What's new

Cob's Cabin

Bonzo

Veteran
placing an order with the bay next week...lemme know if you put them on the SF...what is APPY?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha ragga... think I've got nowhere to go but up on the links brother!

Bonz, sorry they won't be there that soon, appy = appalachia which is green crack x tredawg, done by H&L.

Mountain High

Veteran
Nice, good lookin' lineup. Ready to see these ladies strut their stuff down the runway, with Katy Perry playing in the background.

Azos... sweet. Let me know how that works out, I tossed some legumes, oats and white clover seeds into some of my plants in veg, they just started popping up a week ago or so.

H&L

Dang, that list is sick man. Who made those tres and stardawg x's? They sound killer.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
im kinda young but everyone that has tried that PanamaChunk have had memories of the late 60's early 70's kinda funk/high...everyone i mean everyone love's her...may have more bean's but she was the best of the lot i popped.....
also wanna give a quick shot out to bodhi if ya dont mind cobber'.....from day one here he has been a stand up fellow....
H&L you aint do too bad either bro!jk hellava job bud
cant wait for the show mang.....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MH - yeh dude I started using that and their myco a while ago on my veg transplants, and there is def a noticeable difference in vigor. Hoping that translates into higher yield, but the homies swear by it, and it's reasonably priced. Katy Perry haha!

Homeless & Lit - Whats up my man! Yeah I'm stoked on this run for sure. Can't thank generous folks enough! As for who did the x's I think $ did most of if not all of em, but maybe he can clarify?

$$$ yeah dude that's what I'm talkin about! Love the old school goodness. And that girl (pdc) is gettin crazy huge. I'm stoked. Yeah from everything I've heard bohdi is a stand up fella. I think there was some confusion on the tk x stardawg, might be legend star? Idk, branchy as a mofo, maybe you can tell once I get some pics up. Anyway good karma your way dude.

P

Paco

Im gonna jump in here too,just want to give a shout out to money H&L funkfingers and cobber. you guys are some fucking guys.for real. disc time cobber? I think so...
And yeah, H&L, cob uses a disc bag and plays strictly in berks, with discs scented with hippy funk.

H&L

Why do hippies wear patchouli?
So blind people can hate them too.

Do y'all seriously play that crunchy shit? I think I should come watch.

P

Paco

dude. We don't only play disc. I have a may pole in my front yard. oh yeah...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hell ya!

love playing disk! we have many courses here in the Bay Area, we hit Golden Gate Park in San Fran for night disk...

Tierra Rojo

Hippies!!! Ching!! Sorry I missed that shit but somebody's gotta work. Heard you all got slayed by some random disc chunkin wonder hippie. HaHa. Beers!!! That I could probably get into. Actually had a couple last week. Sin root.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice line up

you got skills man, keep it up!!!

Thanks Stickky... I'd like to say that a lot of hard work and dedication went into it... But really sometimes ya just get lucky.

Ham&Loaf said:
Why do hippies wear patchouli?
So blind people can hate them too.

Do y'all seriously play that crunchy shit? I think I should come watch.
ha! Were like redneck hippies, smokin playin disc, and strapped up, huntin wabbits. Come on out dude... you know you could couch surf the high country.

pacoloco said:
dude. We don't only play disc. I have a may pole in my front yard. oh yeah...
And a gang of dirty hairy vaginas to braid your beard... Like Spahn Ranch

kb said:
hell ya!

love playing disk! we have many courses here in the Bay Area, we hit Golden Gate Park in San Fran for night disk...
Almost had to stab a bum one time in GG park... good times.

TR said:
Hippies!!! Ching!! Sorry I missed that shit but somebody's gotta work. Heard you all got slayed by some random disc chunkin wonder hippie. HaHa. Beers!!! That I could probably get into. Actually had a couple last week. Sin root.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy... Im still waiting for the day youll do some turkey shots w me.

So I'm really impressed with the Azos and their Myco. Shit is blowing up big time, super healthy. Good call fellas. Pics once it gets interesting.

Mountain High

Veteran
POWER TO THE REDNECK HIPPIES!!!

Smokin, drinkin, huntin (stabholes too), chuckin, IC surfin and just chillin = LIfe is good.