What's new

confirmed testers(names here)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi
first of this probaly wont get sent out until after christmas holidays as the sbay staff are real busy
they should be with clarence tomorow
there are 30 5 packs
i would say you only need a 5 pack to find 1 good fem or maybe 3

ok so here who is in

ghotsnugz
fullymelteddome
lifebreather
hammerhead
phillthy
builtaforest
mugenbao
brotherindica
woolybear
budelight
loudog420
elcandestino
djxxplatinium
thc123
archie123
ultra current
dtread
yortbogey
pistilpete
half baked
bigal25
bullfrog44
bunz
greenthumbdub
sneaky101
happyherb
bopp
ghetto child
space cadet
zomboweed
discobuiscuit

im not sure how ths is going to work with sending the seeds out etc il have to speak with clarence and get back on here when i know how this is going to go down

if your making an order or have an order being processed they can probaly be put in same package so maybe pm clarence and ask if he can put in the white casey tester

peace

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Muchas Gracia's probably should wait to ship these until after the holiday.. Im sure that they will need to go through Clarance... They(BAY/BOO) will be shutdown starting the 23rd.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Thanks OJD!!

Lotsa good growers hopped on these, we should get the ball rolling hard.

Don't forget to bring it, guys! :D

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
:thank you::thank you::thank you:

Have an order to be sent out shortly, hoping to get these in with that. Getting ready to clear veg space, :dance013:

Thanks again OJD & True!

bigAl25

Veteran
Thank you odj I appreciate the opportunity to grow out these fems/sexy ladies. I will be proud to share photos of them caressed by my organic soil and fox farm/alaska nutes. I'll await the specific instructions to get ahold of them beans. Peace and respect. Long live reggae and Bob's memory.

archie123

ojd&tru,thanks gents...i can always think of something??even if my last order i still in the mail??these will be next...A1

M

mugenbao

Thanks ojd, I am very pleased to be giving these a shot, sounds like awesome stuff :D

woolybear

Veteran
hi
first of this probaly wont get sent out until after christmas holidays as the sbay staff are real busy
they should be with clarence tomorow
there are 30 5 packs
i would say you only need a 5 pack to find 1 good fem or maybe 3

ghotsnugz
fullymelteddome
lifebreather
hammerhead
phillthy
builtaforest
mugenbao
brotherindica
woolybear
budelight
loudog420
elcandestino
djxxplatinium
thc123
archie123
ultra current
dtread
yortbogey
pistilpete
half baked
bigal25
bullfrog44
bunz
greenthumbdub
sneaky101
happyherb
bopp
ghetto child

Wow, first thing I thought when I read this was talk about overgrowing the world!

I will call this the CSG Power Crew... Thanks ojd, look forward to popping these next year!

:dance013:

U

Ultra Current

Thanks ojd! Ill do this test with 2000 watts and 18 plants. Ill have to grow MOMS first though which will take more time. Should be fun though!

greenpinky

Hell ya good luck ultra current....man I wish I knew about this I would of put in but ojd wouldn't of picked me I'm like the dude that hasnt done any pic... but I'm not legal,that' y........ so good luck to you all... conn is da bomb

U

Ultra Current

Hell ya good luck ultra current....man I wish I knew about this I would of put in but ojd wouldn't of picked me I'm like the dude that hasnt done any pic... but I'm not legal,that' y........ so good luck to you all... conn is da bomb

Im in boston and will never be legal. Feds dont care about all us small timers. Think higher of yourself and dont let them scare you.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanna be the first to say this...!

Read The Pablos amazing journey to Odessa, his created double Casey Hybrid.

Now think...Heads Wavy Gravy x OJDs White Casey...or visa versa. Casey x2 + Chem D + The White. Uhhhhhhhh yeeeeah! And if I'm not mistaken this would also bring two "elite" Casey selections together, the Schmoe and the TrueCanbabliss cuts.

PHILLLLLTHYYYYYYY.....errr hmmmm. ;)

Good work, Connoisseur Genetics! :respect:

*edit* No, wavy is chem D x casey.

dank.Frank

Last edited: