What's new

COOKIE MONSTER!

coastal

Well having smoked a good bit of the forum cut now and seen it in person growing, your cut of gsc couldn't possibly be more different. Completely different herb both in how it grows, and how it smokes. It is not GS Cookies in any way, shape, or form. Throw in as many cents as you want. Every single person I know who has grown your cut agrees with me. Straight up fake. We call it fookies - fake cookies.

Not too surprised you dropped it, one of my boys custies equated smoking a joint of fookies to smoking a cigarette... 100% truth. The oil came out pretty nice but the flowers are meh.... But then again I'm on the east coast, what do I know?

Last edited by a moderator:

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
when you grab the first 4 on my list come talk to me........

smokin a cig your full of it..........good try thoe.......

P

puma

WOWW whats happening in here.

just trying to grow some pot over here my friends...

all's good:ying:

greenluv707

your tellin me.......
thought the whole " i have it and you dont" stoped dayz ago...........

P

puma

i know the fourm cut i have is the real deal and thats the only cut i can say that for-sure...im not one to say he/she has it and she/he dont, if ya got it you got it if you dont you dont...

was thinking about trying to get one of the others but i dont think it would be worth the effort, i think the fourm cuts is the one to have from everything ive read on it in the last year...

MOB BOSS * TANG TANG

that would be a nice one to have in ones stock...

very nice:biggrin:

greenluv707

he did the mobb boss tang atng cross but it didnt make very many seeds.....

im tellin you you the dmt x diablo (hellrazor) is were its at...........

puma im makin a trip to the bay here befor the beggining of the year(buddies got goodies for me) and im bringin back goodies to play with........

cookies (thin mint cut)
platum cooks
cookies and cream(the white x gsc forum)

and lots of others too...........should be intresting

greenluv707

the animal cooks is worth gettin for sure........

pretty damn rare thoe..........i like the high way better then the reg gsc.........

more to her for sure buddie.........

P

puma

hello GREEN:tiphat:
humm sorry i missed your top post..

was unable to get the HELLRAZOR or the TANG TANG my guy had some good shit but he did not have those two, if he would have i would have tried to get them you can bet your ass on that.....

when ya get back from your trip give me a shout for real!!.....

humm i thought i heard that the WHITE * GSC was being called SUGAR COOKIES??.....

was that wrong or is there another out already...

im making a large batch of LIME COOKIES fems at this time useing the fourm cut and reversed pollen from a LIME KUSH it should be a killer for-sure....also making some YOSHI BUD & TASK MASTER both having the fourm cut as the mother...

peace bro:ying:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Great to hear you also have the Forum cut puma, are you planning on doing crosses directly with that cut?

From my personal experience I can verify that the cut labeled "fookies" is not the forum GSC cut and is quite different from the thin mint and platinum as well. It is not "Cookies", I agree that it looks more like the Blueberry x Og Kush that was posted than anything else. In fact, it looks essentially identical to that plant. I don't know about it tasting like cigs, I've always gotten a decent taste pallet from it when its cured, but YMMV. However, it's definitely doesn't compare to the forum cut, not a real powerhouse when compared to OGs or GSC.

From what I've read on the GSC forum itself, many of the people who tried Steele's "cookies" cut said it was not the GSC. I've never directly tried his cut so I can't directly say either way, but the general consensus definitely seemed to be that the cookies steele was working with was not the same as the thin mint / platinum / forum. The Cookie Monster seeds were supposedly made with that same Steele cut.

Either way, people have the real GSC cuts now and are starting their own cookies breeding projects. I'm really looking forward to those...

Last edited:
P

puma

hello BIO:tiphat:
its been awhile sence you and i have last talked my friend....

ive had the fourm cut all summer and this round is the first round where i have her going the right direction, it has taken me forever to figure her out...one picky finky bitch to be sure...

yes GSC projeects have been on-going over here, i have three new ones being made as we speak..

LIME COOKIES FEMS
mother===gsc fourm
father===lime kush {reversed}

YOSHI BUD
mother===gsc fourm
father===double purple dojo ix1

TASK MASTER
mother===gsc fourm
father===dark matter

some from the past.

ALIEN COOKIES
mother===gsc fourm
father===aliendawg f4 either/witch hazel

BODY BLOW
mother===gsc fourm
father===starfighter

i have some fresh GSC clones going that will be worked in the up-coming grow not sure what there going to get dusted with just yet but ya they will indeed get dusted...

as far as the COOKIE MONSTER gos i can only go by what i was told by the friend i got them from...

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===gsc ogbk
father===dmt

now ive never grown the OGBK nor have i grown out straight DMT but from the pics ive seen of the DMT the cookie monsters i grew look pretty much just like the DMT......

ive never personaly heard any one say the COOKIE MONSTER was made with anything other then the OGBK * DMT so i cant speak to that myself...

just wanting to grow and make some good HYBRIDS and not really wanting to get into all the other stuff that gos along with this cut, no matter what version it is..

peace bro:biggrin:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Sounds like some good plans Puma. :cool:

That Animal cut is very hoarded and I only know of a handful of people who have her. She is definitely a step above the GSC forum cut.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got no clue what's in these beans then...lol....who knows. Grow some pot. Smoke it. If you like it, grow it again. People make it too hard sometimes.

I'm not certain what plant Steele used - I WAS under the impression that it was the OGKB cut, but others have since refuted that as not being possible, so I can only draw conclusions. But either way:

Cookie Monster

picture.php

dank.Frank

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice .....
Dmt is sour bubble???? From what I seen sb is very dominate but looks like ya may have a cookie pheno or 2 in there... Regardless hope ya find something dank frank....

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good Frank!!! I got some of those seeds to crack too. Looking forward to seeing how those do for ya. :cool:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Puma for letting me tread jack here rather than starting a different thread...

I just don't want folks to be able to find the gear easier when they search for it - no point in having multiple threads. On top of that - I'm just terrible at keeping a thread current. I probably have more half started grow threads than anyone on here...

Yeah Stoney - DMT is a Sour Bubble Bx1 IX1 line, if I am not mistaken. I'm not sure if Zoolander or Steele found the original DMT pheno - but I know Zoo was posting pics of the isolated DMT pheno back in '09 - and that Steele continued to work the line...

I agree that as a general rule of thumb Sour Bubble tends to be dominant in many crosses. Having run Cookies previously, I am however inclined to say, there are two plants in the 7 that really stand out to me as looking more Cookie-esque. These fans hang all droopy - looks as if they are water logged 99% of the time...I thinking it is because they are past due for transplant, personally.

dank.Frank

greenluv707

looks bomb frank............luv the look on theos leaves........from what i see some very nice phenos to sort through there..........

but yes ive come to the concusion that the dmt pheno when breedin with it is very very domnate..........im thinkin breed with an og might beable to cut that bitch down a couple of knoches...........lol

the slow veg time is deff a sign of the dmt strong in that girl...........

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FWIW - they aren't really growing THAT slowly. Not slow like a pure Sour Bubble or Bubba Kush - they certainly have a touch of hybrid vigor as a result of the outcrossing.

I wish I had grown the OGKB cut simply to understand precisely how it differs from the Forum cut. I know in general it is a more compact plant compared to the Forum cut.

Either way, I'm glad to be running the gear. New stuff is always fun and exciting. I'll certainly proceed with using a male from the line to take back to the Forum cut, seeing as Puma isn't proceeding that direction..

Hopefully Steele will be back sooner than later and we can get his words on the cut used to mother these seeds...

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts