What's new

confirmed testers(names here)

sneaky101

Well...after 3 or so PMs to Clarence and no response I guess I'm gonna give up on getting these beans. O well...but thanks ojd for trying to let me test your gear and good luck to everyone who is testing these. I will be keeping my eyes peeled for these grow threads and look forward to seeing all the frosty goodness!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont feel bad I have not recived anything. My xmas prize Tshirt.Test beans,Photo winner in SS forum nothing...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guys dont worry i got more seeds and t shirts

il pm clarrence and see if he has sent them out yet

peace

sneaky101

Ah ha! There is a man behind the curtain...got a pm from Clarence confirming that they have been shipped. Didn't say how long ago, so just a waiting game now. Thanks Clarence and ojd.

Looking like its gonna be a good year for you Hammer! Grats on all your accomplishments I have been seeing around here. Is that a macro lens you use for your pics....I gotta get me one of those.

M

mugenbao

For what it's worth, I too have not received my tester pack. I've already been waiting far longer than it's ever taken for anything else to arrive from Clarence, so I'm fairly confident at this point that they are lost somewhere deep in the infernal bowels of the postal system never to be seen again.

[Edit] I did receive a PM from Clarence a few weeks ago, the seeds were apparently shipped out about three weeks ago. I'm just a little bummed, but I will just buy some off the 'boo when they are available if need be, I still want to give these a run!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lets give it a week and if still no show il send more in for both of you

peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries OJD.. Im sure Clarance is pulling his hair out right now with the MO issue. Don't worry about it.

M

mugenbao

lets give it a week and if still no show il send more in for both of you

peace
I still haven't completely given up hope, but that is a spectacular thing to offer! :woohoo:

:thank you:

Last edited:

Zebulon

Hy OJD & True....Is there maybe a tester pack left?? I would love to try your gear, and make a test grow...i have a tent and a 250 HPS....

Here are some pix of my grows....please give me a chance....:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True,OJD thank you so much for the package you guys are great. Can you tell me what is in the bag thats not labled ?? The one on the bottom 5 seeds green line top

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

im prety sure thats The white jones
i said to put a 5 pack for winners
you got a beter close up of the seeds or do they look like your other white testers

congrats on winning the competition
enjoy your stuff
peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The white Jones are in a labeled bag. I will take a closer pic

Thanks I got lucky Bro winning with just 3 votes lol...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK here ya go... Secret Recipe maybe ???? Thank god that the stealth was good on this package. I recived it open... Also the Serious Seeds where not sent by CSG...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to tell from pic bro

but im 99% sure they are the white jones
do they look similar to the white jones testers

i said to put a 5 pack of the white jones in each contest winners pack so because you were testing you have recieved another 5 packs

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
31 testers and so few threads (thanks to those who have kept their word and are doing great test grows), to those who have not started test threads i will be in touch to find out what the problems is.
Peace

sneaky101

Hey truecannabliss, I haven't forgotten about you or not going to keep my word. Due to getting my testers late, they have to wait till next round, which will be coming up soon. Sorry for the delay, but I couldn't wait close to 2 months for them to arrive without anything going. Hope you understand, and you will see a thread started once hey have been popped.

G

Guest 315072

i am looking to become a tester.. just because now that ive gotten my shit together.. and moving into a new house in september.. i got a couple strains from attitude seed bank on the way.. but im kinda not into buying seeds from breeders that arent on the boards.. honestly. i wana be able to speak to my breeder and be able to post and hear feedback from the breeder..

your not going to find any journals on here.. i had to change my name for security purposes and now im trying to stay away from posting journals and shit until the new place so no1 has a clue what strains to go on the internet and look for on the forums!

Latest posts

Latest posts