What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceofspades

Just got done giving my moms and my blooming fems a watering. It is hard to have dirt under your nails when you have to go to work the next day, I just wait to notice that someone else does, OR doesnt.

Got a question for you all.. Moonshine mix, strains are barneys bl cheese, carnival, and my good ol california skunk. They are all in 10 gal totes, watered about once a week or so with phed water9 I know the msm does not require ph-ing the water but I do for good measure) all totes are water 40 cups or 2+ gals if you wanna get tech.

I am scrogging and this is my first attempt. Tonight was the first night of flower.

WHEN do I stop training? So far I have been pushing the plants under the screen, when do I train them up through the screen? I figure within the 2 weeks of their stretch, correct? Should I train each top up through the screen now?

Super excited and have been taking pictures each watering, not only for a diary, but for my own personal record.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Ace

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
This thread is worthless...No wonder all this hydro huff is around town. Ashamed to say, but we have no standards here. Marijuana must be grown organically..There are no colorado growers in the organic soil forum besides me. Bunch of trustafarians coming into our dispensary selling blueberry, or some rehashed combination of headband, sour d, og kush, or chem dawg.. :wave:

Fah Que!!!:moon:

I will beat your head in with a three gallon pot of soil, BITCH! Or five gallon...
Pick your poison!

Your 'holier than thou' attitude is obviously a by-product of your success.

Fuck You!

Balazar

To the orga-nazi

To the orga-nazi

This thread is worthless...No wonder all this hydro huff is around town. Ashamed to say, but we have no standards here. Marijuana must be grown organically..There are no colorado growers in the organic soil forum besides me. Bunch of trustafarians coming into our dispensary selling blueberry, or some rehashed combination of headband, sour d, og kush, or chem dawg.. :wave:

I am growing 100% organic in bio-buckets. Who told you hydro can't be organic? Do you even have an understanding of what "organic" is or did you just read a candida cleanse diet book and decide its your job to thump everyone on the forums with it? I prefer to grow organic because it's cheaper. I have done both and let me tell you something jr. if you know what your doing and do it right you can't taste or smell the difference.

If you think the nutritional value of something you smoke needs to be better than you have missed the point entirely. It's not being digested, its being inhaled.

My advise is to be more diplomatic, your not in the wrong wanting more organic meds, but your not in the right demanding that everyone grow organic. Just stop for a sec, smoke a big salad bowl and chill with your fellow co growers. We are easy to get along with, just don't come down like an anal nazi with only one particular way to do things.

Okiedope

^^ good advice bro.

i am also an organic gardener but i do so more for simplicity's sake more than anything else. at best, it is debatable whether or not organic herb is better tasting or smelling. seems 'organic' has more to do with marketing than anything else. organic is not synonymous with quality. seems some folks should take more time to understand the plant before openly condeming other's methodology.

Rednick

Veteran

Well I forgot, I must INSIST that you post the Location and Name of said dispensary, b/c it must suck balls...

Chefs 'Chocolate Salty Balls', otherwise said 'Dispensary' should be able to produce all that it needs, of much higher quality Chronic!

Post some bud shots! I want to know who the fuck you are, so I can bring by some said 'Chronic' and have a 'Pepsi Challenge'.
Don't worry, my journal is coming soon.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are around, but most of us friendly Co natives choose not to do business with assholes. :thank you:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Just got done giving my moms and my blooming fems a watering. It is hard to have dirt under your nails when you have to go to work the next day, I just wait to notice that someone else does, OR doesnt.

Got a question for you all.. Moonshine mix, strains are barneys bl cheese, carnival, and my good ol california skunk. They are all in 10 gal totes, watered about once a week or so with phed water9 I know the msm does not require ph-ing the water but I do for good measure) all totes are water 40 cups or 2+ gals if you wanna get tech.

I am scrogging and this is my first attempt. Tonight was the first night of flower.

WHEN do I stop training? So far I have been pushing the plants under the screen, when do I train them up through the screen? I figure within the 2 weeks of their stretch, correct? Should I train each top up through the screen now?

Super excited and have been taking pictures each watering, not only for a diary, but for my own personal record.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

Ace

I've never trained the plants into the screen other than during the first 2 weeks of flowering. I usually try to get them as bushy as possible before the flip, then set them under a net for flowering,weaving the branches in and out of the net as needed during the stretch..

Is there any advantage to vegging in to a screen, as opposed to the method above ?

NUG-JUG

Well i am a first time grower and I found this thread very helpful. Not everybody wants to grow organic via many reasons (Lower Yield, EXPENSIVE AS HELL)

Wha?....This thread hasn't helped much if you think that. It is by far the most cost effective way to grow, which compensates for lower yield in the long run. Yea using bottled nute crack with pre-mixed soil does cost an arm and a leg. Try mixing your own and re-using the soil(chef is your avatar). Sorry to piss everyone off with my comments. Yes there are people around here doing it right, but by and large I don't see a lot of enthusiasm for organics like I do from the PNW. (don't tell me to move there). Oh and for whoever negged my rep and said "fag." Way to be a true colorado hillbilly.:joint:

PEACE- NJ

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
The important thing is that there are a million and one ways to grow this plant. Organic is my preference as well but I'd be confident that someone like Great3fulh3ad can produce herb just as good and clean as an all organic grow with is GH regimen. Organic herb is NOT ALWAYS better. But I sure do prefer it

Last edited:
P

Paco

The important thing is that there are a million and one ways to grow this plant. Organic is my preference as well but I'd be confident that someone like Great3fulh3ad can produce herb just as good and clean as an all organic grow with is GH regimen. Organic herb is NOT ALWAYS better. But I sure do prefer it

end of that conversation....

Rednick

Veteran
I don't see a lot of enthusiasm for organics like I do from the PNW. (don't tell me to move there). Oh and for whoever negged my rep and said "fag." Way to be a true colorado hillbilly.:joint:

PEACE- NJ

Move over THERE!!!

FAG!, actually that is an insult to the large homosexual community in Denver, sorry guys (er, um??? Girls, also).

You still haven't told what YOUR dispensary is called or WHERE it is located! Are you that worried that I will show up with some Chronic and belittle your phantasy world?

Rednick

Veteran
It is by far the most cost effective way to grow, which compensates for lower yield in the long run.

In the long run, if you don't have rent, mortgage or electricty to pay!

Grow some balls and show off your shit, if you are soooooooo dammmmmmmn gooooooddd!

Or tell us where said Dispensary is, so we can see for ourselves.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Let's all get along eh? Pass a community bowl made up of well grown soil,hydro,coco etc. herb and we will all get high. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts