What's new

CoCoSativas testing reefermans sativa crosses

CoCoSativas

sounds like it would be more challenging growing them outside. so what about your climate makes them ungrowable outside?

Short season. I wish I could elaborate more. Basically I live in a provide where enforcement is high enough it's not worth the risk for me to do outdoor... there's a few more reasons.

Plus I'm just a geek I'm scared of nature fucking with plants. Inside they are never rained on once... I have supreme control. Always grown inside. Will for quite some time

CoCoSativas

You have been killing it so far cocos!

If I can make a suggestion.

Normally when I see tester threads the grower tends to often not do smoke reports and I am sure you will do one as you seem so dedicated.

What I always wish I would see more of though is like smoke reports by perhaps the gf or a close friend as well. Testers for a few breeders on another site would follow that format and it really seemed to launch those breeders careers in their infancy stages. It seems when more than one person approaches it with the intention of describing it that feedback somehow makes describing abstract elements of the experience that much easier and the multiple perspectives make it easier for people like me who are nit picky and seeking that "grail" through researching the forums and what not for the strain that will treat me right.

any way just a suggestion back to the show :)

Well my wife is a member here but she dosent associate with me directly as while I have lots of friends I don't want folks with a bone to pick with me get into it with her. Anyway I can post her report along mine. Mine will be alot more detailed because I'm alot more connoisseur. She's getting g there but I have years on smoking on her and same years growing she dosent have so my pallet is pretty developed...

Lol I don't care if other testers smoke it I grow it to smoke and sell... one man show I do it all start to finish. I wouldn't do this if I didn't smoke dope. I respect people who grow and not smoke but as good as they may be at growing I feel my product will always be superior be a use I put alot of love into it because it's for myself. I treat all dope like that even stuff for sale. That's why people love my stuff...

You would t find the grail doing research you will find it popping beans. Did you know reefs grown a shitload of big sur amd nothing special and I found a elite pheno out of 2 females I got in my pack...
Crazy right! So either start picking up tests or buying thousands in seeds a year... which is what I do well both as you can see...

Croissant

awesome! sounds good cocos. That would be pretty cool if you found the diamond with that phenol and it became a part of improving the line for future generations! The picture of the bud looks like it has a diamond like quality to it with the sheen and the shape of the calyxs. When are they gonna invent smellovision already!? I wanna smell that bud!

Phases

Looking good brother.
I love coco and this confirms that I am going to switch all my promix ladies over to coco next run !!'
Tagged

CoCoSativas

Ever since changing to coco I've had the best smells, the taste is fantastic and easy to grow the plants love it. I love coco...

Did I hear someone dodge my rebuttals about spindly sativas?
Lol no I didn't know about snoops weed but it's probably bullshit he tossed together or some ghetto goofball... looks flashy but I bet anything coming out of my room is better. Dosent matter what pick one plant and put it up against any of his I put alot of love and care into mine

I love ya buddy. Hey do let me know when you start a canna biz... not that I'm looking but I'd like to hear how it goes for you. I will point out you may have a difficult time picking up growers at my experience level or higher. If I remember you are quite new to this I have been doing this almost 7 years. Not to toot my horn but I've been at it my whole adult life, and I'm not too bad, if I was going to work with someone they would need to match or exceed my level of experience and skill. You would basically have to have a portfolio that impressed me or I wouldn't even consider it. Folks can verify how long I've been at it and vouch that my product is some of the best in the city when it goes out.

Keep working, get your method ironed out and work it a couple years. When you are at a experienced level you will be ready for the canna biz and the horrors that await.

Not sure if you're talking about me dodging, I've been moving for the past two weeks so I haven't been reading, just thought I'd toss that link out there. Now my post is gone. Yeah I think his weed is shit. I'm in denver now, so I'll give it a try, let you know. It appears my post was removed too, funny - it was just a blog link, not advertizing, in fact it was pretty much bashing snoops stuff lol.

Anyway. When I start my biz, it won't be "finding growers" I'm the grower. I need two years resicdency before I can start cannabiz in this state, and yes I'm new to this, on my second grow I'm already blowing my friends minds with that Chem - and I learn quick work hard and try again til I succeed. I hear what your saying about working with skill. I just hope skill doesn't equal years in your mind.

I don't give a flying fuck if you grew weed once, if you got a green thumb, you gotta green thumb.

Now - comercially speaking - I do need to put two years in FOR SURE to really grasp this industry.

But I'm very confident that in two years time you will be very impressed with my portfolio ;)

Alas, humble I am - my first job here will be the garden slave, learn everything I can from a master, and leech his knowledge, experience, techniques - and then adapt them to work with my stylee.

I'm fairly impartial to my own stuff - cuz I may be biased. But I've had nothing but home run reports back.

For me - I choose to work with people who have good hearts. Experince and skill can always be gained. Love - not necessarily. Hence my shoutout to you. You're a great guy coco - it's great to have (inter-)met you :)

CoCoSativas

I was just giving you a hard time I surprised myself with the size of these things.

Yeah man it will take alot of time for you to master growing. I didn't just wake up doing what I do. Trust me here my first grow was good but it took me longer than 2 years to get to the point I am where every plant is consistant good...

Anyway man its always good to hear from you hope your move went smooth

CoCoSativas

Yes the big amazing smelling one.

That one even has charles surprised. He said he's never found jack in the surs. Well I did I found I shit you not the best smelling dope I've ever smelled. I was huffing the shit while I harvested

My brown bags are in my bedroom. It smells so goof in here curing sativa madness. I can smell the sweet foxtail pheno of the hau bac and I can really smell the magic of the sur... it's the dominating smell.

So picture this... this sur is the best smelling weed I've come into contact and it should have gone another week. Next round should be dope.

Oh and BTW I hit a little bud that was dry enough to smoke in a joint of the sur I kept. The weed is creeper as fuck, I haven't had any weed like this in years. Comes on really slow but then you are fucking blasted

rockymountainJ

Wow not another one with adhd....grow thread not a mind read what the other persons left field comments about... lol. Can I just lurk and be informed... not dumbed down... lol no clock he isn't you, if he was he'd be lurking and trolling someone else's thread with retorical questions... Cheers fellas

CoCoSativas

Wow not another one with adhd....grow thread not a mind read what the other persons left field comments about... lol. Can I just lurk and be informed... not dumbed down... lol no clock he isn't you, if he was he'd be lurking and trolling someone else's thread with retorical questions... Cheers fellas

The clock is either a troll or a pig either way who cares what he says he's just here to waste bandwidth and our time

CoCoSativas

I was looking at the big sur pics on the site. My slimmer sur looks just like that...

So far I've smoked a little nug of each except 2. In my climate it dries fast... little buds on the top of the paper bag are usually smoke able fairly quickly.

So that smaller sur is nice weed. I like it bit it's not astounding. I wasn't correct when I said charles hasn't found jack he was just very surprised I found something with an incredible smell and said they haven't really found anything elite in it. It has a strong buzz but I see why he's not in love with it.

Well the one big one I found smells incredible... I feel very lucky to have found it. I have lots of cool stuff already that's goof but I could drop it all for the bigger sur pheno. It's a big yield and it's super creeper. Like you can smoke a whole joint and you are good alot of my other stuff sometimes it's too much. Lol well about 10 mins after you smoke it has built up and then you realize man I am fucking high...

This is unusual for the types I grow/seek. I haven't had anything creeper in years.