What's new

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grit, you know this! Live wire for sure. I think you'll want in on those.

paco I think you'll dig dude.

Mountain High

Veteran
Looks very hazy! It's rare to find pure haze smoke, but its sooo darn good. Motivational, clean and clear, no heavy effects at all. Good shit, enjoy the fruits brother.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MH - thats the kali pheno. Not quite a pure haze, def some hybrid in the high, but shit takes me back man. Hell of a bell ringer though for sure. Cob loved him some kali.

Ras thanks bro, looks like you're back on track over there!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks tex! The heavier one was the ssh pheno, and she has a more of an edge to her, borderline paranoia weed. I think 11 weeks was a little early for that one. The kali pheno is where it's at for me though. Really nice sat, long lasting high, floral, citrus with a little incense and spice. Get up and go kinda shit. They both yielded great though ~10 off the two. If you pop that og cross better flip em at about 4 inches cause I think those bitches will have some legs.

Got the cabin flipped yesterday, so it's on. The final lineup:
2x waltz
3x white x sfv/app
3x lemon larry x lemon thai

ZM ssh pheno
white
white 91
dubtech
escd - bitch is yellow on me already haha
$ pan x dc
$ tk stardog - this is my favorite right now, shit is on point
2x 91 VA.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quite a line up bro. that ecsd can yellow overnight if youre not careful. she loves to torment me :)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
All star line up cob. I hear ya on the Sour, she's a piggy bitch.

ZM kali pheno sounds like my kind of smoke. What's the lineage on ZM exactly?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras those are SSH x kali mist by allstar genetics. I think these are available at some seedbanks. I'd highly recommend this cross.

Some dry ice hash :D

picture.php

ColoraDro

:huggg:
Ras those are SSH x kali mist by allstar genetics. I think these are available at some seedbanks. I'd highly recommend this cross.

Some dry ice hash :D

View Image

How did it turn out? I may try that soon just to have some!

Im gonna blast some pre 98 buds later I will post pics of final product!

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turned out great for me. Probably got 1/3 more yield then with icewater. I'm diggin it. Way too easy.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Turned out great for me. Probably got 1/3 more yield then with icewater. I'm diggin it. Way too easy.

It is too easy.. and fun to do.. make some coctails using the dry ice while ur doin it.. adds a certain fun factor.. glad it worked for ya!

mgk :tiphat:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran

Danke, amigo. Checking em out now.

Nice hash. Given how easy it is I'm gonna have to give it a go. How much bud did ya use to end up with that?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MGK, yeah man, Halloween parties in full effect :D

Ras, well worth it IMO.

I didn't weigh the trim prior, but it was about half a paper grocery bag full, I'm guessing 4-5 oz? Ended up with 22g pressed. Not bad at all.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll try and get some shots up later on today. H that waltz is a stunner maing. Also got a ton of new gear (THANKS!!!) that landed at the cabin, so I got some tough choices to make... Out with the old in with the new, but I'm really stoked. Rojo, you seen my axe layin around?