin me that they've talked to him and this idiot really doesnt see what he did wrong by showing the guy my pic. . . .real friggin dunce yo. and just the other fuckin day my brother noticed that they were some guys in a white van outside the spot that took our pics with a camera phone

thats why im done with all that helping shit, i want my surprises to come from my bag seed or with a new tip i learned for my grow not from the people i meet or try to help!!

cant get over that shit man! real, REAL fuckin DUNCE!!!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i normaly take the helicopter taxi when i go shopping in the hydroStore!!

B

Bud Greenleaf

What the FUCK?

I mean, WTF'in F???

Someone get themselves a skimask from cheaperthandirt.com and a pellet gun and end that thing. If I ever saw one like that it'd be mine within 24 hours.

My thoughts exactly - slingshot and a handful of lead fishing weights, and that cam would be swiss cheese...

K

Kush_Dreams

Don't mean to hijack or change the topic,but is ordering from an Online shop any better?After all the shop's records would have a name and address of customers.