What's new

Cob's Cabin

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geeeeezzzz Cobber - droooooooooooool.

Nice flowers, indeed. I usually just queitly follow along with some k+ along the way...

But wowzers! Great work, man. :respect:

dank.Frank

true grit

Veteran
Oh shit, straight smashed them ZM's!!! Smog control, looking hazy as a bitch up in thuur!! how long they go for? smoke report def needed asap....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frank - thanks boss! And best of luck on the seed co and soil biz. I might have to snag a few packs :)

Gritty sup haus. Ill def let you know how they smoke, and i know you lost yours so if theyre up to par I got your back. Yield wise off the charts.

Bonz. Hey buddy. These both went right to 11 weeks. Not too bad. If i hadnt super cropped em theyd be about 8' tall or so and I flipped em at about 2.5'

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Look who got himself a sticky....ya big time now son!!
nice work chief.......save me exactly 1.29 grams of each strain...you're the best..thanks!:moon:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look who got himself a sticky....ya big time now son!!
nice work chief.......save me exactly 1.29 grams of each strain...you're the best..thanks!:moon:

I got a nice sack of trim for ya brother! But my digi on does grams... might have to break out the triple beam from the attic. :tiphat:

Funk... turn my headphones up. Never rock adidas, only rock fila, I do not sniff the coke I only smoke the sensimilla. Red wine! Hoes DOWN way down.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Congrats on the sticky bruh.

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoa, Cobbers gone all sticky icky. That ZM looks silly.

Seismic said:
ZM cashcropper looks greasy! Great job cob.

bobby said:
Congrats on the sticky bruh.

Thanks fellas!!!

handyandy said:
Does the hash from your trim give you the same buzz as the bud?

I mix all my trim, so the hash is made from +/- 15 strains when i do hash runs. So in that respect the high does not resemble the strains they came from if that's what you mean. I don't smoke much hash though usually give it all away, Cob is all about the flowers.

ColoraDro

Thanks fellas!!!

I mix all my trim, so the hash is made from +/- 15 strains when i do hash runs. So in that respect the high does not resemble the strains they came from if that's what you mean. I don't smoke much hash though usually give it all away, Cob is all about the flowers.

haha im opposite brotha i love the concentrates takes less to get medicated and alot more discreet haha dont get me wrong i love me some bomb flowers but if i could collect peoples trim to make concentrates i would be in heavan :dance013:

Dro

J

JimmyRow

Cob's, got some damn nice flowers, don't really need the concentrated form of that tk *! "I'm lovin' it"

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha im opposite brotha i love the concentrates takes less to get medicated and alot more discreet haha dont get me wrong i love me some bomb flowers but if i could collect peoples trim to make concentrates i would be in heavan :dance013:

Dro

Word up dro, different strokes. I'm gonna be tryin the dry ice hash this time. We'll see how that goes.

jr said:
Cob's, got some damn nice flowers, don't really need the concentrated form of that tk *! "I'm lovin' it"
Thanks haus :tiphat: Lookin forward to seein the show. Should be a dank ass christmas.

pacos said:
Flower Power Cobberty!!

Hey jefe, hope you're doin alright. cold beer, hot chili...

Phillthy, ohmless - thanks fellas :D

MH - You know me man, I get bored with shit. Changin up the layout of the tent also, rockin the cuts in 7 ga smartpots, and the seedlings in either 2 or 3 ga, with a higher number of plants in there. Also doin a little seed project for my boy H with his waltz. Let's see... This is the roughed in lineup.
91 va x2
ecsd
dubtech 7 (new)
pan x dc (new, ran her once but she never finished due to FUCKING BUGS)
w91
the white
40's waltz (she's gonna be entirely seeded)

Seeds:
White x sfv/app
Lemon larry x lemon thai
dawgs waltz f3 (making f4 as well as an IX to the 40 cut)

Depending on the number of fem's I get from the seeds things might change, but that's the plan.