What's new

confession thread

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I actually resent being called a dork (Maybe because I am :D)

It must be an age-gap thing to think it's OK to Troll threads with bullshit constantly.

The very young and the very old.....:abduct:

Wow....CD, can you imagine when school lets out next week ?

I'm gearin' up :dueling:

Madre....stop peeking at your pink monitor and GO to the beach already :yoinks:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
LMAO!

LMAO!

Is it safe ?

Jimbo_Peeking.gif

D

Denial N Error

ICMAG 420 next year first womens boxing match?

I'll pay for tickets.

shadow

Jeez, this thread was fun to read until the arguing started. Settle down everybody, we are all here for the same reason and it isn't to fight with people on the internet.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Yes life is good....Back to the confessions.

I banged a married chick...only once but still doesnt make it right

bambam

Ok just to get this on back on track......I want to have sex with the (i think) 45ish lady that lives nextdoor to me...But i just dont know how to go about it. I see her looking at me and shit but i am a bit more reserved when it comes to this one(for whatever reason). She's a real looker for her age. I know her name. I have been swiming with her and hell she even had me over for a drink and a smoke(cig). Dont let on to the locals that i smoke.

So yea do you guys wanna help a younger man out? I think if i just let the "relationship" form itself i will have the best luck. But hell she could be wanting it just as bad as i do. I mean she is ALWAYS around when i swim @ our pool and ALWAYS cracking up with me. I do have a feeling about this one. Just dont want to piss her off or hit her like a sack of bricks when i come on to her if i get the chance...Come on ladies and gents.:1help:

BamBam- in no way am i running around try n to nail older ladies. This one just kinda has that look or my number one?:abduct:

Ok just to get this on back on track......I want to have sex with the (i think) 45ish lady that lives nextdoor to me...But i just dont know how to go about it. I see her looking at me and shit but i am a bit more reserved when it comes to this one(for whatever reason). She's a real looker for her age. I know her name. I have been swiming with her and hell she even had me over for a drink and a smoke(cig). Dont let on to the locals that i smoke.

So yea do you guys wanna help a younger man out? I think if i just let the "relationship" form itself i will have the best luck. But hell she could be wanting it just as bad as i do. I mean she is ALWAYS around when i swim @ our pool and ALWAYS cracking up with me. I do have a feeling about this one. Just dont want to piss her off or hit her like a sack of bricks when i come on to her if i get the chance...Come on ladies and gents.:1help:

BamBam- in no way am i running around try n to nail older ladies. This one just kinda has that look or my number one?:abduct:

stop being a pussy