What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sensi Star takes the cake for me.

I'm running some sensi right now and it is great, but turning out even much better is the pk.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=131215

I just posted this in another this in another thread that was very similar to this one.

This strain yields, is frosty, and is strong. very resistant to mites, and loves lots of light and nutes. pk should stand for perfect kush, because mine isnt that purple yet, but it is perfect. This strain is easy to clone, as well. Also ideal for scrog or lst, but would could make an off the hook sog.:dance013:

Imagine you could get 750 grams per square meter pretty easily. with a thousand watts.

I

Iron_Lion

There was a few recommendations for hindu kush, I must say my nirvana hindu kushes so far at wk 6 are a FAIL. These plants flower very slowly, they are overall green and perfectly healthy looking but the yield looks like it will be low and there is very little resin compared to my other strains, PPP, Nevilles Haze Mango, and cheeseberry haze. The PPP at wk 6 looks like it will be my fastest, largest yeilding plant out of 5 strains currently in the garden. The SB PPP freebie makes very stick, nice and fat buds. Cant wait to smoke it.

full time daddy
Veteran
There was a few recommendations for hindu kush, I must say my nirvana hindu kushes so far at wk 6 are a FAIL. These plants flower very slowly, they are overall green and perfectly healthy looking but the yield looks like it will be low and there is very little resin compared to my other strains, PPP, Nevilles Haze Mango, and cheeseberry haze. The PPP at wk 6 looks like it will be my fastest, largest yeilding plant out of 5 strains currently in the garden. The SB PPP freebie makes very stick, nice and fat buds. Cant wait to smoke it.

you just did not find a good one hindu hit's 10 pounds od in nor cal :)

full time daddy
Veteran
nice to know the seed's blow....
my cut came from a club and it was worthy of yeilds.... and was under 9 week
the master kush was up there too......

ever thought of paradise seeds nebula, massive yield, very trippy long lasting high, not to much smell either or taste for that matter....

G

GroMore

Federation Mikado...I've got oodles of f2's, just trying to work out a way to get 'em out there for the grow community to access

GroMore

Update

Update

This thread went stagnant,, where's the commercial connoisseur heads at then these days?

without any sativa involved... ?

Please holla if there is such a thing!!

I just wanted to clarify that I did NOT mean to exclude strains with sativa influence (or even sativa dominance in some cases, like the I.S.S. or Satori which are both on my original list) but straight 12 to 18 week sativas have no place in my cash cropping operation - they're just not commercially viable or even justifiable considering the quality of some of the hybrids these days. 9-10 weeks is the max, after that the ratio of marginal utility to marginal cost takes a serious dive.
Anyway, I would like to share some of the excellent cash cropping strains that I've found in the last year since I started this thread:

1) Original Misty - Homegrown Fantaseeds
2) Pineapple Funk - Holy Smoke Seeds
4) Someone already mentioned these but "Blockhead" and "Donk" from Spice of Life are both monsters.

Also I feel that Green Poison (Sweet Seeds) and Mataro Blue (Kannabia Seeds) deserve honorable mentions. They're not absolute top yielders but there are some very dank phenos among these two strains (Mataro Blue even has a substantial percentage of THC-V, which is exceedingly rare in a Cash Cropping strain). Pineapple Funk goes 10 weeks but I'll make an exception 'cause this strain is the diggity.

The search goes on!!! :ying:

C

Capt.Cannabis

i'd say Erdpurt from Ace seeds because its been bred to be mold resistant and everyone knows that less work spent maintaining mold means more energy towards getting more plants/bigger plants.
plus it is supposed to be damn potent and a cross between two swiss plants so its definitely gold genetics.

TheOracle

The heaviest strain I have seen was "Slyder" by sagarmatha, excellent yield. slightly boring taste and high, but if you want weight, it cant be beat

Latest posts

Latest posts