What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Conversation Starter - What's Your Favourite Whiskey?

shithawk420

Veteran
Now those Koreans will never drink whiskey again cause there first was jack Daniels and will think it all taste like that.Jim beam would of even been a better choice

purple_man

Veteran
high fambz!

up to now my favourite ones are: auchentauchen (12 years) and brothers in arms (14 years), both single malts.

just fuqin love that smokey, turfey aroma...

blessss

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not a snob.I'll drink anything.I'm drinking natty ice right now and in a little bit I'm gonna get a 3.00 pint of whiskey. but that don't mean I don't like the good stuff

shithawk420

Veteran
As long as its gots enough booze in it any drink will do! I'm drinking this god aweful James Foxe Canadian whiskey! Hey what can I say!? Its the only game in town!

MicroRoy

picture.php

luposolitario

whiski is a way of no return ,a magic shit for fly in the ski by night /day, long life jeck and remember me for try space in the hell

Latest posts

Latest posts