What's new

Colorado House Bill 1284

SGMeds

From my understanding, the residency restriction only applies to those who are filling out the associated persons form.

I read your other post... very cool indeed.

Didn't really want to say too much as I haven't discussed today w my lawyer, nor to yet meet with his, so...

But the idea was to massage the 1099 requirements to fit 'consultation services'. Now, there would have to be a lot of details to work out & a lawyer to sign-off, but at least they are now considering these options!

Last week it was just a no go (period).

EDIT... I am specifically thinking of growing services, ya know? What would previously been considered a 'key employee', or so it had been explained to me...?

Man what is up with that mod over there, is he trying to make it so no one at all posts?

I get trying to keep a board civil, but I didn't see anything getting out of hand. IDK, I modded a few boards and usually it's just someone that likes throwing around their ban hammer.

SGMeds said:
I am specifically thinking of growing services, ya know? What would previously been considered a 'key employee', or so it had been explained to me...?

My BASIC BASIC understanding is if you make a percentage of profits, or your earning is tied into that of the center, you are an associated person. Otherwise, you're okay.

SGMeds

My BASIC BASIC understanding is if you make a percentage of profits, or your earning is tied into that of the center, you are an associated person. Otherwise, you're okay.

The door just slammed so hard a week or two ago... just didn't know this was the interpretation. Seemed that the safest thinking was to take the most conservative position possible to not risk everything that peeps had put into... and how the hell could I argue with that???

How long have you known this? Just caught me a little off guard is all...

The door just slammed so hard a week or two ago... just didn't know this was the interpretation. Seemed that the safest thinking was to take the most conservative position possible to not risk everything that peeps had put into... and how the hell could I argue with that???

How long have you known this? Just caught me a little off guard is all...

You did the right thing... always assume the worst when it comes to new regulatory agencies.

I'm not sure when I got the email, but I'm constantly in contact with Matt Cook. He's easy to get a hold of and usually prompt in his responses. He works for us, not the other way around, so stay in his face. :jump:

Dorje113

Man what is up with that mod over there, is he trying to make it so no one at all posts?

Yeah, Psycho4bud is a huge douche. Cancom is a pathetic site and would be forgotten long ago if it wasn't for their name. I can't believe anyone posts there.

so i know i dont need to go thru licensing for 5 or under but is it true i have to have all my patients re-register me as their CG as of the 1st?

SoCoMMJ

I believe that they just have to fill out the new application once their current card expires.

Right patients only have to name the caregiver on the new application when they reapply.

The redoing of caregiver assignments was for the Medical Marijuana Centers. They have to change the caregiver form from assigning a person in the center, to assigning the actual MMC to the patient.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
....has anyone hear the final tally on how many applications were turned into the Dept of Revenue?......

thanks
big