What's new

CoirGanics?

OBLIVION

Right on. If you get a free min check out my game plan posted in the introduction section. Posting with tablet sucks rheeel bad.

Peacer down

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
You dump the yogurt in the water then add the EWC...(not rly, I got a lot of yogurt cups in my room so they're my measuring cup for such things.)

In hindsight anyone that does the KIS-pack or any raw-nutrient coco, probably should compost it for a month or two first.

Organically amended coco + Vegbloom + EJ Bloom flush multiplied by Sour Bubble got me some of the best weed I've ever smoked :good:

And dont listen to anything I said about my tea-brews I was doing it all wrong. I'm still rocking that coco but I'm off the pure organic trip...

I've done it. It was a pain in the ass. Unless you don't mind making EWC teas every day and watering everyday. I made up a supersoil with it as the base and no perlite.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I've successfully used both compost and nutrient teas in pure coco without pH'ing. No issues at all. I keep most of my moms in coco, it produces a much denser root ball which, among other benefits, makes it easier to root prune. The only knock is I have to water slightly more often. Fair trade.

Only thing I haven't tried with coco is amending it like soil. Mainly because I don't have any interest flowering plants in coco. I should do it just to check it off the list.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I've done it. It was a pain in the ass. Unless you don't mind making EWC teas every day and watering everyday. I made up a supersoil with it as the base and no perlite.

I was doing that and that's overkill on the EWC teas. Once a week with water in between is all ya need. Probably would've gotten better results had I not been feeding em soup everyday :laughing: I did find balls on the first run, and the gnats were fuckin outrageous. Composting :good:

This next round I got GeneralOrganic's AncientForest, about .3-.4 cu ft in 2 cu ft of coco without the amendments, feeding with vegbloom HD...the year old mix is still going and producing some diggity dank these days with a lil help from veg+bloom:

picture.php
picture.php

Cut her to 1tsp/2gal of earthjuice bloom @ week 6, week 7 now, 1/2tsp/2gal. SourBubble holds onto her nutes so she's got plenty stored up, I want some fading going on before I chop em, nugs will get so plump. :dance013:

No Till Bill

I was doing that and that's overkill on the EWC teas. Once a week with water in between is all ya need. Probably would've gotten better results had I not been feeding em soup everyday :laughing: I did find balls on the first run, and the gnats were fuckin outrageous. Composting :good:

This next round I got GeneralOrganic's AncientForest, about .3-.4 cu ft in 2 cu ft of coco without the amendments, feeding with vegbloom HD...the year old mix is still going and producing some diggity dank these days with a lil help from veg+bloom:

View Image View Image

Cut her to 1tsp/2gal of earthjuice bloom @ week 6, week 7 now, 1/2tsp/2gal. SourBubble holds onto her nutes so she's got plenty stored up, I want some fading going on before I chop em, nugs will get so plump. :dance013:

Those are pretty frosty looking. How big are they? You got anything you could put in your pics to give us some point of reference?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Alright so if anyone goes trying the AncientForest, it holds ALOT of water, prolly shoot for 5% Forest max.

That plant's 30-34" tall and that cola's probably a foot...frost isn't gonna jump out like that with just any ol' strain, that's the SourBubble :p Top of the cola's probably 3-thumb-widths wide.