What's new

COCO, BLUMATS AND VEG+BLOOM. 1 GPW GOAL. GAME ON!

S

swisscheese

Excited to see the blumats in action! I don't I've seen anyone hit 1gpw with them yet so I'm excited to see what you can do deserthydro!

Desert Hydro

Veteran
those wwXbb's are in half gal pots. that just goes to show you whats doable in small containers with constant feed. im popping my SSSDH and Chemmy jones today. gonna go from plugs in rockwool blocks then into coco.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
moms are tearing it up in there. that herijuana is way too big and they arent stopping. i turned the light to 4 on 4 off to try and slow em down but to no avail. they are beasts! some day im gonna flower all 4 of them lol

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Excellent thread. Subscribed. Will soon be running veg + bloom in 4 individual waterfarms. Glad to see other folks having good results. Keep up the good work!

-Phantom-

Desert Hydro

Veteran
still stretching on the daily. getting real tall lol. its funny how every time i flower i say to myself these arent big enough to flip then 2 weeks in im screaming that im running out of room! these are gonna be fatties.

as soon as those WW X BB's are done flushing they are getting the chop! probably about 10-12 days i think. i like a full flush. makes for amazing joints.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 7
S

swisscheese

i forgot to tell you guys i just ordered s@nnies jackberry and flying dutchmen pot of gold today. im real excited for those two as well as my SSSDH and chemmy jones seeds i have and need to pop. gonna have too many to know what to do with lol

and my order from s@nnie is coming with a killingfields cross. KF X katzu kush? not real sure what the kush is but any KF is BOMB. thats whats in my avatar and my old purple grows. lost my moms due to bugs a while back :( between the jackberry and KF cross im gonna have some more purple in my garden yet again :)

KILLING FIELDS X KATSU KUSH(AKA BUBBA KUSH KATSU?)? Sounds like some bomb ass smoke I'm going to order those seeds. I've smoked both strains and it has to be a winner I mean huge yielding purple crossed to super dense tasty kush in my head means multiple winners per pack! Will those beans be popped in this thread? Got me all excited now!

Looking good mate. Excited to see how you like the WWxBB and also to how the new ones pack it on. Never heard of Killing Fields until I found this thread, looks like a winner. Good work.

TokeRippa

Do you use the blumat digital to dial these in? I ordered it but it didnt come with any instructions. Im assuming I soak it for an hour or so and try not to get any air in before screwing the cap in which is a little hard with the digital piece.

Tyga

Veteran
Do you use the blumat digital to dial these in? I ordered it but it didnt come with any instructions. Im assuming I soak it for an hour or so and try not to get any air in before screwing the cap in which is a little hard with the digital piece.

Digital piece...:chin:
Unscrew top fill with water, Screw cap back on under running water...Soak.... Heavy water plants... Install in closed position... Open till you have a clinging drop. +1 or 2 arrows. :tiphat:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Digital piece...:chin:
Unscrew top fill with water, Screw cap back on under running water...Soak.... Heavy water plants... Install in closed position... Open till you have a clinging drop. +1 or 2 arrows. :tiphat:

I don't think so! He's not talking about a standard blumat spike - the blumat digital is an electronic device that monitors the moisture level in the media and converts the moisture level to a digital readout.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
thanks for all the kind words. KFx katsu should be phenomenal. it was a freebie cross that i picked while ordering the jackberry. i wanted a good potent colorful bud that is in the 8 week area rather than the 10-12. KF is def worth the wait. she yields really well and there are a couple bad ass green phenos too! one that finshes at 9 and one that finishes at 11.

Ive never heard of the blumat digital. sounds cool. i just stick em in after ive soaked em but dont hook em up yet. i then heavily water or feed and wait about a day and then when they have had time to adjust to the moisture content in the coco and equalize i hook them up.

the WW X BB was decent. didnt yield like it should have or was claimed to but other than that its fine. nothing to write home about. decent stone, not too overbearing and my cut i kep smells like blueberry and sour fruit when cured. i am getting better yield with my TSI FLY and herijuana and those both put it to shame badly. tsi fly was 4 zips in 7 weeks flower on a run from seed untopped, untrained. simply left it alone just like all my other seed runs. this time around i know how it grows so its on! just like all my others. if i cant hit close to or over 1GPW i will be shocked.

BTW i am thouroughly pleased with ALL of moscas gear. not a single "bad" pheno in my run. the sweet tooth only yielded 2 zips but with training i think i can amost double it. but it is some of the frostiest shit ive seen in person. so is the tsi fly. i think im gonna run a few more of his genes when i get time and room.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
oh and BTW so far so good with the veg + bloom. i am getting a little bit of residue on my blumat lines but it doesnt seem to be hurting anything at the moment. Ph stays true long enough to by the time i refill my res there is no swing. i only have 5-10 gallons in at a time so that probably helps but its good so far and the plants seem to like it. no cal defs to speak of or any defs for that matter. running at 1.8ec and all is well

Desert Hydro

Veteran
MY HANNA FINALLY STOPPED WORKING COMPLETELY. sorry about the caps lol. ordered a bluelab truncheon last night. should be here soon since its only a few hours drive away. plants are large and in charge. i wish they would stop stretching. im getting scared lol

Desert Hydro

Veteran
shit is blowing up in there. all are showing pistils and small buds forming. next time i am gonna top the hell out of all of them. they are waaaaay too tall. kinda messing me up on the small ones since i have to have my lights so high but im tying the big tops down so i wont have to raise any higher and i will try and raise the pots on the small ones as high as i can for now. i will put some pics up in the near future. probably when my bluelab meter shows up.