What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I couldn't find the $99 one on the website,... but almost picked it up at the 120th and sheridan location. The display was the last one they had.

Not too bad of a unit, but a bit small considering the garden plots I've got. ;)

dutch dragon day 57 of flower update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the close ups are for the wife
there's a band that plays here from time to time called Trichromes
and she didn't know what they are named after so I showed her
then went on to explain about the coloring of them telling you when thc is peak

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Yeah, I could sit on the couch and watch that view all night.

Hell when I lived in the hills and didn't have a life that's exactly what I'd do! Jump in the truck and disappear down a mining road for an hour or so then just sit and watch the universe fly past.

Never got totally lost, but had to winch out a couple times, and never found a couple spots again.

Trust me, the hills call.....

aceofspades

harvested about 2 weeks ago, and have been so busy trimming, jarring, burping, and cleaning I didn't even get to take a lot of pictures. But here are a few of some of the big colas that got trimmed last.

Ace

aceofspades

smokes not bad at all, blueberry comes to mind on smell and taste. Got a couple more days to cure to hit the 10 day mark, then I will weigh it all and see what I yeilded.

Ace

Colorado is such a nice place hard to believe how much I miss it right now after spending time on the west coast.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 11

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
If it weren't for my job, I would be there right now.

Looks like mid summer for me.

Got too many strands in Ol' Duders head right now. Lotta ins... Lotta outs.... Lotta what have yous.

Fortunately, I am adhering to a pretty strict drug regimen, to keep my mind limber.

picture.php

here you can see why I call the LSD strain "Jack and the Beanstalk shit"

I cut that clone last Saturday and it already has roots like that????
Glad I checked them this morning, I was not planning to pot clones today but I did

this strain is a grower all right......

Happy St Patrick's Day to all

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Yep, same methods here. I use Rappid Rooters rather than rockwool. Same results tho with most strains.

Gnarly marly rooted the first time, but every cut I took off the mom failed, and I've lost some cuts that were taken from sick moms trying to save the strain in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.