What's new

Cops do watch Hydro Shops

thaiboxer

I train jiu jitsu & there are a few cops that train there also. I struck up a conversation after class with one that works vice about grow ops. He said when things are slow then sit outside the hydroshops & run plates, after the plate run they run energy bills & start checking out the place if they have any reason to suspect an op. If they suspect something they generally go through the trash to get a warrant or try to nab somebody after they leave.

gl - stay safe.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Not surprising though, I would probably do the same thing.

just go in someone else's car.

Where the hydro shop I go to, is located, There is no hiding, me or the LEO, I would see them just as easily as they would see anyone else.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good tip.
good thing the place my car and i am registared to is not the house i grow at... so they can do that for me, and ill be fine. if they actually try to take me down. they will be looking in the wrong state. :D

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
thats all good,,am trained in the fine art form of Ninja,,you can see me,,,,dam the hydro guy dont even know ive been there untill he turns around to fine some cash stuck into the wall with my Ninja star.........earth, wind, water ....

just keep ya whitts about you guys

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
as long as you are not carrying out like 8 tables and loadin them into the beat up pick up outside, i do not think you would raise much attention

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, easy way to get around that. rent a car. or u haul for the day. they can try to run those plates all day.

G

good drown

renting a car or uhaul wont work, they can still get the info. anyone ever received a ticket in the mail from the company you rented the car/truck from? happened all the time because of traffic light cameras in the city. so i would bet if the police called up whatever company you rent from, explained what they were doing and if they could get any info, the company would comply.
taxi or other car is the best. other car is often hard to obtain, as that means the car owner usually knows what you are up to.
calling the store ahead of time and having them put aside everything you need, so when you get there, you are only there a few minutes.
i do not trust cops at all, or sometimes the workers in the stores.
i imagine the best case if you HAD to use your own car, was go out of state. then unless its feds watching shops, they maybe wouldn't do anything. I often wonder about local cops within the same state, and wondered if they would be too "lazy" to try and bust you if you lived hours away and in another county. I know they can just call your county up and tell them, but i wonder if they'd even waste the time unless they got some sort of "credit" for the bust.

bicyclebenny

I train jiu jitsu & there are a few cops that train there also. I struck up a conversation after class with one that works vice about grow ops. He said when things are slow then sit outside the hydroshops & run plates, after the plate run they run energy bills & start checking out the place if they have any reason to suspect an op. If they suspect something they generally go through the trash to get a warrant or try to nab somebody after they leave.

gl - stay safe.

How do they "run" energy bills? I think the pig was bullshittin ya.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Next time your in Ju jitsu class with the guy, could you go ahead and choke him out for all of us?
Thank you

hazy

Veteran
haha, easy way to get around that. rent a car. or u haul for the day. they can try to run those plates all day.

I ain't rentin a car to go to the store. Besides, since when does it being in a rental keep you from being traceable? Info's right at the rental agency. I make sure i see no cops around or anyone just hanging around where they can see the lot, and I back in the space with my plate to the block fence to keep the guy driving in from seeing my plate.

thaiboxer

I know this one, he was knarcked off by someone, after which they went and took a look at the power bills.
Not because he was at the grow shop

do you remember the one with the big wheel setup a few years back?? he specifically mentioned that one as started by a hydro follow.

i get to hit, choke & fight cops all the time :) ... and yes i always burn on the way there :) :)