What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds The 90's Haze

Ncali

Veteran
So trimming was a breeze, I think I let her go a week too long though. Some flowers popped nanners, but SourDiesel go figure:dunno:. Ill bush her out next time to get the yield up. Smells ended at lemon, burnt rubber, and spice. Very unique. She is curing, and I'm going to let her sit a while before testing anything. The below statement is so true.

... The buds at the bottom were as chunky and ripe as the tops. ...

I run a sea of green, bottom branches are normally ice hash fodder. But these still produced smokable lower buds for the most part.

I just could never in good faith send someone looking for a "haze" representative to this plant, I must have read some shit wrong, I got a totally different impression. SSSDH hybrid, not haze I guess. I don't know why I was expecting hazier influence from the nl5hz. I grew one fucking bean though, OJD deserves more than that. So ill grow a pack and see whats up. Don't get me wrong, this was kind, kind, kind ganja right here. Just NOT what I thought I was looking for LOL. Sometimes that's for the best, yah know?

:smoke:
NC

UncleBens

So trimming was a breeze, I think I let her go a week too long though. Some flowers popped nanners, but SourDiesel go figure:dunno:. Ill bush her out next time to get the yield up. Smells ended at lemon, burnt rubber, and spice. Very unique. She is curing, and I'm going to let her sit a while before testing anything. The below statement is so true.

I run a sea of green, bottom branches are normally ice hash fodder. But these still produced smokable lower buds for the most part.

I just could never in good faith send someone looking for a "haze" representative to this plant, I must have read some shit wrong, I got a totally different impression. SSSDH hybrid, not haze I guess. I don't know why I was expecting hazier influence from the nl5hz. I grew one fucking bean though, OJD deserves more than that. So ill grow a pack and see whats up. Don't get me wrong, this was kind, kind, kind ganja right here. Just NOT what I thought I was looking for LOL. Sometimes that's for the best, yah know?

:smoke:
NC
How did she smoke?

Shootzcuz

This is some Connoisseur for sure!

This is some Connoisseur for sure!

Hey all my first post on icmag! Just wanted to show off my girl. This pic was taken during week 7, she is starting to fatten up good! But my god the smell is like limeaid, it's so freaking amazing. Great job on this one OJD :tiphat:.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 39

Shootzcuz

Thats a pretty good first post mate :)
Ive still not popped my pack yet...

Thanks man! This is my first true sativa that I've grown and I'm just incredibly impressed. And I didn't pheno hunt this at all, this is the first seed from the pack that I popped. So yea...freaking awesome. I'm stoked.:biggrin:

UncleBens

Nice one mate!
How have you found her to grow so far? Stretch, branching etc?
Ive been sitting on a pack for ages, but just got some sssdh fem seeds... Now im thinking maybe I should pop both packs :)

Shootzcuz

Nice one mate!
How have you found her to grow so far? Stretch, branching etc?
Ive been sitting on a pack for ages, but just got some sssdh fem seeds... Now im thinking maybe I should pop both packs :)

Thanks man! Stretch is significant, this is a tall plant for sure. Branching was also considerable, in fact when I lollypopped I feel like I was cutting off lanky low growing off-shoot "mains" if that makes any sense. Ultimately I let it flower out with 4 "tops" and had huge top colas with awesome size nugs all the way down, nothing on this plant wasn't worth keeping. Haven't smoked it yet but yielded about 2.5oz and its curing now. It's a beautiful sativa and it smells like lime, can't wait to see how she smokes. Just an FYI for growing her, my pheno needed more cal-mag than any of the other strains I was growing from early on and later in flower needed more potassium than the rest as well. Absolutely gorgeous flowers, I'll get back on here and post a few pictures in a day or two.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Shootcuz
Great first posts
Looks great , nice work

Hit us up with a smoke report when sampled
Peace

Shootzcuz

Hey Shootcuz
Great first posts
Looks great , nice work

Hit us up with a smoke report when sampled
Peace

Thanks OJD!! Stoked that you saw this. Honestly this strain is my favorite that I've grown, or tried for that matter. Really great look with huge top colas and some gorgeous fox tails. The smell is out of this world with like a churchy lime, so great! The stone is really happy and energizing, no paranoia, and when she lets you come down a few hours later it's very gradual and pleasant. At that point it's great to sleep. I had this tested and its 19.4% THC after all the conversions and what not and still 1.4 cbga, I knew I took it down a week early but I was going out of town. This would be great for pain, anxiety, depression, social anxiety and if you time it right sleep. Will be a staple in my garden, and OJD I'm looking forward to continuing to grow out more of your awesome genetics when I get the chance.

el mani

Veteran
90's hz... This was a little diesel for my taste. good plant. citrus and diesel church. long and well resinated buds.

Attachments

• _20200104_140756.jpg
    _20200104_140756.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 44
  • _20200104_140946.jpg
    _20200104_140946.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47

Peacefrog

Veteran
I have a pack of these sitting in the stash. Don't know if I will ever get to grow them. If I ever get the chance to grow again the 90's Haze will be the first seeds getting wet. I would love to hear about smoking experiences with this herb.

I quit growing 5 years ago but never lost the bug. I've been getting by on legal bud in the meantime but damn that shit is boring and screw the tax man getting a piece of the action on my herb! Come pandemic time I realized if ever there was a time to get back into growing it was now.

So after a test germination batch of less important seeds to make sure I hadn't forgotten how to do it, I was true to my word and busted out that pack of The 90's Haze sitting on the top of the seed collection and popped one of these along with a few others to scratch my sativa itch. My 90's gal has stood out with her vigor and beautiful structure. Cuts have been taken and she is in 12/12 and stretching out. I have high hopes for this lady!

I came back and read through this thread for research purposes. Damn I forgot what a trainwreck bitchfest it was for the first several pages. And then Spaventa came along and totally redeemed the thread and reminded me why I was so excited about growing this strain.

I have a pack of Australian Deadhead that has also been calling to me ever since I knew such a thing existed. It will be the next seed I pop. And I have a good sampling of Karma's A5 work to try out as well. Pics may be forthcoming if things go well. Wish me luck!

Peacefrog

Veteran
Well my dabbling with The 90's Haze has been well worth the time. I only popped one seed but it produced super sticky icky with a strong pine scent. My fingers get coated every time I handle the buds. After smoking a joint of this I'm hit with an initial dose of stupid but it levels off into a happy functional buzz with an easy comedown. Here's a bud shot from a cutting I'll chop tomorrow at 72 days:

picture.php

And a cutting of her (on the left) with her sister from another mother Australian Deadhead. They both went into a flower tent last night. I've got two other cuttings of the ADH farther along but not far enough to try out yet. This girl was going to get culled but she was just too healthy and begging to get flowered so I potted her up and threw her in the tent.

picture.php

I really should have cleared out the background before snapping this photo but what can I say - I'm out of practice. I'll post a dried bud shot later. Great plant OJD. Too bad you aren't offering it anymore.

G

Lookin' and sounds great PF!

My little one smells like classic dutch lemony SSH .

Kftf1dl.jpg
MqrIoxJ.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Peacefrog , good to see you back around

The Australian Dead Head is not discontinued , i just had a falling out with Attitude seedbank so they have all my strains as discontinued just to piss me off .

The Australian Dead Head will be around for many years and really suggest it for Haze heads , Huge yields of that exotic Sativa/Haze that will take you up like a rocket.
Well my dabbling with The 90's Haze has been well worth the time. I only popped one seed but it produced super sticky icky with a strong pine scent. My fingers get coated every time I handle the buds. After smoking a joint of this I'm hit with an initial dose of stupid but it levels off into a happy functional buzz with an easy comedown. Here's a bud shot from a cutting I'll chop tomorrow at 72 days:

View Image

And a cutting of her (on the left) with her sister from another mother Australian Deadhead. They both went into a flower tent last night. I've got two other cuttings of the ADH farther along but not far enough to try out yet. This girl was going to get culled but she was just too healthy and begging to get flowered so I potted her up and threw her in the tent.

View Image

I really should have cleared out the background before snapping this photo but what can I say - I'm out of practice. I'll post a dried bud shot later. Great plant OJD. Too bad you aren't offering it anymore.