What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khyber13

Denver ?

Denver ?

Best Strains in the World are Reigning in Denver. Mainly G13 Blueberry x G13 Burmese. G13 x God Bud. G13 x Skunk. G13 x Blubblegum. G13 x Hashplant.

That is whats released outside of my House...Lol

E

Err

Best Strains in the World are Reigning in Denver. Mainly G13 Blueberry x G13 Burmese. G13 x God Bud. G13 x Skunk. G13 x Blubblegum. G13 x Hashplant.

That is whats released outside of my House...Lol

And you arent joking. Im trying to find the issue so i can buy it... but high times did "Worlds best weeds" and Colorado was LAST on the list... but uh... THE ONLY NON DUTCH!!! High times said it like this "And holding it down for USA is COLORADO. (not California)" then they go to finish up with "And your never more then a house or two away from a nice home grow of only the finest..."

And like said previously... Even our bagseed and beasters is better then most peoples chronic.

Colorado used to be Meth Capitol... thank god now we've changed that to weed! Let Atlanta deal with that BS...

Hey Err!

attachment.php

Attachments

• aquateen.jpg
    aquateen.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
E

Err

So... crap. Like I said; doing a micro cab. This calls for cooltube for sure. well, in a 2x2 room... it can be real hard to make a 19in work with reducers; ect and still be able to make a 90.

So i found a 10in on ebay. When i had searched it out; it said 5" round. Perfect for my 5" S&P. Now that i put a bid in and am going to be payin cash money for one... i find out its a 4.5 inch. RAWR. So, i was wondering because im not finding an answer... is there a 4.5 adapter? Or is 4.5in the same as 4in ducting? (nominal like wood?)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
OK I have a question for you light guru's. What is all the fuss about with CMH? If you can only get bulbs up to 400w why is it so great? Is this only good for smaller grows? How does it stack up against 1kw HPS bulbs?

CMH is awesome for growth period, they only come in sizes up to 400, although I hear they will soon have 600's and 1000's as well. They were originally meant to be a retrofit for HPS ballasts, to give industrial locations better lighting than orange HPS without expensive fixture changes. Lo and behold, some grower gets ahold of them and finds out they offer GREAT spectrum for growing, and here we are. I've seen people use 400s only, and get great yields with smaller plants (flowered very soon after cloning).

I've been using 250's for veg, but want to add 2 400's in between the 3 600's in each flower room, with the 600's being Osram Plantastar HPS's, and the 400's CMH. Give it that extra bit of spectrum, surely couldn't hurt. :whistling:

Great pics Ms Weekend, lookin' good! :yes:

Colorado native born and bred! :dance013:

Last edited:

Ms_Weekend

So... crap. Like I said; doing a micro cab. This calls for cooltube for sure. well, in a 2x2 room... it can be real hard to make a 19in work with reducers; ect and still be able to make a 90.

So i found a 10in on ebay. When i had searched it out; it said 5" round. Perfect for my 5" S&P. Now that i put a bid in and am going to be payin cash money for one... i find out its a 4.5 inch. RAWR. So, i was wondering because im not finding an answer... is there a 4.5 adapter? Or is 4.5in the same as 4in ducting? (nominal like wood?)

sheet metal is one of the easiest things to work with.....just buy a sheet and make your own.....cone style, few screws, mastic & your set.....you can make what ever size you want

E

Err

True... but i was trying to avoid the whole DIY cooltube route lol. I almost wished i woulda splurged for the more expensive longer cool tube and delt with it. Oh well.

Balazar

Two things if your building a DIY cooltube. First you can get hurricane glass shades (also called candle shades) at Hobby Lobby or Michale's for a few dollars in many sizes. If you need a reducer just wrap the SOB with a thin strip of duct tape or electrical tape until its the right size lol.

E

Err

So, aside from the buffoonery from the two 5 year olds...

I had the day off so im starting to get moving on my cab! My goal is to get the lumber purchased. May not seem like much; but so far i've cleaned out the trash from the garage (A truck trip to the DUMP... and $35 freakin bucks later) and now i just have to arrange it so i can bust out the chop saw, talble saw, and jig saw... then next day off hopefully i begin construction! Woot! Who woulda thought you could have so much crap in a garage... lol...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
epenis.jpg

Err check out the white particle board cabinet material, it works great, no painting or mylar to fuck with. Good luck.

E

Err

Sounds like a great excuse for a diary :)

Haha, yea, but i have a feeling this isnt going to go as quickly as planning. I mean, I have the money; should have the space to work soon (today) and will have time, but its cold! And Im a lazy stoner! Lol. After the cab is built my Diary will open up, and then shortly after my journal will begin! Bag seed for the virgin run and so my clones can become mothers :D

Err check out the white particle board cabinet material, it works great, no painting or mylar to fuck with. Good luck.

And thats a SUPER idea! Cause thats what i was thinking about (MDF) but just sheets of it. That will make me ahead a step! I just hope i can find it in 5/8ths - 1 in thick. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.