What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggo

Hey,

Props for whoever kickin that blue goo and blue cheese our way. Would love to hear the makeup of said strains. I'm pretty sure blueberry is with the cheese,but is it sat. or indy dom? and what blue makes up the afgoo cross?i suspect blue dreams. Love them hazes,thanks.

peace,
juggo

Nug's look realllly nice Ace... curious how the aroma and flav dj's blueberry turn out... Dj's flo is magic!

You can get your card with an out of state ID. If you want to get a card without the state etc etc.... good luck :)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Google it.

You can get a rec without the state being involved,... but unless you register that rec with the state and they approve it you won't receive a red card.

bigdummy

has anyone one here used Praxis genetics before? i have been looking at their stuff lately and i think thats what im going to use. i am specifically interested in their green crack, golden goat, or colorado cough

spunion

has anyone one here used Praxis genetics before? i have been looking at their stuff lately and i think thats what im going to use. i am specifically interested in their green crack, golden goat, or colorado cough

I got my skunk and AK47 from them. I was trying last week to get their pre-98 bubba but it sounds like they had problems with operation and haven't been able to distribute clones for a while. Supposedly they should have clones back in dispensaries in 2-3 weeks.

American Weed - National Geographic Channel

With the increased number of retail marijuana businesses in Colorado, our cameras go inside this booming business

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/american-weed/

they were here filming last October in the days leading up to the vote on prop 300
that shuts down the pot shop here in the Fort tomorrow

wonder if they will have going out of business sale today - hahaha

There are two shops just outside of city limits that are poised to make a killing
I see a billboard on 287 south of town saying "if your despensary is closing come see us"

Just a reminder that this series starts tonight at 8pm (Colorado time)

aceofspades

I hate to beg, or for that matter even ask for anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some cuts or such? Had a mis-hap with my mothers, 2 years keeping them and then this! I'll take it as a sign to move on to newer and hopefully better strains!

Let me know!

Ace

I hate to beg, or for that matter even ask for anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some cuts or such? Had a mis-hap with my mothers, 2 years keeping them and then this! I'll take it as a sign to move on to newer and hopefully better strains!

Let me know!

Ace

Well for starters for clones from stores....

I've actually got clones from several places in Denver.

Urban dispensary is where i got my praxis clones...AK47 and skunk, planning to try out their pre98 bubba soon

Cds on co blvd is where I got my flo, which is dank as hell

Place at 11th and lincoln (east side of street) ended up having spider mites

Cure in se Denver ended up having PM, could have been my environment though

Sense of healing at 12th and federal had decent clones, no pests or disease surprisingly but the soil looked bad...not all are in soil though.

When my babies get bigger maybe I could help you out... unless you're looking to start some seed packs :p

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran

Let me know!

Ace

Other than Dispensary clones I can't offer much help.

Loosing moms sucks, I lost 4 strains recently and barely reclaimed vege.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Please take a second to set the bong down and read the laws. :tiphat:

Google it.

You can get a rec without the state being involved,... but unless you register that rec with the state and they approve it you won't receive a red card.

Duder, I think he meant that you dont need a red card to have legal protection. Which you dont.

Technically to mount an affirmative defense you dont even need a rec form as long as you have been diagnosed with a qualifying condition OR a doc has recommended mj to you for a non-specified condition. Paperwork helps your chances though obviously.

The only thing you need a red card for is designating a caregiver or visiting dispensaries.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Better safe than rotting in jail on otherwise false charges no?

For the harassment I've seen thrown at card holders, I'd hate to be in the shoes of someone NOT holding a card but cultivating their own.

Either way, better have a lawyer involved if shit happens.

SacredBreh

^^^^^^^ True words..... make you broke in a minute.... me about 10 sec. That is if you are completely legit. If not...... better have an unbar ala.

Peace

here's something that I hope passes
I registered to vote as soon as we moved back to Colorado from Sonoma County, Ca
we live outside of the city so I couldn't vote on the Fort pot shops
but this is a state wide vote so I can vote on it

picture.php

http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/27/br...a-like-alcohol-act-qualifies-for-2012-ballot/

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
we don't have a swear jar in our house
we have a Sierra jar
call the new pup Sierra, put a buck in the jar
after 19 years with Sierra the jar gets a couple bucks a day

when it's full.......
half goes to the local shelter to buy dog food
half goes to the local food bank to buy people food

Good on ya bro!!!! :tiphat:

Status