What's new

Colorado House Bill 1284

Also, Disp have one year to come up with the fees?

Again...they have to come up with the $$ by 7/1/2010 and submit paperwork proving they can supply 70% of their product by 9/1/2010.

Those already licensed will be allowed to operate til 7/1/2011, when everything goes into full effect. The problem for most of them will be getting "legal" product. They can still purchase from another dispensary - like that is going to happen....the Cali immigrants (invaders) will never sell to their competition. They will have their "good ole boy" system in place!

Totally off-topic, but if anyone knows where to buy these type pots, OPAQUE, not see through, with lids, please post a link. US Plastics doesn't have them.
Thanks!

Thinking about a "Under Current" grow....13 gallon pots:dance013:

DSC_0045.jpg

Citizen80919

The way I read it, the only place a "center" can purchase, is another center? Is that right?

That's correct as far as I can tell. I detailed that out a few posts back.

Caregivers/Patients can't sell their overages to dispensaries. So unless you are selling black market, you can't even hold onto more than 10 ounces at any given time. Maybe 12 ounces if it shakes out to be yourself plus 5 patients.

The only reason to grow more than your patients can consume now, would be to supply the black market...sucks.
You can't even charge patients above the actual cost of growing the product. But you can charge for "Service".

I can only imagine we will be seeing a few caregivers getting busted for going to the dark side with their overages.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FUCK THE COMMR!!!! Pieces of SHIT -- the group that is responsible for the POS Matt Brown...of course they are overjoyed!!!
I agree, but that doesn't answer the question.

Citizen80919 said:
Caregivers/Patients can't sell their overages to dispensaries. So unless you are selling black market, you can't even hold onto more than 10 ounces at any given time. Maybe 12 ounces if it shakes out to be yourself plus 5 patients.

Unless you are a "contract employee" of a disp?

Ok...here's a thought. I have my grow for my 5 patients. Then I have another patient willing to grow, so I set up a grow there and get 4 more patients there...anyone see anything against the rules here...since it's not "technically" my grow???

I agree, but that doesn't answer the question.

Unless you are a "contract employee" of a disp?

That's a real "grey" area....if you are growing "offsite" for a dispensary, you cannot grow at home, or elsewhere for that matter.

I know a few dispensaries are thinking they can get "offsite" grow licenses and that they can then "rent/lease" that to a grower as a partner....but all that has to shake itself out...

Citizen80919

I believe that the grow has to be owned by the dispensary, and growers be employees. It is run under an optional location grow license of the MMC.

Not sure how this one will shake out in regard to contracted growers.

The question that I have is: Can a MMC owner also be an employee of another MMC to lease space to and grow for them... That could circumvent the 30% sell/buy restriction.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
America! Fuck YeaH! ::pulls head out from toilet long enough to post:: Fuck this Bill!! GLad to have held on to the few special ones as well..I guess I don't qualify to be an employee of one of these shops anymore..good thing I got that 401k oh wait never mind..

sorry most of this post is disgruntled rambling..

OVerGroW the Government!

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
I guess if this thing passes, I will be forced to share my Budder recipie.

Let's just remember what Stanley Spadowski had to say.

Budsworth

So it looks like if you are an Infused Products Manufacturer you can sell to any licensed MMJ center.

Okay...so what is involved with becoming an Infused Products Manufacturer? What kind of licensing? What kind of fees? What are the requirements for the facility?

I mean...could many of you just apply for this license...then start putting it in edibles and tinctures and still have a business?

The fee is not set. There is not a due date for the fee yet. You can read 1284 to verify CMMRs info.

Clendennin was convicted of possession with intent to distribute. She was selling to a dispensary. The Judge in Boulder did not like that they, the growers, did not know the patients they were claiming to be caregivers for.

Unless your house is zoned for commercial or agricultural production, you can not grow and sell mj to anyone under A20. At least now you have an excuse if you are 5 and under.

As a 5 and under, you will not be able to sell your excess to a MMC because they won't be able to buy it. All their mj will have to come from their growers or wholesale from another MMC.

Drug felons are out for now, that will be challenged and probably replaced with "good moral character."

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a 5 and under, you will not be able to sell your excess to a MMC because they won't be able to buy it. All their mj will have to come from their growers or wholesale from another MMC.
Under this scenario couldn't a caregiver become a contract employee for an MMC?

gramma watt

Im gonna grow 15 big boomers outside, drop patients down to 5. There ought to be enough weed for all my folk, papered or not.

I feel for all you latecomers, yer in the poo. Just a few years ago there wasnt any of this dispensary crap, back to the old ways. You can thank the greedheads of mmj for fucking it up for everyone, just like always. some things never change.

Any of you who have to take $10/hr growing jobs, you have my condolences.

Im replacing all my HIDs with t5's, who needs a big electric bill now?

well now, I don't wanna get rich, would it be possible to survive being a caregiver alone? Or will I have to get a "real job" as well? You have to remember how romantic a notion it is for a couple of old hillbilly hippies to be able to make 30..40 grand a year in a legal MJ industry..
That would be heaven to us.:greenstars: We would be happy with a rusty craphole trailer in the armpit of Colorado..wherever that is..
I get so emotional when I see those documentaries about legal states..I get really angry and cry a lot, lol.:frown:

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
We need a clause in there for "Political Refugees from the War on Drugs, as it pertains to Marijuana".
So if you caught a conviction in another state, you would be omitted from the residency clause. I bet Romer would love that.
Sorry to hear about your probs GMW.

Some part of me really wants Romers version to pass...Then the people can see how Flkkjiing stupid he really is.
I think next he should take on Regulation and Environmental Controls of Coal and Nuclear plants. Because he has no idea how those things work either!

Give him a new bicycle and he'll turn it into death on wheels.

Want increased law enforcement at the expense of taxpayers?
Want to increase the amount of your peers on unemployment/ in jail?
Want to make laws based on fear not fact?
Romer for Guv'ner, 2014!

well now, I don't wanna get rich, would it be possible to survive being a caregiver alone? Or will I have to get a "real job" as well? You have to remember how romantic a notion it is for a couple of old hillbilly hippies to be able to make 30..40 grand a year in a legal MJ industry..
That would be heaven to us.:greenstars: We would be happy with a rusty craphole trailer in the armpit of Colorado..wherever that is..
I get so emotional when I see those documentaries about legal states..I get really angry and cry a lot, lol.:frown:

Only if you can get 5 patients willing to spend $6-8k/yr with you

So it looks like if you are an Infused Products Manufacturer you can sell to any licensed MMJ center.

Okay...so what is involved with becoming an Infused Products Manufacturer? What kind of licensing? What kind of fees? What are the requirements for the facility?

I mean...could many of you just apply for this license...then start putting it in edibles and tinctures and still have a business?

Inspections by the Health Dept. You would have to have a licensed kitchen....one that passes all the tests for any other manufacturer of foods.

It will be interesting to see if they "limit" the amount an IPM can grow at a later date.

America! Fuck YeaH! ::pulls head out from toilet long enough to post:: Fuck this Bill!! GLad to have held on to the few special ones as well..I guess I don't qualify to be an employee of one of these shops anymore..good thing I got that 401k oh wait never mind..

sorry most of this post is disgruntled rambling..

OVerGroW the Government!

Well....we could work "under the table", lol... illegals have been doing it for years!

Latest posts

Latest posts