What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

hammalamma

Veteran
Has anyone tried these yet. Looks interesting. You can fill your own oil in theses.

http://www.delta9vapes.com/

http://youtu.be/-cdo_je0c3Y

A couple of my buddies popped up with those a couple weeks ago from a collective in the city.
The Omicron
picture.php

They cost about 200$ for two of them a usb charger and a case. They def. work, takes a lil getting used to but once you get it down you can take some choker rips. It seems whenever we pack a whole gram like they say to do it always bubbles over or gets clogged so we just put half as much in and it works way better. Seems like it makes your oil last longer but then again your not getting skillet/dome rips. All said my three friends that have them all love them and take them everywhere they go. Oh yeah, I convinced one of my buddies to let me take one of the cartridges apart. Its basically just wire filament wrapped around a ceramic insulator and then wrapped around some small bit of string type stuff [not sure what it is].The string stuff wicks up oil and the filament wire heats it up, the base is just a battery. I will post a pic if I didnt throw it away.

hammalamma

Veteran
Sorry for the shitty pic
picture.php

Heres the top of the cartridge
picture.php

Here's the bottom
picture.php

and the insides minus the string thingy, it must have fallen off on my work bench which means it will never be found
picture.php

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
DSC_0016-1.jpg

i just bought this vape today. it's really cool toy every oil head needs one..i see the vials being a pain tho, and it does have a crack feel to it but damn...i bought a bunch of extra vials so i dont have to clean them so much

they make a good travel piece.

dope_roor

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

HMK army! (excuse the reclaim they're just returning from battle) gonna get bathed soon

ce76c73c.jpg

d4418a34.jpg

hammalamma

Veteran
Here's my beast, a 9 mil us tubes with a labworx skillet
picture.php

Its already sent three people to the bathroom puking and almost crying

geeker

i simply put my "concentrates" on top of my bowl of greens on my steamroller. then i put my loaded lid on after :D basically i samwich that shit inbetween greens to consume it.

I've used a LOT of different hash oil smoking devices and methods, and I like hashmaster-kut's vapor curve. I am a horrible photographer, but here's a pict of the 1st one he sent me, and the bong I smoke out of, I think he asked me to post a picture of it to change the angle b/c it drips hot hash oil on me, or the table.

I've found that HMK's curve also reclaims the oil in the stem of the bong, and I have taken out the inner glass tube and taken out the reclaimed oil & smoked it and it was just as good as the original oils smoked in it. It also doesn't hide flaws in bad oil either, and a little dab will do you, so it really extends your hash oil.

I've used glass, quartz, off of hot charcoal, in a vaporizer, in an e-ciggarette (the worst way to go IMO), buds soaked in oil and smoked in a pipe or bong (main reason why they get clogged so fast). I've used a different person's version of HMK's vapor curve, which had a circle pad and an indentation in the bell, but it seems like the one he sent me works far better.

I took the vapor curve to bong-a-thon and hashbash and I can smoke out 200 people on a little over a gram of oil. At bong-a-thon there was a titanium nail with an indentation in the middle, it was being called the crucible& then a glass dome/whip like you use on a vaporizer, but I found it too difficult to use.

Then again, there have been a couple of people whom have tried using the swing and were technically challenged, even after watching people come up and smoke in a continuous line for over an hour and you've been watching over my shoulder and come over to try, do what the first 100 people did, and don't invent a new way, because I've seen some crazy stuff. It's a good thing it's a rare occurrence though.

Attachments

• oil 003.jpg
    oil 003.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
B

B. Self Reliant

I've used a LOT of different hash oil smoking devices and methods, and I like hashmaster-kut's vapor curve. . . It also doesn't hide flaws in bad oil either, and a little dab will do you, so it really extends your hash oil.

Exactly! It probably sounds like I'm exaggerating, but my oil stash lasts literally 5x as long (if I had to guess) as it did before I got my HMK curve & a proper oil dish.

I attribute the boost in efficiency to a few things. First, I agree that the curve uses oil very efficiently and that's probably the biggest factor. Second is having some proper oil dishes now. I just keep topping them off (with oil I make) instead of constantly buying the oil in vials and having to scrape it all out.

The HMK curve transformed my oil stash from a novelty into a valuable commodity. My little dishes hold 8-9 grams of absolute amber and that will easily replace the 2 oz of bud I'd usually smoke in the same month. Before I got my vapor curve and other proper utensils it seems I just wasted most of it trying to smoke it.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I've used a LOT of different hash oil smoking devices and methods, and I like hashmaster-kut's vapor curve. I am a horrible photographer, but here's a pict of the 1st one he sent me, and the bong I smoke out of, I think he asked me to post a picture of it to change the angle b/c it drips hot hash oil on me, or the table.

hi, when you use that bong, do you tip it back a bit, or like to use it vertical? i just need to know so i can tell what angle the curve should be for future reference :)

hammalamma

Veteran
Hey Hashmasta kut, whats the waiting list like for one of your skillets? Can you make bigger ones? What about clear? Pm me if you're down.

Latest posts

Latest posts