What's new

Colorado Hoophouse 2015

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
What up sacko?
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60338&pictureid=1514900&=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60338&pictureid=1514899&=1]View Image[/url]

Growing in greenhouses/hoops is cool cause it's indoor/outdoor and you can combine the two kinda...

Glue is look awesome. Thanks for sharing. yeah Gh or HH ate cool because it's like you said both indoor and outdoor. Almost like a little clubhouse but with kick ass mj inside. LoL. I'm going to make a small hoop house for next year. See how it turns out. I miss growing outdoors. The plants grow and look so different. Peace and puffs

sackO

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Go for it sacko! I enjoy the shit outta my lil hoops. Just tore one down today and made it winter sized again. Shorter so I can pull a tarp over it and easier to heat. Gotta do it to the other one too if I plan on using it, which I do. I really like the winter runs. Not as productive for me, but it's something to do. It's neat to me for it to be thirty below outside and 75 in the hoopty and all green and thrivin! That's a hundred degree difference if ya think about it. That's trippy shit to me.

Yeah that's crazy. How do you heat it during the winter? And by not as productive meaning it gets darker sooner, so plants do get a check to veg as long? Also do you add any type of lighting? Sorry so many dumb questions, but I'm a hoopty virgin. LoL

sackO

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I think the Black Triangle sounds like a really cool cross. Let us know how that turns out.

Jesus though, I hope you got a bulk discount for all those seeds. You're gonna have some winners in there for sure. :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
It's like grown man stoner baseball cards or something. "I'll trade you 2 packs of this cross for 5 seeds of that cross homey pllleeasseee!!!"

That's awesome though to have so much to choose from. So many people will never understand.

S

sourpuss

Pictures trippin me out haha... what is that background???

Anyway sick list of beans!!! Cant wait to see em..