What's new

Cob's Cabin

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Cobb.. regarding the dry ice hash procedure. I've done it a few times and it's very easy and effective, but I must say, for those who like good quality full melt hash, it's going to be a disappointment. It was nice holiday give aways, but it never got rave reviews from the crew.

mgk :tiphat:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good info MGK, thanks man. What size bag would you recommend? I've heard that the first pass makes pretty good kief, but much beyond that it gets iffy.

Mountain High

Veteran
Some nice new ones... have you been able to sample the debtech 7? socal boys seem to hype her pretty good.? What's the story with the 40's waltz?

true grit

Veteran
Ahh shit you makin fems of the poodle nuts? Thats gonna be whats up. Have her in veg right now and she is simply one best looking/structured plants ive seen in a minute. cant wait to flower her.

Have some B.91's going in to bloom, how much stretch should i expect on them gals?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MH haven't got to try her yet, but yeah man heard good things. The 40 cut of waltz aka poodle nuts is one found by forty from H&L's f1's I believe.

Gritty!!! Hows it hangin maing? Not reversing the cut but H got me the last of his f3's so I'm making f4's and also hittin the PN so I guess that would be an in-cross? Gettin most of the seeds back to him so he can do whatever he see's fit. Might also do a dubtech x waltz = dubstep, just cause I like the name :) On the b91 expect not much more than double in size. Did you ever flower the w91 out?

true grit

Veteran
Gritty!!! Hows it hangin maing? Not reversing the cut but H got me the last of his f3's so I'm making f4's and also hittin the PN so I guess that would be an in-cross? Gettin most of the seeds back to him so he can do whatever he see's fit. Might also do a dubtech x waltz = dubstep, just cause I like the name :) On the b91 expect not much more than double in size. Did you ever flower the w91 out?

Hey brother man, things are alright round these parts. Damn that sounds like theres gonna be some nice waltzin goin on!! Excited to see what this PN cut does too, but gonna be a minute before i get to. I'm all for the Dubstep. Lol.

Nice i got some good bushes of the B.91 so im stoked to see what she throws down! And sadly no, i was tellin Ragga bout the mishaps with the w.91...i kept having issues with her so i kept cloning, culling and restarting, well it took a trip outta town and partner over watering to realize they had RA's. Lost the ones that were gonna flower and the cuts too :cry: Thats also when i lost the last remaining cut i had of Self's Sour Dub...so nope, Haven't got to see her in all her glory my friend. Perhaps here in the future... your B.91 will be the first ive gotten a chance to run any 91 genes.

Have ya run the wifi again? This run i got her to knock it out the park for sure. i mean stacked and stankier than ever! This run I used Sea green additive and it def took smells from earthy/white/OG to straight Fuel/OG. crazy how an additive can make a difference.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Good info MGK, thanks man. What size bag would you recommend? I've heard that the first pass makes pretty good kief, but much beyond that it gets iffy.

First time I did it, I used an 80 micron bag and was told by one of the dry ice gurus on here that 80 was too fine.. to be honest tho, the yield was less, but quality was very good, but i was informed that I left a lot behind. So, the next time I did it, I used a 120 micron bag and the yield was much higher, but the quality was not as good.. good, but not great... I just have a friend shoot my leftovers into bho these days.. it works much better in my vaporizer than the hash did.. good luck with it tho.. it's a fun process..

mgk :tiphat:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I've never had any good dry ice hash. I think it's a waste. Seems to test significantly lower too. Haven't seen any dry ice results break the 40% THC mark out here yet. Bubble regularly hits high 40s low 50s.

V

Veg N Out

Hey Cob, if you really were going to make seeds with the Burkle cut, you shoulda crossed it to that Dawg Waltz...50% Nor Cal Purple, 25% ChemDawg D , 25% Bubba Kush...100% badass as long as it's not for commercial gain!

ColoraDro

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347893643.804895.jpg Just sayin haha

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waltz it up man! Looking forward to seeing those f3's.

:tiphat: Some lookers already man.

Grit... fuck man that blows! Haven't run the wifi again, but the snowdog turned out really fuckin nice this run. I'll get at ya boss.

MGK, right on man, thanks for the tips. Yeah it'll be like a Jr High science experiment :D

TMB I'm not a hash guru, and like I said I don't even smoke it very often. Seems like a much easier process though so I'm down to give it a shot.

Veg I hear ya man. I like crossing the indy's to the sat's though and tryin to find the freaks. And literally every pistil I pollinate is a commercial loss.

The Revolution

Veteran
Big ups Cob for the switch to promix. You were using soil before? All I use is amended promix my man. All natural, I dont use any manures, but have been known to use lots of Worm Castings, and the occasion chickity doo doo. Plants love it, and the rewards are remarkable. Looking good cob. Caught my eye with the LL x Lemon Thai. Ive been running a lot of these :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Definitely is super easy. That's what attracted my friends to it. Honestly, it looks really good though. So from a production stand point, it's a decent process, but if you're looking for fire hash for your head, the dry ice won't cut it.

The Revolution

Veteran
The Lemon Larry OGK/Lemon thai sativa will be great product to run for hash. Let me know if you make that happen. Would love to see the end product.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rev - yeah man I've always been a soil guy, but recently switched from bagged soils to promix. Just playin with different recipes. Yeah man I'm stoked on these LLLT's. Can't wait to get em in flower :D

J

joejusttyped

Wherd you get them ll x lt from cob? LT is some fine tasty herbage..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some OG and ZM nugs for my lil homie paco. Salud brother!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got the next run just about ready to be flipped. Stay tuned folks, and huge thanks for all the love.

Latest posts

Latest posts