What's new

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that Lucinda has a nice head. really motivational. bout to throw my Lucinda 2 into flower. can't wait, pops will like some when he get out. That William is a pleaser.
Yeah buddy! I super stoked on that gal. Gotta try the others but I'm thinking she'll be a tough act to follow. Good vibes your way brother for the old man!

Pullin the last 2 plants tonight... 11 weekers. Then... a menagerie of new gear to flip from some KIND folks... No seed runs this time, all cuts.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Photobomb time... Heres Lucinda #2. My least favorite visually and structure wise of the 3. She's really c99 dom on the smell, which aint a bad thing. For a c99 cross she took way too long to finish IMO

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stamos #1. Again my least favorite just based on how she looked. But cuttin her down this bitch REEKS something fierce, by far the stankiest plant in the garden.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And I suck at smoke reports (funk where you at bro...) but these two are blowin my mind,

Lucinda 4.

She's got a super smooth flavor, reminds me of those dried sugared pineapples, along with flavors of cream, and smooth hash. The high is badass, my new favorite party weed. It gets you way ripped but talkative, and you don't feel like just letting your ass get fatter on the couch. Big ups paco, this is my favorite of the willies crosses so far.

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the stamos 4. Guess the 4's worked out this time. Lady and I burned a pretty fresh bowl of this shit after having already smoked plenty in the day. I was fucked up. She says something to the effect of I can't remember the last time I could only take one hit. The flavor is like a perfumy, chemically rank ass body odor. The high is best described as super narcotic, with a clear thoughted head. After you smoke you're just plain fucked the fuck up. Anybody who picked up either of these crosses is in for real treat.

picture.php

Last edited:

H&L

Well fine work mister breeder man. Love the names too, some of the best individuals in the world.

damn man you have some mad skills! I have to look things over more here, but even just from random clicks from this page to that, I see incredible pics and see you know what you are doing. I look forward to looking things over more but there is some amazing bud here for sure! I look forward to reading in more depth how you accomplished this. Well done and I am happy for you bro! enjoy!
peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have some preety janks right there Cob... nice...

Adrift said:
looking very nice cob!!!!

calimed said:
Great looking plants cob!

:tiphat: Thanks fellas!

Honed & Lethal said:
Well fine work mister breeder man. Love the names too, some of the best individuals in the world.
Haha hackjob! Thanks my man, funk and TR started the full house thing, glad I got stamos before it was taken :D Good seein ya around dude, I miss those rog chats.

ras said:
Both 4's sound killer, cob! Enjoy the fruits of yer labor man.
petard2.gif
Thanks bud! Lookin forward to your updates

Veg N Out said:
Ya'll puttin in some solid work! Keep it up
Thanks! Were tryin to keep those headies fresh.

Nor'Easter said:
damn man you have some mad skills! I have to look things over more here, but even just from random clicks from this page to that, I see incredible pics and see you know what you are doing. I look forward to looking things over more but there is some amazing bud here for sure! I look forward to reading in more depth how you accomplished this. Well done and I am happy for you bro! enjoy!
peace
Thanks NE! This run was mostly biobizz, and pretty much used their recommended feeding schedule. My yields sucked though. I'm gonna be changing some shit up for the next run, still mostly biobizz but I need some heavier doses in the mix. I'm looking at the roots HPK for a booster.

Thanks again for the kind words all I really appreciate it. Gotta get shit potted up and ready for the next round, take cuts, clean, bla bla bla. Horti pimpin aint easy ;)

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey Cob, those nuggets were delish!

Out of the Stamos #4, Lucinda #4, The White x 91 and the SFV x Appy, I think my absolute favorite of these was The White x 91. The Chemdawg goodness with a very sugary sweet kush taste to her. VERY potent herb too. They were all so good, but this was the one I smoked every last calyx myself. The Luci #4 was a great tropical fruity, giddy up kinda sativa that kept a clear, happy high with a bit of a punch from the Willies. Stamos #4... stinks like B.O. and mocha. More of the mocha taste and a very strong indica high. Hard to function on this one, she was strong. Loved the dark purple buds she produced. My favorite smelling herb was the SFV x Appy. This shit was DANK. Deff OG dominate, with an extreme citrus, lemon taste. Smelled, tasted and felt like OGK, just not pure OG. I need to try some Appy to see the difference.

Everything was done just right... smell, taste, potent and smooth. Just the way a pot snob like me would like. Thanks brother!:wave:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lucinda! Lucinda! Lucinda! Oh my!

These are looking mighty fine!

Good clean work too! Good job!

Yeah were really diggin the lucindas around the cabin. Thanks man

THCInfused said:
lookin real nice!! nice job man :tiphat:

Thanks bro, love the av :D

MH said:
Hey Cob, those nuggets were delish!

Thanks for the thorough feedback man. Love hearing opinions from other heads. The w91 is hard to beat IMO. Hope those all do well for ya brother. Pineapple was nice, but got a feeling the HB is better ;)

Had a bit of a set back at the cabin, but I'm getting the next round whipped into shape. Hopefully in about week I'll be able to flip some crazy ass gear. Thanks for all the kind words folks!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In for Crazy Ass gear!
And you know this!

Alright... first off I'm gonna be sending some gear in for either the SF or maybe as freebies, not sure yet. But for anyone interested keep a heads up for: The White x sfv/appy, OG x sfv/appy, and 91 va x sfv/appy aka Deliverance. :tiphat:

Cob had some issues, but got all that shit squared away, and got the next round flipped about a week ago. Rocking this AZOS stuff this time in addition to my evolving nute regiment. The AZOS was HIGHLY recommended by the boys so we'll see how it works out. No pics yet but here's the line up:

The White
Panama Red x DC
TK x Stardawg
Gritty WIFI
Burkle
ECSD (the real one :D )
Lavender x appalachia
Snowdawg
Chemsis x Tre
Blue asian diesel :woohoo:
My stamos non-keeper
TR's Mob boss
Lucinda 4
Huge thanks to $$ and grit!! Big ups fellas. And to the crew :ying:

Last edited:

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
the line up:

The White
Panama Red x DC
TK x Stardawg
Gritty WIFI
Burkle
ECSD (the real one :D )
Lavender x appalachia
Chem 3 x Stardawg
Snowdawg
Chemsis x Tre
Blue asian diesel :woohoo:
My stamos non-keeper
TR's Mob boss

Huge thanks to $$ and grit!! Big ups fellas. And to the crew :ying:

uhm......can haz? do want!
killer lineup....i can see it now....summer is going to absolutely suck on the golf course with all this good stuff around