What's new

confession thread

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
i watched a man murdered and tortured on camera - and it was possibly the sickest shit ive seen in like 3 weeeks.. hahahhaha nah but on the real, HOLY fuck that was some SICK Ruthless SHit.
may those sick worthless assholes burn for eternity!!! haha if only god was real!! god damn it!!!!!!!

Elite

EDITED: Somethings HAVE to be "taken to the grave" or they'll send me there...

EDITED: Somethings HAVE to be "taken to the grave" or they'll send me there...

A Friend of mine was seriously screwed up in the head. He used to talk to me about laying in the road to commit suicide by getting run over by a car...

I told another friend I couldn't stand him because if his behavior, well It got back to him... "He said, (tearing up) So you don't like me (he thought the world of me)" I was speechless.
It was the last time I saw him...
A couple days later he was run over by a car...I never told friends/family it was suicide...They all think he just passed out in the road...

I feel partially responsible...I believe I could've saved him...

:badday:Elite

RIP C.Walker

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn, truth is stranger than fiction, some crazy ass stories guys and girls

whiterabbit9

Veteran
A Friend of mine was seriously screwed up in the head. He used to talk to me about laying in the road to commit suicide by getting run over by a car...

I told another friend I couldn't stand him because if his behavior, well It got back to him... "He said, (tearing up) So you don't like me (he thought the world of me)" I was speechless.
It was the last time I saw him...
A couple days later he was run over by a car...I never told friends/family it was suicide...They all think he just passed out in the road...

RIP C.Walker

this shit happens a lot

you should let it go man, he would have done it anyways

i really don't think you could have saved him, you will know next time

a lot of people don't take suicide calls seriously because some call it so much, and never do it
they say it's a cry for attention

Schlossi

I hope part of your Karma building is to try to talk others from using the harder drugs.

I think the worst I have seen is Meth. Meth people have told me they hate that drug and I know a couple close people that I seen change from their use of it.

My wife likes that show Breaking Bad. I would like it too, if it was Anything Else but Meth. I just can't get past that part of it.

:laughing:

Schlossi

Ok I been wheeling around town for over 20 years and never gone down...
My uncle was the Mower man...
thats enought now guck off.

i ran out of weed so im about to smoke some roaches that are easily months old.

emptied about 5 roaches into a paper. lots of keef was used.
it was awesome

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
No closet hiding here. I like to keep it honest from the get. I once cheated on my girl with a stripper and straight up told her the next day. Aint no point in holding shit back cause it will only hold you down in the long run. There are some dark secrets though noone will ever know cause that would mean people would go to jail for life and i aint with that routine.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I watched that video of those 2 kids torturing and murdering that guy with a hammer and a screw driver.. 2 TIMES..

fuck i cant get that shit outta my head.. Its SOOO Messsed up.

Mr. Burgundy

Let me tell you hospital appointed anger management doesn't always work.:noway:

When I was attending an inner-city jr high, in Oakland, circa 83-84, and we were one of the only wheelchair accessible schools in the area.

Well to speed things up, playing the dozens in jr high school can get to anyone...and one day, yours truly had a really bad day. :badday:

I took out my frustrations on one of our wheelchair bound classmates who knew far too much about all my insecurities, to the tune of racing down the hallway with her, and then releasing her at top speed....:yoinks:
I feel sorry for the girl. I ran track as a kid, and even won a few events...so I was really diggin my toes in this time..all low and shit, like some ghetto bobsled team member. Herschel Walker woulda been proud...
:fsu:

Anyways, Bowling just was never the same after that.

She managed to stay up, and slam right into the lockers at the end of the hall. What was more fucked up-holding my throwing position like a sick bastard(Jesus in BigLebowski), or walking away and not following up to immediately try to atone for my mistake? I still don't know, but I know I am paying for it...
I likened the feeling I had to the clip in Usual Suspects..When Spacey is recounting the tale of when Keyser Soze is walking away in slow-mo after killing his family and rivals, and the explosions in the background...:hotbounce

The urban legend of the afro flash and the crash test mermaid circulated for some time in those halls...tsk.

Damn, wish I coulda just did a Kata or work on my breathing or somethin'..damn. I bet she is cursing me to this day...
In hindsight I realized my disdain for my disabled mother, and took it out on 'ol girl. Capricious youth, nothing I am proud of...:badday:
When I go boardin', I always get a few turns in some pow for all the ladies in wheelchairs I have been mean to.. :joint:

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon!!

Stay Classy!

Elite

One time I courted a sexual long distance relationship with a man that was a cross dresser so that he would send me weed from Northern California.

He was this guy that would go on a web cam site dressed like a chick. By acting like I liked his show I gained his friendship and he sent me some A+ weed. It would come wrapped in panties with pictures of him wearing them.

We are currently trying to get help for my uncle...
Please send my weed back to the return address, As it was his and not his, to wrap in patties and mail (Please send the panties back also, as they weren't his either)

:tongue:Elite

Hydro-Soil

Veteran

RIP C.Walker

Don't feel toooo responsible. The parents are responsible for the mental health of their child. Sounds to me like they weren't doing their job. You, as a friend to a kid, have a pretty limited role in helping out in a situation like that.

Remember folks that you can't help people that don't believe they're in need of help. If you don't believe me, spend a few decades at it like I have. You'll find that it's MUCH better for you and the world to work with those individuals that are seeking the information you wish to share. They in turn pass it on.

Mothers are the only exception. They're supposed to keep trying to help no matter what. :D

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
No closet hiding here. I like to keep it honest from the get. I once cheated on my girl with a stripper

We don't believe it unless you give us a full report with details!!
Cheating as in a lap dance? or did you get her to leave the club? Come on, 'fess up..

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I'm a Lord Of The Rings fan. Used to be a big-time Joan Jett follower until she went off the deep end (Sinner sucked ass - way too political), but I transferred my devotion back to Diane Lane without missing a beat...

Oh, I'm a big-time fiscal conservative who is also a big-time social liberal. I have feet in both worlds.

I confess that I also grow the kind like no other... LOL..

airphat36

Most of the grow equipment I own was stolen from local hydro shops. I found out my sister’s boyfriend had a storage unit full of lifted equipment while he was serving time for another B&E. I took the opportunity to start growing and my attic is still full of more HID bulbs then I could use in a lifetime.

I sometimes feel guilty now when the guys at these hydro shops give me a discount for my repeat business. But then I’m sure they had insurance on all this stuff so it wasn’t their loss, right?

I tried to cheat on my ex girlfriend when I was in Amsterdam’s red light district. I say tried because after all the coke and ecstasy I’d been on I couldn’t keep it up no matter how much this gorgeous hooker blew me. It would have been nice to at least bust a nut since I have to feel bad about it.

U

ureapwhatusow

wow

all this time ive been here and I never noticed this thread

you people do a lot of creepy shit

its ok so do I

Latest posts

Latest posts