What's new

COOKIE MONSTER!

P

puma

heavly seeded MONSTER right here..

THE MALE USED..

also hit my LIME KUSH with some COOKIE MONSTER POLLEN and in the next round im going to hit my GSC with some MONSTER POLLEN putting out some GSC BX...

yummmy

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
wow, you're really hitting me with the the recognizable leaf patterns there puma, props on the cookies and alien cookie adventures

P

puma

ya and dont forget the LIME COOKIE fems that are being made...

yummmy:biggrin:

Looks tasty bro.. That Cookie Monster sounds like its going to be killer... You plan on releasing any F2's homie? Anyways i'll check ya later bro....

CK

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
very nice work buddie will be watchin for sure..........

the male looks heavly dmt influenced........looks like a winner for sure.......

P

puma

hello GREEN,
well she smells pretty dank but i dont get an in your face smell untill i rub on her then after a second i get an overwhelming pine-sol smell very strong, and i know the GSC dont do that so this has got to be the DMT/BUBBLE.....

shes been a dream to grow very easy very beautiful and she took to the breeding awesomely and it looks like im going to get a couple hundred seeds from her in this round....im thinking i might hit a gsc with some pollen in the next round and push out some gsc bx seeds just because i can...

being seeing some interest in the STRIGHT DMT seeds so i may get to the ones i have an make a huge batch of f2's aswell..

a few pics and you need to click on them to get a decent look..

peace,

greenluv707

looks bomb as hell..........

hey would luv to see a dmt x pre-98 bubba.........would be some serious smoke for sure.....

P

puma

would be a decent hook up but i dont have the pre 98 bubba sooo...

peace:biggrin:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be starting my cookie monster beans soon. You finding the dmt dominates?

dank.Frank

greenluv707

man shes lookin really good puma........

the crystal on her looks like its dusted down..........

P

puma

hello there:tiphat:

frank,
no doubt dude full on DMT and i bet if i poped some of these straight DMT seeds you would not be able to tell them apart from this HYBRID...

green,
thank you my brother and i'll do better the next time out..

thanks guys:biggrin:

P

puma

hey frank:tiphat:
ya man i have some MONSTER POLLEN still in hand and was thinking about hiting the GSC cut with it for a BX and to TRY and put a bit more cookie genetics in the mix, but just not sure at this time..

peace:tiphat:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I was gonna do the same with the best male I found, just because.

FWIW - Monster used the OGKB cut, not the forum cut. To use a monster male would Ix the cookies family line....unless you were bx'ing the OGKB cookies.

But yeah, I was gonna see what could be found in a forum x (OGKB x DMT) crosa. My guess is a male from that will have to be used to ACTUALLY bx the forum cookies - and maybe then find a more true representation... never know...just gotta make beans and grow 'em out...

dank.Frank

P

puma

hello FRANK:tiphat:
ahhh haaa thank you dude been looking for the COOKIE used in the hybrid the guy i got them from was not sure so hell ya, so messing it with the fourm cut is not likly by me now..