What's new

Colorado House Bill 1284

S

scarred4life

i hereby proclaim mile hi dave the totalitarian dictator of colorado medical marijuana

"heil mile, heil mile; er ist ein "demigod."

i hereby proclaim mile hi dave the totalitarian dictator of colorado medical marijuana

"heil mile, heil mile; er ist ein "demigod."

Hey...it ain't I that's calling for boycotting businesses...w/o truly knowing their positions....

With a few exceptions...I don't really think any of em knew what was really going on.

But you guys can go ahead and march to that drum, the one that makes assumptions, the one that says you know exactly what some of those people were thinking when they go in bed w/Matt Brown. I think alot of folks had the wool pulled over their eyes.

...and for us to sit in judgement of them is simply not right...most of them DID have the right intentions...especially when they are not here to speak up for themselves...

You folks do what you want...but I don't think pointing fingers is going to change anything...

C

cannagirl

Seriously, all the energy you guys are putting into hating each other, you could be using to call your representatives and tell them to vote no. Its this bickering, with people you have never met, that is the reason bills like HB1284 even make it to the floor. We are on the same team, none of us like whats happening but fighting with each other is not going to fix it. Be grown men and agree to disagree!

S

scarred4life

dave, you masochist

sorry, cannagirl...i'll try to keep my big mouth shut

gramma watt

Geez..I started reading, got to page three..and just reading a book..skipped to the last page.

Like a grade school classroom in here...
I just have to say..

DO YOU PEOPLE IN COLORADO KNOW HOW FUCKIN LUCKY YOU ARE?

Goddamn..I would be happy to live in the back of truck and panhandle if I could do it in a state where I could pop down to the local dispensary and get my meds.

Fuck.

Greenmopho

People are already selling out:

http://boulder.craigslist.org/bfs/1729144200.html
http://boulder.craigslist.org/hab/1724939488.html
http://boulder.craigslist.org/bfs/1728429308.html

These ads are popping up all over the state. It sucks, because before, as a grower with all your shit together, you kind of had the upper hand, and you could choose to only deal with your patients and not even bother with the dispensaries. But now, as a larger grow, you have to partner, and everyone knows about the dispensaries, no one knows about the grows, and the growers are having to act out of desperation, giving the dispensary the upper hand.

We have recently been approached by one of the "mega"-dispensaries, and I have mixed feelings...I feel like I'm selling out, and we will have demands, and its like I will have a boss. Someone will instruct me how to grow, what to grow, and when to grow it....the whole point of being a grower is to NOT have a boss....I don't mind doing some organics, but I'm not gonna do a whole warehouse full of soil BY MYSELF! And I really don't want to have employees or start giving out copies of my key either...so I'm caught...

My real worry is what happens when all the mega dispensaries have all the growers contracted, then they can all unanimously lower our pay/cut/whatever, and threaten to can us if we don't subject to what they are paying. Since they are a mega dispensary, I'm sure there are tons of growers looking to sign up with them, so it becomes a we need you more than you need us situation....the expendable gardner....I hope I'm wrong about this, but from looking at the list of dispensaries above, most of those places sell B grade bud at best, so they probably have had some beef with the good growers around town that don't even deal with dispensaries. It seems like another goal for those places that supported HB1284 is to actually just get ACCESS to the good growers out there, by making them scramble to be legit by HAVING NO CHOICE but to partner with them. Seems win win for them, they have control over us and what we can charge/grow and they get an upgrade in the quality of meds they sell.

I feel nauseous...

People are already selling out:

http://boulder.craigslist.org/bfs/1729144200.html
http://boulder.craigslist.org/hab/1724939488.html
http://boulder.craigslist.org/bfs/1728429308.html

These ads are popping up all over the state. It sucks, because before, as a grower with all your shit together, you kind of had the upper hand, and you could choose to only deal with your patients and not even bother with the dispensaries. But now, as a larger grow, you have to partner, and everyone knows about the dispensaries, no one knows about the grows, and the growers are having to act out of desperation, giving the dispensary the upper hand.

We have recently been approached by one of the "mega"-dispensaries, and I have mixed feelings...I feel like I'm selling out, and we will have demands, and its like I will have a boss. Someone will instruct me how to grow, what to grow, and when to grow it....the whole point of being a grower is to NOT have a boss....I don't mind doing some organics, but I'm not gonna do a whole warehouse full of soil BY MYSELF! And I really don't want to have employees or start giving out copies of my key either...so I'm caught...

My real worry is what happens when all the mega dispensaries have all the growers contracted, then they can all unanimously lower our pay/cut/whatever, and threaten to can us if we don't subject to what they are paying. Since they are a mega dispensary, I'm sure there are tons of growers looking to sign up with them, so it becomes a we need you more than you need us situation....the expendable gardner....I hope I'm wrong about this, but from looking at the list of dispensaries above, most of those places sell B grade bud at best, so they probably have had some beef with the good growers around town that don't even deal with dispensaries. It seems like another goal for those places that supported HB1284 is to actually just get ACCESS to the good growers out there, by making them scramble to be legit by HAVING NO CHOICE but to partner with them. Seems win win for them, they have control over us and what we can charge/grow and they get an upgrade in the quality of meds they sell.

I feel nauseous...

This Bill will close 70% of the dispensaries...what happend to the Patients??? The ones the Amendment is for???

Man...I don't think I can disguise my voice in many more ways...hope everyone is calling their reps in the House...the Bill still has to get passed there....and, with the changes the Senate made, the debate could get interesting. I don't think it will help tho...hopefully "Law & Order" Ritter refuses to sign...he is a "lame duck" and does not have to worry about "political" repercussions...

S

scarred4life

if i had as much invested in grow gear as some of you and leo know where i was, i'd pack things up and head for greener pastures
i guess it's a given that no one here would want to move to the den of inequity that is CA, but what about Montana or Washington? The scene in both those states might allow for a CO grower to be her own boss...

Greenmopho

The wording on this bill can be seriously misinterpreted. They really massaged those words in order to misconstrue them in the future. Like the "drug related felony" part....so non-drug felonies are okay, as in rape, theft, murder, even white collar crime....watch out Enron, Haliburton, and Goldman Sachs are coming into the MMJ industry.

Trafficking is not considered a drug crime, but rather a financial crime, white collar and such. Therefore, if you've been busted cultivating marijuana in the past you can't grow, but if you were busted smuggling marijuana from another state, you are okay! This leaves the door WIDE open to Cali exporters if you ask me....and how are they planning on regulating and enforcing the 70% rule? Auditors with guns and scales? Even if they weight it, they can't see what the dispensary sold each day, other than on paper. There will be a OURS pile with 70% and a THEIRS pile with 30%????? There might be some cross-contamination there, I believe....dirtiness...

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Even if they weight it, they can't see what the dispensary sold each day, other than on paper. There will be a OURS pile with 70% and a THEIRS pile with 30%?????

You mean like the movie "The Producers"?

Latest posts

Latest posts