What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

KonradZuse

my HashMasta-Kut rig <3 Thanks again kut I love this soooo much. Can't wait for #2 :). I have much better pix, but these were the originals I had on photobucket(Need to update :p)

Woops didn't realize I posted this already, oh wells, those photos were moved I'll add more to this one!

DSC_0133.jpg

_DSC0034.jpg

_DSC0041.jpg

_DSC0027.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
What's the deal with the glass skillets, are they prone to break like the nails are? I do like the cup design on some of them regardless. Either way I'm thinking my next purchase is a nice ti nail with a birdhouse... Love my hmk but it can be a pain taking dabs sometimes with the pad being so close to the bell. There should be a spot on the side for the dabber to reach in like on retardo's setup there and many others I've seen.

i have never had a request for the side indent. maybe your pad setup could be lowered a bit.

G

Guest3498

To be honest with you kut since that post I've actually fixed the problem. Before I was putting it on a small tube, and the difficulty in hitting it was due my viewpoint looking at the pad from the mouthpiece of the bong. I was looking down on the top of the bell as I hit it. Stupidly didn't realize this until last week when I grabbed a luke wilson bub and stuck it on that. With the bub I'm able to see the pad/bell from the side and not the top, making dabs much easier. The swingarm is super well made, I just had it on the wrong kind of piece, my error :tiphat:

Looks sick konrad :yes:

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
nice pics dope :)

ya vado, i try and allow a line of site on the pad on each one as i set it up, but it wont always work for all things they go on i am sure. i can only do what i can. i try and have the pad sit a tad behind the bell.

To be honest with you kut since that post I've actually fixed the problem. Before I was putting it on a small tube, and the difficulty in hitting it was due my viewpoint looking at the pad from the mouthpiece of the bong. I was looking down on the top of the bell as I hit it. Stupidly didn't realize this until last week when I grabbed a luke wilson bub and stuck it on that. With the bub I'm able to see the pad/bell from the side and not the top, making dabs much easier. The swingarm is super well made, I just had it on the wrong kind of piece, my error :tiphat:

Looks sick konrad :yes:

ElRubio

Veteran
Re: Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

Dope those are so cool pieces!! thanks for the pics!
cant wait to get one HMK on my hands some day!!

Tokingham

lol, nice SG recycler rip off. My appreciation for sovereignty's work is this much more than it already is.

I will soon be getting a rig from SandSmith. He has already made it and sent me the pictures, I'm just waiting for the dome to be made for. Asked for it to be a 45' rig so I can use my HMK curve with it too! Can't wait.

picture.php

picture.php

8736d1307733570-sovereignty-glass-recycler-alt_6-9-11-194.jpg

Pulp

I have a 250ml straight tube EHLE too, but not really worth the pics, but that was my first pipe.

I picked this one up in Turkey back in May, just managed to squeeze the box it came in into my suitcase, and when I got home from a week off from smoking, I ripped some psychosis on this bad boy and was so high off one hit. Just shows what a week off can do to ya!

Body shot:
picture.php

Here's some of the mushroom "percs"
picture.php

And this is a down-tube shot, and it produces the "Evil Eye", which I don't think the shop keeper even knew it did.
picture.php

I love this piece, I just wish it was a little thicker, and it only cost me a grand total of £50.

I managed to blag this one for free when buying my EHLE pipe I mentioned at the top of this thread, as I saw on a competitor selling site they had some deal to spend £50+ and get a free gift, so I tried my luck and got this:
picture.php

(Couldn't find a picture of it alone, so it's standing there with some Critical Mass).

Then last but not least, my most expensive piece so far (£97), custom ordered from America, my bubbler:
picture.php

Tokingham

What are you guys using to drop the oil on the pads/nails?

I'm looking to get into get an oil piece. Any recommendations?

I use Highly educated titanium dabber. Works great, I have the key chain dabber and regular. I prefer the key chain dabber.

B

B. Self Reliant

Thanks HMK

Thanks HMK

picture.php

Thanks HMK!

picture.php

Works well on my Zumo. Even matches!

picture.php

Good medicine.

I've really put it through the ringer in the past week or two. What a clean way to enjoy this plant! I'm still not sure if torching the bottom or the top of the skillet is the proper way to do it. . .

aqualungs

That is a real clean looking curve. Love the orange and black seeing its soon that spooky time of year. haha.