What's new

COCO, BLUMATS AND VEG+BLOOM. 1 GPW GOAL. GAME ON!

Desert Hydro

Veteran
happy happy plants all around. veg + bloom is killin it!

Attachments

• IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 8

Desert Hydro

Veteran
im real excited to test run these LED's. if they are good i think im gonna pick up some legit ones and drop some cash. if they all fit i am gonna run the DIY hydro system and the six AK's in there. its gonna be real close on fitment. gonna run 300w hps in the center and 1 LED on each side of it. if there is room to bare bulb the HPS i will but if not i will just do an adjustawing or cool tube. i dont have a spare hood. i wish i did right about now lol

Desert Hydro

Veteran
this has become a grow diary of me talking to myself lol. note to self: take out trash before wife gets angry

LeeROI

I'm lurking because I have a similar setup planned; just nothing of value to post.

OK, from page 1: <<1. never put more fluid in your res than your pond liner can handle lol.>>
231 cubic inches = 1 US gallon

Desert Hydro

Veteran
its ok, theres a guy on here who just goes from thread to thread posting smiley faces just to rack up post counts lol. you guys know who im talking about.........

Desert Hydro

Veteran
not much to see here. lol. it was a bad run with multiple issues. did ok but nowhere near my goal of 1 gpw. id be lucky to hit .4 lol. oh well. this round is over but the v scrog is still running

Attachments

• IMG_0719.JPG
    IMG_0719.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 7

babelfish

Looks promising. A lot of guys on here are using only Jacks Hydroponics and Jacks Cal Nit through the whole grow in coco and having incredible hassle free results in t he PPK systems. You should check them out, ImaginaryFriend, OldOne, and Delta9nxs all have awesome threads on the subject. Plus the nutes are cheap, like $25 bucks for a 5 lb bag. Your setup looks awesome though.

Have you run the FMS ak-47 before? I have some en route right now, that I cant wait to pop.

DC

i've been AFK for a cpl years, mind a giving link or two? :thank you:

Stoogots

Veteran
Sorry, but you are using the lights in the wrong side....the light spread is 90° to the bulb..... so you would turn your reflector or your "V".

Sorry for my bad english:tiphat:

edit: in the attach, the black rectangle is your reflector and the red stripes are the sides of your "V"
You can easily note how you are wasting a lot of light
picture.php
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Latest posts