What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

confirmed testers(names here)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
might be some more spaces available so if your interested put your name down on the (SEEDS PACKED AND READY THREAD)

priority will be given to those who are more active memebers who post and do detail grow threads or have done 1 in the past

peace

hi gaiusmarius
yeah should be a good test with all these people
you up for it

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey ojd

actually i would have liked to give them a go, but i just planted a room, so that will be full for 3 months and my other space is only 2 weeks in to 12/12 so not much use to you guys for quick tests results. but if there is no great hurry, or you need some thing else tested in future i'd be most happy to run some of you guys work.

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
might be some more spaces available so if your interested put your name down on the (SEEDS PACKED AND READY THREAD)

priority will be given to those who are more active memebers who post and do detail grow threads or have done 1 in the past

peace

hi gaiusmarius
yeah should be a good test with all these people
you up for it

i'm really interested, but didn't find the SEEDS PACKED AND READY thread .... :tumbleweed:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump as the testers are ready

if your name is on the list then pm clarrence your addy details etc stating for the white jones testers

peace

R

RedOne

these are gonna be explosive! some ultra heavy colas swinging around the growshow...hope someone's popping immediately :bigeye:

good luck fellas

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
included a note with my last order to ship the testers with it. order was sent off today, hopefully they threw em in with the rest of my beans.

U

Ultra Current

Just an update. My package still has not arrived. Im on the way to that location now to see if it came today. There were 2 packages sent out and only one of them made it so far but no white jones yet. Ill keep you posted. Good luck to all the testers! I really didnt want to leave the crib cause its friday the 13th but i need 6 CO2 tanks today. For me friday the 13th usually leads to jail when i go out. Hopefully today will be different.

Bunz

Haven't gotten anything yet either. Sent Clarence a pm a couple weeks ago and he said ojd had to approve it. I linked him to this thread and havent heard anything back yet.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone who is on the list is in for testing

pm clarrence again and point him to this thread if he says you need clarification

peace

bigAl25

Veteran
Thank you ojd and connoisseur genetics, mine arrived today. And thanks to Clarence for such a prompt response and delivery. Peace and respect to all.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Well, my payment for my order finally made it to the bay.

So I should be seeing my seeds soon...

But it's only a matter of time now, I already know my pack is going to contain "the cut".

lolz...

Latest posts

Latest posts