G

GOOROO

just some og

8.jpg

12.jpg

6.jpg

stay high colorado

dirkvid

Duder, I think he meant that you dont need a red card to have legal protection. Which you dont.

Technically to mount an affirmative defense you dont even need a rec form as long as you have been diagnosed with a qualifying condition OR a doc has recommended mj to you for a non-specified condition. Paperwork helps your chances though obviously.

The only thing you need a red card for is designating a caregiver or visiting dispensaries.

No card = no biggie. I guess if you were going to get nailed for something i doubt if it's gunna matter if you have a red card or not.
Peace and happy growing
:thank you:

aceofspades

Whats everyone using to cure their buds? I have mason jars but not enough for what I have. Anyone have any bulk air tight ideas that have worked in the past? 5 gal bucket,syran wrap, and a lid?

Ace

Large screens perhaps? Never done the vacuum sealing cure but kind of curious.. and worried at the same time unless they are decently dried first.. mold etc

Adrift

Veteran
would that not be cost effective? opening the bags everyday to let them breathe?

ACE

as long as you let the buds dry properly you can leave sealed for months, open up to the dank dank.... but i wouldnt vacseal if you plan on opening everyday, that would be a pain in the ass!!!

aceofspades

Maybe my old school method doesn't work here? I used to dry for x amount of days...til the stem cracked when broke...then I would jar them up and open everyday and agitate the buds and move them around...after about 25 days they were cured and could be left in jars.

I guess I want to stick to this method and I am asking what I can use to replace the mason jars to cure more bud than I have mason jars.

Pics to come tomorrow, I love harvest time...even the trimming!

ACE

Bigger jars! haha sorry. You can put a dry LB in a big olive jars... they usually throw them away at bars. Other than that I don't know what to say other than more little jars....

Dorje113

Home DePot sells airtight screw lids for 5 gal buckets for $7. I use turkey bags as liners for the 5 gal buckets. Works great and is very cheap.

I use big mason jars and open them up every day for 5-10 minutes
I'm doing perpetual harvest so I'm dealing with smaller amounts more often

I'm about 10 days away from posting some photos myself

I don't know how you commercial guys are hanging on. I just walked into a club and bought a perfectly good ounce for 125 bucks.

Out of state connections or bust.

G

greenmatter

Maybe my old school method doesn't work here? I used to dry for x amount of days...til the stem cracked when broke...then I would jar them up and open everyday and agitate the buds and move them around...after about 25 days they were cured and could be left in jars.

I guess I want to stick to this method and I am asking what I can use to replace the mason jars to cure more bud than I have mason jars.

Pics to come tomorrow, I love harvest time...even the trimming!

ACE

the old school methods still work but they need a little update .... read simon's thread on drying and curing. absolutely, positively, 100% fool proof is a very good thing.

Glad Press n' Seal turns any glass container into a curing jar. i picked up some 3 gallon jars at walmart, it's a lot easier to control one of those than it is 6 mason jars

good luck

here's something kind of cool......

the Dutch Dragon strain gets multi toned leafs from time to time
not every leaf like a spider plant you might have hanging in your house, but every now and then

this crop I got a multi toned bud
all three shots are from the same plant - day 48 of flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.