What's new

Colorado Hoophouse 2015

Useful Idiot

Veteran
That's my Bodhi bean box with rice in it. I can't wait to go through all the ones I picked up.

That list is just a teaser really. There's a bunch of beans here now. Gonna have to go kinda crazy with my numbers, but it's all good. I enjoy having hundreds of plants.

I fully understand why you purchased so many seeds. Because you could...and variety is the spice of life. There is NO such thing as too many seed packs.

I can't wait to see what you find...I like clones and all...but popping seeds is my passion.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
You inspired me to want a huge genetic library like this. Not just you, but you had alot to do with it. I want to make my own seeds, but I wanted to use good genetics and I really didn't have any in seed form until this year. it's gonna be fun for sure. Glad to be a part of the Bodhi seeds cult...lol. Not to mention that spread the love cult... I think that's my favorite...

Thanks a bunch my friend. From what I see...your selection you ordered is STELLAR!!! I certainly hope you make some f2's and crosses for yourself...future runs of f2's and crosses will produce some fine specimens.:tiphat:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I'm pulling up my lazy boy recliner for this. Should be great judging by the summer grow
Peace and puffs

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts