What's new

COOKIE MONSTER!

Alaris

Your CM looks killer puma. My male was also heavily dmt dominant but his pollen is still in my fridge looking for a girlfriend haha. And I couldnt agree more about crossing it with an og, might keep the stretch down as my CM was pretty short and compact but it could bring out a very interesting flavour.

MakinGoo

Lots of nice sounding crosses doggie.. Great work they all sound bomb.. I hope u find the Cookie Monster pheno like the 1 at the Green Door in San Fran.. When grow rite that stuff is really good..it's dead on like GSC 2 me but with a extra sumthin.. Good luck on the pheno hunt I'm sure ur gunna find sumthin sic.. I member u told me u had all them DMT crosses.. Ur a lucky man 2 get 2 run threw all them beans..

P

puma

hello friends:tiphat:
humm seems were getting some interest in this thread, so hell ya to that..

GROWNOUT.
ya it seems she is but she is out there to be had if one knows the right group and/or person....

FRANK.
i must be honest im pretty bad at iding pheons unless there like a fork in the eye clear to be one, im sure when ya took that pic you had those out for a watering?....they look nice a green just a tad droopy...

STONEY.
franks got yawell covered on your Question and actualy learnt me something aswell, i did not know that the DMT was a BX1-IX1 thats new news to me.....

FRANK.
no problem my friend fill free to use this thread as your own, any time.....

ENDUR.
thank you much and welcome to the thread!!..

GREEN.
humm ya a good og could put out a killer with that mix, the og would need to be pretty solid and carry some strong genetics its self to hang and not be pushed from the mix.....

FRANK.
ya not that im not going to do anything with the DMT just not right this moment, i have so much killer seed gear that i need to get to a few things ive been pushing down the list....

would really like to see you or other take her on though so i can see how yours and other creation turn out so i can branch out from what you guys have done with her to that point...

and ya id like to try the the OGKB aswell ahh but i will continue to move forward and hope it makes it to me some time, untill im going to work the FOURM into several things and see how she does....

i did use the COOKIE MONSTER in a few things in the last round so it should be interesting to see how they turn out over the next few months...

ALARIS.
thank you for the kind words and she turned out ok seeing i did not put to much focus on her in that first run, next time i'll zone in on her far more and ill get to see how she does at that time...

awesome:biggrin:

P

puma

hello GOO:tiphat:
sorry my brother i did not see your post before...

ya lots of stuff going on in this thread for-sure and the more the merrier is a good thing...

think i got all but two from that line humm maybe just the HELL but like i was saying i could make that one myself but would not be exact seeing i know not what male pheno was used...

you know ive been fighting like crazy to get my FOURM to play nice so hopefuly i will after 6-7 months finaly get to toke on a proper GSC bud...

peace brother:biggrin:

D

DHF

Wish I`d been invited to the show Bro...but...Glad I found it from boredom........

I mostly stay down in vert forums helpin folks , but wanted to stop in and give a lil Hell Yeah for my old head buddy`s mad skills.........and....

If all ya`ll haven`t figured it out by now that Puma`s the "Strain Whore From Hell" , then it`s been duly noted and all have been forewarned....lol...........

I`ll be hollerin atchas in a few weeks Bro......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:......

Jonnybgood29

Wish I`d been invited to the show Bro...but...Glad I found it from boredom........

I mostly stay down in vert forums helpin folks , but wanted to stop in and give a lil Hell Yeah for my old head buddy`s mad skills.........and....

If all ya`ll haven`t figured it out by now that Puma`s the "Strain Whore From Hell" , then it`s been duly noted and all have been forewarned....lol...........

I`ll be hollerin atchas in a few weeks Bro......

Peace.....DHF......:ying:......
Your right on the strain whore part! Lol

P

puma

hello DHF:biggrin:
great to see you pass through my brother and you know your always welcome in any of my thread at any time...

humm runing the TRUCK STOP COKIIES made with the cookie monster maybe i should start putting in some pics of her when the time comes....

very much looking for your PM homie, when ever is good for you is good for me no doubt!!!

JONNY
thank you and im really glad to see your back in the game and no worse for the ware it seems...

mad RESPECT for both of you two, and thank you both for being such solid brothers over the years...

much respect:biggrin::thank you:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
BODY BLOW ! BODY BLOW ! BODY BLOW ! Sick work Puma !

BODY BLOW ! BODY BLOW ! BODY BLOW ! Sick work Puma !

picture.php

P

puma

hello LAMB :biggrin:
hahaha ya that BODY BLOW came from the mind of my alter ego MR. JAWS his a crazy fucker sometimes.....

cant see your pic can you please fix that?....

and can you say how you come about with that strain, it was very unrealesed...

thank you for the kind words bro..

peace:tiphat:

P

puma

GREEN:biggrin:
any time brother your always welcome in my threads, any time any where you see one...

respect much:tiphat:

P

puma

hello GREEN:tiphat:

BODY BLOW
mother===gsc fourm cut
father===starfighter

only got a few seeds because the fourm is a bitch to work with, but i have a better understanding of her now so the future HYBRIDS made with this cut will be better..

im half way through a killer batch of FEM LIME COOKIES that should be stellar..

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
hello LAMB :biggrin:
hahaha ya that BODY BLOW came from the mind of my alter ego MR. JAWS his a crazy fucker sometimes.....

cant see your pic can you please fix that?....

and can you say how you come about with that strain, it was very unrealesed...

thank you for the kind words bro..

I read it on ur thread bro and knowing the lineage of the father I can only imagine how killer this cross will be. Here is the pics I posted hopefully u can see it now lol

girl-scout-cookies.jpeg

I'd kill 2 hookers for some Body Blow !! ahah

P

puma

hello LAMB:biggrin:
ya i should really try a few of those and make some F2's like i did with my DECAPS, ahh maybe after the first of the year i'll drop a few and go ahead and just do that.....ive had many ppl ask me about those in the last few months...

HOVAH2.0

Did someone say GreenDoors's Cookie Monster?

I found 2 beans a 1/4 pack of Cookie Monster buds 3 weeks ago, they popped and are 2 weeks old today, would you like me to see?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post them up. I have two green females and one dark purple lady. They weren't as healthy as I would have liked and took them out of flower to re-veg at about 2.5wks in.

I'll post them up once they are fully healthy and back in flower. Sorry for the delay, but I just didn't see any sense in wasting another 8wks if I knew they weren't going to come out perfect...

I'm also holding onto a anise / sour apple smelling male for playing around with sometime in the future.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts