What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco in an Ikea Cab

B

bonecarver_OG

hey man :D send me a link in a PM where u got the bong :D im looking to buy one some time this year :D hehe hopefully asap :D i found a german site that has a great selection and prices - how ever i dont know how reliable they turn out. but great selection and prices - i sent u the link in a karma message :)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update: yield figures (dry): 550grams (1.21pounds).

Not bad for a newbie I think, counting the rotten buds I had to discard the figure would ve very close to 600grams, 580-590 I guess.

Almost 200grams will go for BHO, as I screwed in the drying/curing :spank: and got the buds slightly mould.

The winners were Kalichakra #3 (113grams) and Sadhu #3 (110grams).

Sad part is I didn't flush throughly, as I chopped as saw bud rot (did flush one a week in the latest ones however).

Hope taste improves with curing, right now and due to the very high humidity in my area, I'm thoroughly finishing drying & curing in turkey bags for a month, then will transfer to mason jars. Taste (but from the first chopped plants, Skunks and the most potent to date, Sadhu #1) is nothing to write home about, and the smoke is harsh, though the smell is nice.

The current grow seems to be going along nicely, though as local temps rise, the max inside the tent is reaching 34ºC.

The first (early sexing) Kali Mist #5 clone looks to be finishing nicely, with huge swollen buds covered in crystals, airy clusters, very little leaves, this strain/pheno looks ideal to stand humidity in a indoor grow, it may not be a killer yielder (guess it will be on the higher average) but is a very nice plant, seems to stand heat and lack of water well.

It will be on 60d day on April 1st, and for the looks I guess it will be done maybe with a week or two more, will post some pics.

Koko Nut

Ikeaponics. Six site Ebb Flow Coco. many small pots. Not in use now, went bigger. Work like a charm, fits perfectly in their cabinets.

Pay it forward

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hi Tex!!!

Yes! This time no separate vegging and flowering cabs, I will veg and flower on a new stealth chamber fron seeds only, maybe clones if can source them.

Vegging will be done with PLL's, flowering with a DIY LED light I will be opening on a new thread with all the details and grow log.

I aim for 100gr crops, space is 2'x2'x4', will of course use coco, maybe with blumats, maybe a PPK. Will be my first SCROG.

Planted the on coco 6 days ago, with a temporary PLL setup.

G

Guest 263194

did you use 600w hps on your previous grow?, sorry i can't find it lol.