What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
fvIeK.jpg

Capri Sun FTW!

ijim

There used to be a simple glass tube with a dimple in the bottom. Where you could load your goods and heat the dimple. I cant find them anymore. I suppose the were to simple and the profit margin to small to continue manufacturing.

Lollipops

^ so a straight glass tube, one end closed ? sounds like a piece of scrap glass to me. try and find a local lampworking if your nice to him and show him your a like minded person he will probly give you an end for free, becuase its usually either trash or a pain in the ass to work with

it does make sense tho, you heat up the bottom closed part with a torch then drop in a piece of hash, it instantly vaporizes( is this the right word im not sure) and you inhale through the open end, no moving parts , very simple

is that what you were describing ijim?

you have 420 posts congrats!!!

ijim

^ so a straight glass tube, one end closed ? sounds like a piece of scrap glass to me. try and find a local lampworking if your nice to him and show him your a like minded person he will probly give you an end for free, becuase its usually either trash or a pain in the ass to work with

it does make sense tho, you heat up the bottom closed part with a torch then drop in a piece of hash, it instantly vaporizes( is this the right word im not sure) and you inhale through the open end, no moving parts , very simple

Yes you used to be able to get them in head shops for a buck. Very simple and easy to stash or discard if needed or dirty.

ijim

I found one at bongin.com under steam rollers.

supermanlives

Veteran
There used to be a simple glass tube with a dimple in the bottom. Where you could load your goods and heat the dimple. I cant find them anymore. I suppose the were to simple and the profit margin to small to continue manufacturing.
too many tweekers used em here and alot of stores wont sell em anymore.

GanjaPharma

i would try a healthstone except it looks like you smoke butane right through it!
at first i thought it was heated up with a torch and then dabbed onto, but most of the vids i see show a lighter directly applied to the oil. anyone heat and dab on an hsg?

smokum420

I preheat torch my stone, dab a measure on it to melt in, then distance torch it (without direct contact). I've found it less harsh and no taste doing it this way.

When I first got mine I was torching direct like in the vids (in a HSG hand pipe) that I found too damn hot and could taste the butane, which was too damn harsh for me. It wasn't so much an issue when at a buddies who had a water-bong and the stone, but I much prefer doing it as above now.

J

juicepuddle

This is the currnt version of my skillet. The second chamber is water cooled, thus the cork on the side.
picture.php

Very interesting, hows the pull on it? I use very simple dome setup, this looks crazy compared to it, how much does glass like that go for?:tiphat:

G

Guest3498

What's the deal with the glass skillets, are they prone to break like the nails are? I do like the cup design on some of them regardless. Either way I'm thinking my next purchase is a nice ti nail with a birdhouse... Love my hmk but it can be a pain taking dabs sometimes with the pad being so close to the bell. There should be a spot on the side for the dabber to reach in like on retardo's setup there and many others I've seen.

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those flip down curves aren't the same, especially if they are metal.
This piece is so easy to hit, I fire it up first thing in the morning. how complicated is turning a glass rod once the plate is hot?
This spring we had nails, curves, etc... at a large event but the glass skillet and bell blew the rest away for ease of use and good hits.
I own glass nail and dome, curves and skillets. The skillet wins for me.
Vado, I'm still using the same skillet I started with, they dont break from use as long as the glass was done right. However the skillet is just a glass rod sandwiched into a wafer at the bottom. Very easy to replace.

Latest posts

Latest posts