What's new

Connoisseur300: 400w, organic 21 plant SOG(The Sacred Armoire)

White

Everything is looking great 300. Lovin that Blueberry you were showin off. I'd love to grow some myself in the future. Keep on keepin on bro.

Peace,
White

L

Luv2Blaze

Connoisseur300,

Love diesel bro. Nice NGB cab you have as well. The blueberry is an old time favorite as well sweet!

How does Dreamgoddness smoke? your girls are looking very sexy.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
How's it going over thereConnoisseur300?
Good thank you for asking. I haven't been able to update my thread because I've been so busy with life but I'll get some more shots up soon. The blueberry just keeps coming and I'm still stoned. Life is good, busy but good.

So how's your growing going??

InPotiTrust

Connoisseur300 I hear ya bro live is always busy one way or another.My grow is going good i got Mendo purps,Dirty Harry,White Rhino,Pure kush,Strawberry Cough,Roadkill skunk and a Bagseed flowering in my CAB.This is my last run with this CAB till i build a new one.

Heres a pic for ya it's Chocolate Diesel X Lemon thai i just took dwon 2 weeks ago.

picture.php

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
hell yeah that shit looks good. Sounds like you have a serious line up. I'd love to have those. How did you aquire those genetics?? A club or did you order them???

InPotiTrust

Well i have some really good friends that hit me with anything they have and i just keep the karma and the love going.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I just got a sack of what I was told was Blueberry but it didn't smell like berries to me!!! Nothing compares to what was going around my area in 98-99 the shit I used to get from this black girls gangster ass step dad selling to us middle school kids but it smelled just like BLUEBERRY!!!!!! Me and my best friend I grow with to this day are still comparing buds to that strain and nothing has beat it...

So I'm guessing it was some real deal Dj Short Blueberry buds

3top

Hi Connoisseur300,

I was too very impressed by DR's mini-grow. I was working through his threads lately, so I also found you as someone who was trying to work with a similar system.

I see that you started your own cab-systems throughout the last two years: first with small flouro bulbs adapting the DR's system, then in the next evolution of the mini cab system you worked with a much more powerfull 300W light and now you got even back to conventional grow sizes under 2x1000W.

Q: What, if I may ask, is your resumee with microgrowing after setting up two of these systems and why did you stop working with energy saving flouro bulbs already after your first year with micro growing?

THNX! - treetop

Background: I had somehow similar ideas of a densly packed SOG on 1,5m2/600W and I also wanted to work with a rotational system to get me some flexibility to work with different strains at the same time. I was so happy finding peepz here with some experience with densely packed, short grown plants :)

kjz71521

That is a tru conoisseur cab man. Im already pullin up my seat. Im doing a mini sog in a 70'z style house bar now, Check me out.

Latest posts

Latest posts