What's new

Colorado Hoophouse 2015

Useful Idiot

Veteran
That's my Bodhi bean box with rice in it. I can't wait to go through all the ones I picked up.

That list is just a teaser really. There's a bunch of beans here now. Gonna have to go kinda crazy with my numbers, but it's all good. I enjoy having hundreds of plants.

I fully understand why you purchased so many seeds. Because you could...and variety is the spice of life. There is NO such thing as too many seed packs.

I can't wait to see what you find...I like clones and all...but popping seeds is my passion.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
You inspired me to want a huge genetic library like this. Not just you, but you had alot to do with it. I want to make my own seeds, but I wanted to use good genetics and I really didn't have any in seed form until this year. it's gonna be fun for sure. Glad to be a part of the Bodhi seeds cult...lol. Not to mention that spread the love cult... I think that's my favorite...

Thanks a bunch my friend. From what I see...your selection you ordered is STELLAR!!! I certainly hope you make some f2's and crosses for yourself...future runs of f2's and crosses will produce some fine specimens.:tiphat:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I'm pulling up my lazy boy recliner for this. Should be great judging by the summer grow
Peace and puffs

sackO