What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Biggest yielding potent strains I've tried so far.

(Northern Skunk-
Produces fat dense frosty buds in 8 weeks. Excellent indoor cash cropper. I wish I would of kept that mother I had. Low odor and heavy yields perfect for indoors.

(Northernberry-
Another good yielder from another NL hybrid. Great indoor strain also produces lots of fat sticky buds. Great flavor and potent.

(ThunderFuckingBlockhead- Private Breeder)
What can you expect when you got Grapefruit in the genetics, high yields. No matter what pheno they were high yielders. I had a sativa dom pheno that took about 10 weeks that was a really heavy yielder. Some phenos take longer due to heavy Sativa genetics but Indica phenos finish quick and yield just as well.

(Pineapple Chunk- Myself)
A C99 hybrid that finishes fast and yields well. I'm not sure thsi would make a cash croppers list but I put it on here just for the finish time and quality of bud. Although yields can be high if vegged long enough. PC produces very dense mediums size nugs that weigh in heavy.

Last edited by a moderator:

louie

Anyone have more info on Donk? How long did it take to finish? huge yield? potent? Also is Trainwreck a fast, huge yielder?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
BLOCKHEAD...if you can find it anywhere....THANK GOD, I just made a sick cross of Blockhead x OG Kush but that was my last seed, so no more pure Blockhead for me..But hopefully the cross is just as good as the original if not better..

peace
Chefboy

Rinse

Veteran
i'd say Erdpurt from Ace seeds because its been bred to be mold resistant and everyone knows that less work spent maintaining mold means more energy towards getting more plants/bigger plants.
plus it is supposed to be damn potent and a cross between two swiss plants so its definitely gold genetics.

Sounds nice what is it a cross of?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones is everyones dream plant, cash cropper included.....also on a more personal note i'd say Chemmy Jones.
Peace

Cantaloupe Skunk, by my bud Ohsogreen. Dude spent most of his life growing out this old skunk line, looking for this pheno. She's a breeze to grow, serious low odor (rare for a skunk), heavyweight, with enough resin to make hash makers blow a load on contact. A high of the finest caliber, up high, no noids, makes the party a party.

Attachments

• C_Skunk_N1.JPG
    C_Skunk_N1.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • C_Skunk_M.JPG
    C_Skunk_M.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 9
Critical mass?

Nugga Boo are you asking or recommending ? Cause Cantaloupe Skunk is not a Dutch strain. It does put on serious weight, so in that respect, hell yeah, it's got some mass. But this strain was bred in southern cali in the 70's. It's not Critical Mass, if you were asking.

My "Anger Management" is a cash cropper strain and delicious to boot. Never had it tested for THC% but it's no slouch. It's Green Crack X C99 and it's DONE in 8wks but can easily be taken at 7wks. Good luck finding them though. Those that have them are hoarding them.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Wouldn't any single-cola/columnar strain be the way to go?

Some people are listing plants that have huge yields but also branch out quite a bit. This wastes alot of light.

I would recommend Sweet Tooth #3. Great bag appeal and yield.

Also, a good idea would be to cross Chem D with something like LUI. Search through some seeds and you've got a wonderful cash cropper. And maybe even selectively breed for a good balance of potency and yield.

mr noodles

i can say that in dinafem freebee from the boutique , i a 5 pack i have a true monster commercial plant aka huge /hard like rock and frosted with a wonderful smell , the main bud is immense and frosted at 35 days and look to be ready at 45 -50 days for rushed folks .

vietnamese,bikers stupid commercial grow op would cut that plant today at 35 days and bag it wet like it look this morning .

reminder that critical + is a pheno of critical mass from shanti that in fact is the nl1 x pacific big bud made by neville in the sssc days before shanti even start to breed !

this strain should be credited to neville , like most of the modern genetics of today .

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I would contribute severalstrains but they are all clone only. Holy shit, my strain list is at 34, eek! Time to thin the herd.

KindBudKid

MNS AfghanSkunk/AfghanHaze aka ASH has some amazing phenos to be had.. Huge yield of resined up bubble calyxes.. Killer flavor and effect.. You just have to pick whick pheno suits you best...

G

growhigh1233

i can say that in dinafem freebee from the boutique , i a 5 pack i have a true monster commercial plant aka huge /hard like rock and frosted with a wonderful smell , the main bud is immense and frosted at 35 days and look to be ready at 45 -50 days for rushed folks .

vietnamese,bikers stupid commercial grow op would cut that plant today at 35 days and bag it wet like it look this morning .

reminder that critical + is a pheno of critical mass from shanti that in fact is the nl1 x pacific big bud made by neville in the sssc days before shanti even start to breed !

this strain should be credited to neville , like most of the modern genetics of today .

no its not its a reworkin of big bud !!!

bigbud x with a fruity skunk1 pheno !!!

least everything iv read says that !!

no nl in there !!!

greenpinky

Probably vegged for a month,I don't remember.
I mention the D-Cong because you could veg cuts for ten days and flower for 50-55 and have buds plenty ripe for sale. It will be top-shelf stuff... Pure head candy:joint:
So I'm guessing that this is only a clone if I'm wrong where do u get beans of this

MtnLivin

Mcfly if you have access to it! 3 per light is not unheard of.. You can't beat the pineapple/skunky smell either...