What's new

Congo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Congo outdoor harvest musigny23,

I bet those outdoor buds will be really tasty and smooth with that right final flushing and yellowing. How were the aromas in late flowering and before harvest ?
Thanks for sharing your Congo experience and great pics with us :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks also for your good company and contribution to this thread Roy :)

That's a very pretty reddish Congo! :dance013:
Looks like the smoke will be delightful and exotic.
Congrats on your harvest and good luck with your upcoming ACE sativa grow ;)

Passenger101

Thank you Dubi for your wonderful work and your willingness to teach others.

I was curious what might happen if I back cross the female pollen from this plant with my clone of this plant. Will the seeds be this phenotype or mostly this phenotype?

Passenger101

Here is the clone of the red colored Congo. It was treated with silver for about 3 weeks and then flowered another 4 weeks it’s about ready to burst. I have it in it’s own box with a filter on it.
Regards,
Roy
:sasmokin:

picture.php

Popey

Veteran
Hi. Has anyone grown Congo F2? Is it very different from F1? I received some regular Congo seeds F2 and would like to get some information.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Passenger101,

Glad to see you are reversing your lovely Congo female to produce your own feminized seeds :)

Current Congo release is a F1, so if you self (S1) the female by itself it will produce the genetic variability of a F2, this means you will find in your S1 offspring very Congo african sativa leaning phenos, almost pure pakistani indica phenos, and combination inbetween like original Congo F1 release. Your seeds won't produce a uniform outcome at population level but should be fun and interesting to explore if you have the will and you really liked the female you are working with.

Please, keep us updated with your results. All the best.

Thank you Dubi for your wonderful work and your willingness to teach others.

I was curious what might happen if I back cross the female pollen from this plant with my clone of this plant. Will the seeds be this phenotype or mostly this phenotype?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow xtsho! Gorgeous flowers and outcome! :tiphat:

Wish you are enjoying with your colorful flowers, please let us know your opinion about her smoke if you have the chance.
Thank you very much for sharing your amazing results! :huggg:

xtsho

Wow xtsho! Gorgeous flowers and outcome! :tiphat:

Wish you are enjoying with your colorful flowers, please let us know your opinion about her smoke if you have the chance.
Thank you very much for sharing your amazing results! :huggg:

Yes it was a beautiful plant. I actually grew that plant a while ago.
The smoke was divine. Unfortunately it's all gone. I shared it with several of my closest friends and they all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thank you for all the good work you're doing so people like me are able to obtain these great genetics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to people like you xtsho, without all your support none of this will happen.
Glad you and your friends enjoyed with your Congo flowers so much! :)

T

TheForgotten

I don't think i've ever seen a bud that made me want to try a strain so much, wowsa.... :tiphat:
picture.php

vcasqui

What a beautifull place, very green :O

Can you tell me the name of the strain in the left-back? The pale green one. She looks really similar to the Bangi Hazes I had this past summer, in color and structure.

kickarse

What a beautifull place, very green :O

Can you tell me the name of the strain in the left-back? The pale green one. She looks really similar to the Bangi Hazes I had this past summer, in color and structure.

Its one of mine, Cats Piss X Yorker
Cats Piss = 2lbs of shit x X
Yorker is from an Aussie seed seller, Southern Star Seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts