What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

Greenmopho

Barcode? WTF? Do they barcode every bottle of booze out there and track it? Prescription bottles? Those seem to walk off pretty easy. This is an herb, as natural as coffee or basil or mint or tea. I don't understand why it has to be like this!

HokuLoa

Barcode? WTF? Do they barcode every bottle of booze out there and track it? Prescription bottles? Those seem to walk off pretty easy. This is an herb, as natural as coffee or basil or mint or tea. I don't understand why it has to be like this!

Yeah barcodes and the whole POS/tracking plans by the State are more than a little worrisome. Most of the older generation patients of mine (ie those who really remember how gov't can/did misuse information in the past) cite this as the main reason they are unwilling to work with dispensaries. They are loathed to allow even the slightest gov't view/record of their medicinal use for fear of how that information could be misused in the future. Getting a State issued card was enough of a leap of faith for them. Now with the barcoding/records rules most of these patients have stated they will look to the black market (or a new caregiver if absolutely necessary) instead of "Centers."

G

Green Mopho

Finally got mine recently....should I now carry copies of the red card around INSTEAD of my Dr.'s rec, or should I have all of it?

G

Green Mopho

If anyone wants to know something interesting about the most recent red card one of my patients got...

You know how they only show the last four digits of the social security number? Well my buddy just got his, and the last four weren't actually his last four, but rather his birth year. Is that a weird security feature that doesn't make sense? Or a retarded mistake?

Hmmm, our government? My $$$$ is on retarded mistake!

They misspelled my middle name on my social security card, for gods sakes!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Renewal Back on 4-20 they just cashed my check last week....
another 2 or 3 months and i should have my new card with the barcode...

HokuLoa

Our State medical cannabis offices make a "retarded" mistake??? Never!!!

Yeah, "problematic" best describes our governments' handling of the med program. It isn't surprising at all that they would botch even the important stuff like necessary codes etc.

On the check cashing, app processing front I sympathize. They tried to cash a business check of mine 6 months late. Of course the check bounced since in that 6 month period my bank closed my business account specifying "risk related reasons" for medical cannabis accounts. How many millions has this program generated for the State and they STILL can't get the basic sh*t to work smoothly and correctly!?!?!

I so wish we as CG's/patients could hold them more accountable....

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
appointment in late january for a patient.. Just got card on monday. appointment in late february for a patient.. check cashed one month ago expect to see it pretty soon.

G

Guywithoutajeep

Can anyone recommend a physician between Fort Collins and Boulder? I need to do a renewal. I know about Dr. Turnbow, but I think he charges $150 and that might be a little on the high end.

daheadies

poppin' outta control
ya im in fort.. grassroots medical in loveland is super legit.(303) 536-5110 . but they require some sort of previous documentation I think.. If you need somewhere that does not need records, go to relaxed clarity in brromfield.. 970-412-5955... Most likely having your license previously will be enough for grassroots.. They are $120 I believe it was.. Doc is super nice..

daheadies

poppin' outta control
About the barcodes.... they are for a few reasons..
First of all, its for quick and legitmate verification from law enforcement that the card is real.
Second, Its so that the govt. can make sure that each patient isnt purchasing more than 2oz a week, because if it was more than that, there would be a good chance some of it would make it onto the street.
It may seem invasive, but its necessary.. Mother should I trust the government? I dunno.. But if you cant beat em, join em... I think they at least may have finally realized that..

G

Guywithoutajeep

ya im in fort.. grassroots medical in loveland is super legit.(303) 536-5110 . but they require some sort of previous documentation I think.. If you need somewhere that does not need records, go to relaxed clarity in brromfield.. 970-412-5955... Most likely having your license previously will be enough for grassroots.. They are $120 I believe it was.. Doc is super nice..

Thx. I'll give them a call. I have paperwork from 8/2009 and 07/2008, but hopefully they won't require it as I'm too lazy to get it, very very lazy.

G

Guywithoutajeep

whats the average wait for processing these days? if its still around 6 months then good god man

Latest posts

Latest posts