What's new

Connoisseur300: 400w, organic 21 plant SOG(The Sacred Armoire)

clay

This cab is awesome! I would love to get something together like this. I might have to visit the local Ikea as-is... or the salvation army.. I like the rubbermaids and all..just doesnt always feel sturdy. I've already had offers from close friends to 'take it off my hands' when I'm ready to rebuild, even though its super ghetto..

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Thundurkel said:
Hell yea bro thats what I'm talking about that's how I'd do it if I went HID!!! But I'm pullin some huge buds at the moment so I'll stick with my CFL's ... hey with your moms how many watts are the cfls?? cuz since I switched veg cabs and I went from 6 26w 6500K CFLs to 1 4ft 54w 6500K T5 and 2 2ft 17w 7800K T8s and my growth has slowed majorly what used to take a week is taking 2 weeks!!
You are pullin some huge dank nugs! No doubt about that. I alwase check out your grow and just imaginging your plant being mine!LOL.
My cfl are the Three way 12/24/39w cfls. I couldn't find the 42 for some reason like I used too but these are working perfect for my setup so far.
Thanks for stopin in my thread Thundurkel. See you around buddie.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
clay said:
This cab is awesome! I would love to get something together like this. I might have to visit the local Ikea as-is... or the salvation army.. I like the rubbermaids and all..just doesnt always feel sturdy. I've already had offers from close friends to 'take it off my hands' when I'm ready to rebuild, even though its super ghetto..

Sturdy is the key word here. It had to be sturdy and their for quiet. By getting a large piece of furniture I was guaranteed stability and silence with the thickness of the wood used to build them. Broyhill rocks!
Rubbermaids are cool and stuff but I like growing big but cant right now so I try to make it feel as big as possible with it being quite small. I love the BIG buds and I think this system is going to deliver those to me. And it just looks cleaner than any system I've ever had so I'm very happy.
Piece, Love and Pot
Connoissuer300

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here's a quick pic of the garden as of 3 days ago.

My small blueberry clones are a little over a week into flowering and I'm about to transplant 3 more clones to put in the flower room.

It's going to be Blueberry heaven real soon!!! Gotta love this strain. It comes through every time.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Just finished transplanting my fresh Blueberry clones into 2L bottles and added them to the flower room.

I also took 3 Blueberries from the cloner and added them to the 16oz red cups we love so much here in the US to veg for a couple of days till about three inches tall. They're a little N deficient so it might take a couple more days for them the reach. I hit them with a stronger nute mix so they should bounce back quick.

mmmmm mmm, gotta love the blueberry!

Last edited:
i'm with you on that, 300 .. last time i had blueberry was when i was home in Amsterdam, like 5 years ago, i so jealous right now. Lookin awesome bro \m/

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Time for some bud pics!

the first couple pics are of my diesel #2 pheno. She's actually doing better under the more intense 400w light. quite a bit more resin for some reason.
Shes at six and a half weeks. Coming down first week of January.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Diesel #1. Some of the dankest nugs I've had the pleasure to smoke. Very sweet too. This diesel was grown under two 150s. Not a large yield but enough to keep I think.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. :rasta: :joint: :rasta:

I have some more shots for you all I just uploaded.

This is a pic of my blueberry at four weeks flowering.

This is blueberry at 6 weeks flower.

And a couple shots of the dreamgoddess at 6 weeks

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Check this shot out. Nice little wave I'm starting in here! All blueberry. There is also about a two week difference inbetween the two largest plants.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Thanks bro. Glad to see you stop bye. I'll be getting some new genetics real soon from Green House Seed Co. Feminized

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
looking good, I can't wait to get my new cabinet going and test this stuff out as well. I will be playing with t5's and cfl's and see what works best for me. I never thought I would ever sog BUT man I do love how you guys get to enjoy multiple strains all at once and perpetual is something that can never be laughed at....

looking good connoiseur300

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
potenza said:
what is that white thing ?mylar or plastic ?
It's a lot easier to take care of than mylar and without the trouble of painting. I love the stuff. it comes in 10ftx50 foot roll or you can just buy it by the foot. You can also use it to make a grow tent or to seperate a room to make two.