What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsworth

I was in the Big Tomato last week. The guy I asked at the counter didn't seem to have even heard of Phillips Retro White CMH bulbs.
Got home and looked in the hydro farm catalog from there and I see no CMH bulbs.

I read some posting here on IC where someone went to a commercial lighting store. Took the Phillips part number with him and had them order him some bulbs. He claimed they were less than $40 each. I don't remember if he ordered 250 or 400 watt bulbs.

There is Aurora Hydroponics at the NE corner of Quincy and Chambers. They sell Sunlight Supply stuff. Their catalog lists the Phillips 250 watt CMH CDM250S50/HOR/4K/ALTO for $66.95 and the 400 watt CMH CDM400S51/HOR/4K/ALTO for $71.95

I found the guys at The Big Tomato to be condescending and as if helping me was really putting them out. This has happened on three consecutive trips. I will not be returning.

There is a place 1/2 block South of Evans on Bellaire called Grow Your Own. These guys are awesome. Totally friendly. Prices are ridiculous. For instance...2cu/ft bag of Happy Frog...$13. Literally half what other places are selling it for. Their floor price...15% off MSRP.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Delta9 can make all those same ordered if you have a mmj card.
save some money over the standard hydro stores.

orpanic

Still waiting on clones from Delta9....keep getting the , in a few weeks rap...dissapointing, I had hopes for those guys, seems like they are nothing special, more of the same....caught on a limb.

dman16

hey guys i got a question on what you CO growers allow for RH in flowering. Im getting up to 54% at night and i dont know if i should be concerned or not. Its around 40-44% during the day with lights on. I got great ventilation growing in a tent with 175cfm exhaust running 24/7 with a canopy fan always running aswell.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys i got a question on what you CO growers allow for RH in flowering. Im getting up to 54% at night and i dont know if i should be concerned or not. Its around 40-44% during the day with lights on. I got great ventilation growing in a tent with 175cfm exhaust running 24/7 with a canopy fan always running aswell.
You'll be fine. Some strains are more prone to mold/rot. But typically in co RH is not a problem, especially with good ventilation that you mentioned.

dman16

thanks for the quick reply man +rep
growing afgooey, LA CON, electric avenue and blackberry kush know if any of these are prone to mold or mildew by chance?

edit- fwiw The High Country in rollinsville has an amazing clone selection, thats where i got mine prob 40 strains or so the day i was up there.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
I was in d9 yesterday. They probably had about sixty rooted 8 inchers. I saw big Buddha cheese and four or five other varieties. Was it something special you were looking for or were you just looking for "clones"

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the quick reply man +rep
growing afgooey, LA CON, electric avenue and blackberry kush know if any of these are prone to mold or mildew by chance?
I don't know. Ironically the only strain I've ever gotten budrot on was a mex sativa, years ago.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
54% ain't no thang man unless you already have powdery mildew on your cuts or in your room, it won't be a problem for you. Relax and enjoy the ride

E

Err

54%?!? Gnar car man. I have trouble getting over 30% sometimes lol. My living room RH is at MOST, 22%. Even with my mushies mono-tub I have trouble Maintaining 90-100% RH.

Thats one of the joys of Colorado! You really gotta mess up, or just be dirty and already have mold spores flyin about to catch a mold. And because of the low RH, super quick dry time!

Anyway. Hey Colorado growers! :wave:

Err here from the Dark Side of the Moon in Central Colorado. And I am here to rock your face with some dank Mile High Chron. :smoker:

I've been planning to do a grow for over a year after my last attempt with a co-grower was completely failed. I've since erased all tracks of me and are starting over fresh with only mommy knowing; well, and the 2 other growers hooking me up with clones and help. :D What? So i still live with mommy; it helps with the bills lol. Plus my record makes it REALLY hard to get a place on my own :dunno: We were all young and dumb once upon a time...

So then, its going to be a 5' W x 2' D x 3'6" H stealth dresser cab running auto-fed Hempy buckets under a 250w Lumatek, with 2 supplemental T5HO on the side. Mothers will be under 4 T5HO's, and clones under 2 T5HO's. The 16-36 clones will be grown S.O.G. style, first with no training of any sort. Then maybe a lollipop prune to see what happens. The strains I'll start out with are... Bubblicious (if i get a fem outta my seed), Tangerine Haze, Dino-mite (Dynamite), and some other haze of my picking (prolly boo-berry). Ventilation is a S&P TD-125 pulling air threw the veg & clone, into the flower threw a scrubber; across the light; and out of the room. General Hydroponic Nutes, modified Lucas Formula. Im going to start ordering parts (light and fan is about it; everything else is cheap enough i'll go local. Sorry, but not going to pay $150 for a lumatek that i can snag for $100 flat online) this week. Cab Construction will begin when the WEATHER GETS IT ACT TOGETHER. This little flurry im getting is not kosher with me. To damn cold! So we'll see how it goes...

Glad to be an OG of the Mile High club :respect: Colorado Native here to stay... Leading the way for Weed...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Funny you should ask budgood (how are ya anyways?).. just came out of the garden..

Banner #3 day 39

picture.php
picture.php

White at day 39

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fort Collins S.A.G.E Day 39 (Finicky girl, doesn't like much:dunno:)

picture.php

Royal Kush Day 32

picture.php

P

Paco

that white looks like it is hard to photograph. to many crystals make the light look like it's saturating the bud.
THE sage looks ridiculous!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I grew out some Sage x Jack H (Mirre), and it was fantastic. Smelled fantastic.

The White is definitely sparkly.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Bobby.. The Sage is the funk! especially this cut, rip your face off potency and a favorite of us Fort Collins natives. (Grew up on this chit). Yes the white is well named lol.

cob.. Hail the natives! Haha for us locals this explosion of mmj has been quite the trip eh?? The white is looking like it's going to yield just fine. If I get 3zs out of that plant I'll be satisfied. It didn't stretch much at all, next time I'm gonna get her huge. It's looking like it's going to end up fatter than the jlp ogxsd.

Paco.. yeeaah buddy! You've got good things to look forward to with these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts