What's new

Cob's Cabin

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

24-433~Trailer-Park-Boys-Bubbles-Posters.jpg

nice strains btw..blue asian diesel whats the story behind that one! i got some blueberry diesel out of mendocino..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cabin has turned into a candy store. Look at all dem flavors mon! Rock em out cob. :good:

Thanks Ras! How them w91's lookin for ya?

vanillamoon said:
Those girls look like they're dying to get into bigger pots! Can't wait to see what comes of the next round.. Keep it up cob! Got a nice harem goin on
Thanks, we do like variety down at the cabin :D Those are all in either 4 or 5 gallon pots, I've experimented in the past with larger pots, but never seems to pay out.

T said:
T ridin shotgun!

TheRevolution said:
Looking killer cob. Whats the TKStar?
Nice to see you are experimenting with some different supplements and boosters. I also use biobizz, but will be using some diff stuff this season. Botanicare 'Organicare Pure', Fulvex, Humega, Seaplex Foliar, also humboldt Natural.. Also running the flora nova series, as Ive had great results before.. All In promix Bx of course..

Yeah, I'm always, for some reason, changing like 1 or 5 things from run to run... very scientific :blowbubbles: The TKstar is triangle kush x stardog. A $$ creation if I'm not mistaken. It may be the Legend x stardog... but at this point I'm unsure.

H said:
Wicked. On Broadway status.
Bright lights big city status when my fav weed celeb pops in!

ruger said:
nice, tagged.
Thanks, hope to put on a nice show.

Y4P215 said:
nice strains btw..blue asian diesel whats the story behind that one! i got some blueberry diesel out of mendocino..
Thanks man. I put the lineage on the previous page, but I think it's a JJ cross, not 100% on that. It's an NY Asian Fantasy cross.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
had asian fantasy two times in my life that shit is no joke i know now why shes held very close........

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
The one sorta centre left with the bamboo stake? to the right is white and behind is w91

Attachments

• DSC00682.jpg
    DSC00682.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 15

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GL heard its some busted ass lookin bust your head weeds...

ragga Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks to me like the one on the left is the white, and the one on the right and behind are both white91. Should be pretty easy to tell in a couple weeks.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popped off some shots last night... Really hoping for a yield north of 3, time will tell, but bitches are rather large this time.

TKStar by $$$$$ and it's lookin $$$$$

picture.php

The white

picture.php

Gritty wifi... she reeks like she shit her pants

picture.php

TR mobboss gonna put it down

picture.php

Pan/dc a $ selection, I'm excited

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burkle... shits gonna be tasty

picture.php

ecsd I may have fucked her up, hoping she pulls through decent

picture.php

Lav/appy bushy as bushy gets. Got a good feeling shes a producer

picture.php

Luc 4 droppin heat

picture.php

Thanks yall for followin along

Mountain High

Veteran
Very nice, looks great. Self wasn't lying about that MOB being a leafy bitch. I'm so excited to watch that pan/dc.

Goin for 3, should fill that tent in real good.

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy cob! :) hey did you send your last batch of beans in yet?

plants look awesome dude! :)

peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, looks great. Self wasn't lying about that MOB being a leafy bitch. I'm so excited to watch that pan/dc.

Goin for 3, should fill that tent in real good.

She's a bitch to trim, and I'm a huge pussy when it comes trim time... But the nugs are top notch. Get some pics up!

Bonzo - yea, sure did. No word yet on what the status is... not sure if they'll let me know or not. Thanks for the interest though :D

Veg - yeah man, I'm pretty excited for that chick, already scheming on a little project for her.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hope all is well at tha cabin......let's see them flower's:) i got's me a B.A.D. about to come down,yeah not much aroma.....but then again that's NOT what she's known for.....to the moon alice!wakkka wakkka

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey. Whats crackin $$? Things are lookin pretty good my man, been busy as hell lately but I'll try and get some up. Closing in on 4 weeks. You think that bad shows some of the traits of the asian fantasy? Stoked holmes.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3.5 weeks in, lookin decent.

bad mofo

picture.php

Burkle! Love it

picture.php

sour

picture.php

Lav/app yo $ is this a bohdi joint??