What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I just found that one too, looks good and I found a good place. Thanks all.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer I meant the real Westword, the paper version! That is too funny! If you ever see one, grab it, it's pretty funny like half the paper is MMJ related...

But sounds like you found a place, no worries. :tiphat:

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
yeah i was a little shocked when i seen the latest dispensary listing on the google map over lay... it looks like there is a dispensary every ten feet or so. and i think it changes daily.
even these free magazines popping up and they have endless list of coupons and dispensaries for Colorado and Cali.

VAtransplant

saw a few posts back just an hour ago that someone received their permit almost 5 months after sending, and that happened to be the other day. I counted on my fingers, realized i was two weeks shy of being at that point.. and drove to the po box

It has arrived! Thank goodness.

Any updates on suing the shit out of the CDPHE?

This 6 months shit is some serious bull shit. So many people are getting in trouble for not having their red cards. The state needs to tell the cops to back off and respect peoples temporary paper work.
Still working on it man. There is a lawyer up in Breck who is exploring ways he can get compensated without me paying for it.

Directrix

most recently a friend of mine:
sent paperwork in 1 oct 09, received card 11 mar 10
date on card (processed date) 5 mar 10, expires 1 year from this date.
card # - in the 30,000s
ok that's just crazy. I must have gotten really lucky then. Cause I had to send in mine FOUR times and it only took 2 months each time.

Directrix

yeah I would assume once they have made the card it wouldn't take long for them to ship it. there's no reason you should lose 6 months??

yeah I would assume once they have made the card it wouldn't take long for them to ship it. there's no reason you should lose 6 months??
I agree. First license took about a week. First renewal took about 2 weeks. Second renewal has been 5 months and nothing. I supported government run health care until I became an MMJ patient. Now I get why everyone's afraid to lose their current coverage (if they have any). Government workers/managers can't do shit right. I hate bureaucrats.

when i talked to the registry, they told me the process the apps differently (which is why there is a new / renewal check box on the app)
maybe your got put in the new app stack?

i agree with you though, the registry is very poorly run. there is no accountability if they are slow/inefficient.
hopefully you get your red card soon.

so do you just show your old card and new rec until your new card comes in?
If the state told you they are taking less than 4 months to process renewals they are blowing smoke. I know at least two other people in the same position as me. I haven't had to show anything yet, but I carry my old license, Dr's rec and newest app, with a copy of my certified mail receipt.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
think about starting to renew your paperwork like 6 months before the exp. date.

thats what I'm thinking about.

But just watch, they will start bitching about people sending their paperwork in 4-6 months before the date on your card. Then they will try to hold an emergancy meeting to make a new law saying that you can only send your paperwork in no more than 2 months before the date on your card to renew it.

Latest posts

Latest posts