What's new

Coco Cola's...hopefully

Dalton

Update

Update

Hey what's up everybody.
I have taken some much needed time off and now I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I'm doing alot of work on changing my setup and finally starting to set-up my drippers. Last time was awesome for me. I did a quick dry while I was triming for some smoke while I was working and every few minutes I would burst out laughing saying to myself "god damn look at all of this weed" It's amazing what you can learn on the internet. I wound up with 1 and 3/4 lb's. I know many of you guys have seen alot more then this. But I have to admit I was floored. Misty is awesome. I had my doubts because I heard bad things about nirvana strains. I found a pheno to match the description and I'm happy. It does smell like catpiss though.

So my thumbs are feeling a little greener and I'm really stoked to get going
again

New thread coming soon.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:woohoo:

Congrats on the successful harvest Dalton.

every few minutes I would burst out laughing saying to myself "god damn look at all of this weed"

roflmao too funny, i know this feeling so well. isn't it great when you think about the money you save not having to buy it? specially the quality always makes me happy. you just wait till its cured a bit too and it will blow you away even more.

can't wait to see what you do next :yes:

peace :wave:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That looks like the work of a pro

That looks like the work of a pro

Great job Dalton!! Way to stick with it! :woohoo:Lookin' forward to a spectacular encore :D
Glad you're back brotha :wave: